« AnteriorContinuar »
WORKS PUBLISHED BY CHALMERS & COLLINS.
10. BAXTER'S SAINTS' REST. Abridged by BENJAMIN FAWCETT, A. M. Essay by THOMAS ERSKINE, Esq. Advocate. 12mo. 5s. boards.
11. HALYBURTON'S MEMOIRS. Essay by the Rev. DAVID YOUNG, Perth. 12mo. 4s. boards.
12. The MOURNER'S COMPANION: consisting of Flavel's Token for Mourners-Cecil's Visit to the House of Mourning-Shaw's Welcome to the Plague, Farewell to Life, and Angelical Life. Essay by ROBERT GORDON, D.D. 4s. bds.
13. M'LAURIN'S WORKS. Essay by the Rev. John Brown, Edinburgh. 6s. 6d, boards.
14. COWPER'S POEMS. Essay by JAMES MONTGOMERY, Author of “ The World before the Flood,” and other Poems. 12mo, 6s, boards.
15. DODDRIDGE'S RISE and PROGRESS of RELIGION in the SOUL. Essay by JOHN FOSTER, Author of “ Essays on Decision of Character,” &c. 12mo. 5s. boards.
16. GUTHRIE'S CHRISTIAN'S GREAT IN. TEREST. Essay by THOMAS CHALMERS, D. D. 12mo. 3s. bds.
17. BUTLER'S ANALOGY of RELIGION. Essay by the Rev. DANIEL WILSON, A.M. London. 12mo. 6s. bds.
18. RUTHERFORD'S LETTERS. Essay by THOMAS ERSKINE, Esq. Advocate. 12mo. 4s. bds.
19. WALKER'S CHRISTIAN. Essay by the Rev. CHARLES SIMEon of Cambridge. 3s. bds.
20. EDWARDS on the RELIGIOUS AFFECTIONS. Essay by the Rev. David YOUNG, Perth. 7s. bds
21. OWEN on SPIRITUAL MINDEDNESS. Essay by THOMAS CHALMERS, D. D. 4s. 6d. bds.
22. HENRY'S COMMUNICANT'S COMPAN. ION. Essay by the Rev. JOHN BROWN, Edinburgh. 4s. bds.
23. HORNE on the PSALMS Essay by the Rev. EDWARD IRVING, A. M. Three Vols. 12mo. 12s. bds.
SERIES TO BE CONTINUED.