« AnteriorContinuar »
MARCH & JUNE, 1834.
JOHN MURRAY, ALBEMARLE STREET.
2. The Odes of Pindar, translated from the Greek, with
Notes Critical and Explanatory. By Abraham Moore,
3. Bibliotheca Græca, curantibus Frid. Jacobs et V. C.
F. Rost. Vol. VI. continens Pindari carmina, edente
V.-Memoirs of the Emperor Jahangueir, written by himself;
and translated from a Persian Manuscript. By Major
David Price, of the Bombay Army; Member of the
Royal Asiatic Society of Great Britain and Ireland,
VI.-An Account of the Infancy, Religious and Literary Life of
Adam Clarke, LL.D., F.A.S., &c. Written by one who
was intimately acquainted with him from his boyhood.
to the sixtieth year of his age. Edited by the Rev. J.
VII.-1. Griechish-Deutsches Wörterbuch. Von J. G. Schnei-
der, Professor and Oberbibliothekar zu Breslau. Dritte
3. Thesaurus Græcæ Linguæ, ab Henrico Stephano con-
structus. Post Editionem Anglicam novis additamentis
auctum, ordineque alphabetico digestum, tertic ediderunt
4. A New Greek and English Lexicon; principally on
the plan of the Greek and German Lexicon of Schneider;
the words alphabetically arranged; distinguishing such
as are poetical, of Dialectic variety, or peculiar to
certain writers and classes of writers; with examples,
literally translated, selected from the classical writers.
2. Marion de Lorme. Par Victor Hugo.
4. Lucrèce Borgia. Par Victor Hugo.
7. Christine. Drama, par Alex. Dumas.
10. Richard Darlington. Par Alex. Dumas.
11. La Tour de Nesle. Par M. Guillardet et
12. Hernani, and Catharine of Cleves. Translated from
the French by Lord Francis Leveson Gower
IX.-Natural Theology; or Essays on the Existence of Deity;
of Providence; on the Immortality of the Soul; and a
Future State. By the Reverend Alexander Crombie,
X.-1. Tracts on the Corn Trade and Corn Laws. By Wil-
2. Public Economy Concentrated; or a Connected View
of Currency, Agriculture, and Manufactures. By an
Inquirer into First Principles.
3. An Inquiry into the Expediency of the Existing Re-
strictions on the Importation of Foreign Corn; with
Observations on the present Social and Political Pro-
4. Report from the Select Committee on Agriculture.
5. Report from the Select Committee on Manufactures,
I.-Letters and Essays, in Prose and Verse.
II.-Geschichte der Hohenstaufen und ihrer Zeit. Von
III. Autobiography of Sir Egerton Brydges, Bart.; per le-
gem terræ Lord Chandos of Sudeley, &c. &c.
IV.-Philip van Artevelde; a Dramatic Romance, in Two
V. Souvenirs de la Marquise de Créqui 1710 à 1900.
VI.-The Dispatches of Field-Marshal the Duke of Welling-
ton, K.G., during his various Campaigns in India,
Denmark, Portugal, Spain, the Low Countries, and
France, from 1799 to 1818. Compiled, from official
and authentic Documents, by Lieut.-Colonel Gur-
wood, Esquire to his Grace as Knight of the Bath
VII.-Italy; with Sketches of Spain and Portugal.
Series of Letters written during a Residence in those
Countries. By William Beckford, Esq., Author of
VIII. Excursions in the North of Europe, through parts of
Russia, Finland, Sweden, Denmark, and Norway, in