« AnteriorContinuar »
God. Not of works, lest any man should boast.
4. Repent and believe the gospel.
3. A way
Ho ly 1. Look upon my misery, and forgive me all my sins.
2. Create in me a clean heart, O God! and renew a right spirit within me.
3. Cast me not away from thy presence; and take not thy Holy Spirit from me.
4. As many as are led by the Spirit of God, they are the sons of God.
3. Hon our
4. Hum bleth 2. Re sist eth
Ex alt ed 1. Walk humbly with thy God.
God. Be clothed with humility.
2. God resisteth the proud, but giveth grace to the humble. He saveth such as be of an humble spirit.
3. Before honour is humility.
4. He that humbleth himself shall be exalted.
Un right eous ness
3. Fel low ship A live
An oth er 2. De ceive
Cleans eth 1. When the wicked man turneth away from his wickedness that he hath committed, and doeth that which is lawful and right, he shall save his soul alive.
2. If we say that we have no sin, we deceive ourselves, and the truth is not in us; but if we confess our sins, he is faithful and just to forgive us our sins, and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness.
3. If we walk in the light, as he is in the light, we have fellowship one with another; and the blood of Jesus Christ cleanseth from all sin.
2. Let the wicked forsake his way, and the unrighteous man his thoughts ; and let him return unto the Lord, and he will have mercy upon him; and to our God, for he will abundantly pardon.
3. Wherefore do ye spend money for that which is not bread; and your labour for that which satisfieth not; Hearken diligently unto me and eat ye that which is good, and let your soul delight itself in fatness.
4. Incline your ear, and come unto me: hear, and your soul shall live.
LESSON 7. 1. Jewels
3. There fore Serv eth
2. Then shall ye return, and discern between the righteous and the wicked, between him that serveth God and him that serveth him not.
3. Watch therefore, for ye know neither the day nor the hour wherein the Son of Man cometh.
ag gra vate
an i mal
an nu al ap petite
fac to ry
coun sel lor
Words of Three Syllables, accented on the First. ab so lute char ac ter em i nence ab sti nence char i ot
em pe ror ad mi ral
cin na mon en e my
cir cu lar en mi ty al pha bet cir cum stance ep i taph
clem en cy ev e ry: an i mate com pa ny
ev i dent - con fi dence ex cel lent con fi dent
ex er cise ar ti fice
con s *bach el or
fac ul tý bar ba rous cu ra cy
fam i ly ben e fit cu ri ous fan ci ful cur ren cy
fi nal ly bit ter ness cus tom er fir ma ment boun te ous dan ger ous but ter fly
des o late fluc tu ate
fol low er cal i co
des ti tute for ci ble can di date dig ni ty
for mal ly can dle stick
dif fer ence for ti tude can is ter
for tu nate ble div i dend car pen ter
gal lant ry car ri er du ra ble
gal le ry
man cel e brate
glo ri fy cer ti fy
fish e ry
but te ry
dil i gent
fre quen cy
dra pe ly
gen e ral
ec sta cy
glo ri ous em bas sy
goy ern ance
chan ce ry
in te ger
i vo ry
joc u lar
mis é ry mock e ry
Ju bi lee
neg a tive
Words of Three Syllables-continued. gov ern ess in flu ence
mar vel lous gov ern or in ju ry
med i cine gov eľn ment in no cence
med i tate grad u al
in stru ment mem o ry gravity
mer ci ful gro ce ry in ti mate mes sen ger gun ne ry
mil li ner hand ker chief jeal ous y
min is ter hap pi ness jes sa mine
mir a cle har mo ny haz ard ous jol li ty heav en ly
jus ti fy mon u ment heav i ness
mul ti tude her ald ry lati tude nat u ral her mit age co
laud a ble hes i tate leg a cy
neg, li gence his to ry
night in gale hos pi tal li a ble
nom i nal hu mor ous lib er al
nu mer ous hur ri cane hus band man lit a ny
ob sti nate hyp o crite
ob vi ate ig no rance live li hood
oc cu py im pi ous lu di crous
of fer ing im pu dent
lu mi nous in di gent in di
mack er el lent
or i gin in dus try
mal a dy or na ment in fa mous man i fold
or re ry in fan cy
man ver ly pal li ate in fer ence
mar tyr dom pal pi tate
leth ar gy
lib er ty
ob li gate
lit ur sy
lu na cy
op e rate op po site or i fice