« AnteriorContinuar »
mann tar-booth', f.
Nu. 10: 5. When ye blow an alarm, then
OP [t'kehph], Ch.
* P’AL.–Preterite. * Jos. 6: 8, 13, and blevo with the trumpets:
| Dan 4:11(8). The tree grew, and was strong,
20(17). which grew, and was strong, Jud. 7:18. When I blow with a trumpet, I and all that
PAL.-Future. (are) with me, then blow ye the trumpets Dan 4:22(19). that art grown and become strong: I Sa. 13: 3. Saul blew the trumpet throughout
5:20. was lifted up, and his mind hardened 31:10. they fastened his body to the wall IK. 1:34. and blow ye with the trumpet,
* PAEL.- Infinitive, * I Ch 10:10. fastened his head in the temple
Dan 6: 7(8). and to make a firm decree,
Est. 9:29. Mordecai the Jew, wrote with all are 33: 3. If when he seeth...he blow the trumpet,
thority, (marg. strength) 6. blow not the trumpet,
10: 2. all the acts of his power Nah 3:19. bruit of thee shall clap the hands
Danl1:17. enter with the strength of his whole
Dan 2:37. power, and strength, and glory.
4:30(27). by the might of my power, Ps. 47: 1(2). O clap your hands, all ye people ;
81: 3(4). Blow up the trumpet in the new Jer. 4: 5. Blow ye the trumpet in the land:
6: 1.blow the trumpet in Tekoa,
51:27. blow the trumpet among the nations, Hos. 5: 8. Blow ye the cornet in Gibeah, Joel 2: 1. Blow ye the trumpet in Zion,
Nu. 32:14. an increase of sinful men,
Lev.25:36. Take thou no usury of him, or increase : 6. they shall blow an alarm
Pro. 28: 8. by usury and unjust gain increaseth his 7. ye shall blow, but ye shall not sound an
Eze.18: 8. neither hath taken any increase, 8. priests, shall blow with the trumpets;
13. and hath taken increase : Jos. 6: 4. the priests shall blow with the trumpets.
17. hath not received usury nor increase, 20. people shouted when the priests) blew
22:12. thou hast taken usury and increase, Jud. 3:21. and thrust it into his belly:
27. that he blew a trumpet in the mountain 4:21. and smote the nail into his temples, 6:31. and he blew a trumpet; 7:19. and they blew the trumpets,
20. And the three companies blew
22. And the three hundred blew 16:14. And she fastened (it) with the pin, 2Sa. 2:28. So Joab blew a trumpet,
* Participle. Passive. * 18:14. and thrust them through the heart
Ezr. 4: 7. and interpreted in the Syrian 16. And Joab blew the trumpet, 20: 1. and he blew a trumpet, and said, 22. And he blew a trumpet, and they
7977 tar-deh-müh', f. IK. 1:39. And they blew the trumpet ;
Gen 2:21. the Lord God caused a deep sleep to fall 2K. 9:13. and blew with trumpets,
15:12. And when...a deep sleep fell upon Abram ; Zec. 9:14. the Lord God shall blow the trumpet,
I Sa. 26:12. a deep sleep from the Lord was fallen KAL. -Participle. Poel.
Job 4:13. when deep sleep falleth on men, Jos. 6: 9. the priests that blew with the trumpets,
33:15. when deep sleep falleth upon men, 2K. 11:14. and blew with trumpets:
Pro. 19:15. Slothfulness casteth into a deep sleep; 2Ch 23:13. rejoiced, and sounded with trumpets,
Isa. 29:10. the spirit of deep sleep,
non troo-mūh', f. strike (hands)) is sure. 17:18. A man void of understanding striketh Ex. 25: 2. Speak unto the children of Israel, that 22:26. of them that strike hands,
they bring me an offering: (marg. or, KAL.-Participle. Paül.
- ye shall take my offering. Isa. 22:25. shall the nail that is fastened
3. the offering which ye shall take * NIPHAL.-Future. *
29:27. the shoulder of the heare offering, Job 17: 3. who (is) he (that) will strike bands
28. for it (is) an heane offering: and it shall Isa. 27:13. the great trumpet shall be blown,
be an heave offering from the children Am. 3: 6. Shall a trumpet be blown in the city,
- their heave offering unto the Lord. 30:13. the offering of the Lord.
14. shall give an offering unto the Lord. ypm tēh'-ka’g, m.
15. when they) give an offering unto the Ps. 150: 3. Praise him with the sound of the
35: 5. an offering unto the Lord:
- an offering of the Lord ;
Lord's offering :
36: 3. received of Moses all the offering, Job 14:20. Thou prevaiiest for ever against him,
6. for the offering of the sanctuary. 15:24, they shall prevail against him,
| Lev. 7:14. an heave offering unto the Lord, Ecc. 4:12. if one prevail against him,
32. an heuve offering of the sacrifices
Sanna see San
Lev. 7:34. the heave shoulder (lit, shoulder of heave 1Ch 15:28. brought up the ark of the covenant...rith offering)
15:14. and with shouling, and with trumpets, 22:12. eat of an offering of the holy things. Ezr. 3:11. all the people shouted with a great shout, Nu, 5: 9. every offering of all the holy things
12. many shouted aloud for joy: 6:20. the wave breast and heave shoulder:
13. the noise of the shout of joy 15:19. offer up an heave offering
- for the people shouted with a loud shout, 20. offer up a cake...(for) un heave offering: Job 8:21. Till he fill...thy lips with rejoicing. (marg. as ye do) the heave offering of
shouting for joy) 21. an heave offering in your generations.
33:26. he shall see his face with joy: 18: 8. the charge of mine heuve offerings
39:25. thunder of the captains, and the shouting. 11. the heave offering of their gift,
Ps. 27: 6. therefore will I offer...sacrifices of joy ; 19. the heare offerings of the holy things,
89:15(16). the people that know the joyful sound: 27. your heave offering shall be reckoned
150: 5. upon the high sounding cymbals. 28. an heave offering unto the Lord
Jer. 4:19. the trumpet, the alarm of war. - the Lord's heave offering
20:16. and the shouting at noontide; . every heave offering of the Lord.
49: 2. 1 will cause an alarm of war to be heard 31:29. an heave offering of the Lord,
Eze 21:22( 27). to lift up the voice with shouting, 41. the Lord's heave offering,
Am. 1:14. with shouting in the day of battle, 52. all the gold of the offering
2: 2. Moab shall die with tunjult, with shouting, Deu 12: 6. heave offerings of your hand,
Zep. 1:16. A day of the trumpet and alarm 11. and the heave offering of your hand,
17. or heave offering of thine hand. 2Sa. 1:21. nor fields of offerings : 2Ch 31:10. Since (the people) began to bring the offerings
Eze. 47:12. the leaf thereof for medicine. (marg, or, 12. the offerings and the tithes
bruises und sures)
Isa. 44:14. taketh the cypress and the oak, 12:44. for the offerings, for the firstfruits,
13: 5. and the offerings of the priests. Pro. 29: 4. he that receiveth gifts (marg. a man of
oblations) Isa. 40:20. he hath no oblation
Ezr. 4:24. So it ceased unto the second year of the Eze.20:40. there will I require your offerings,
6:17. twelve (lit. two ten) 'he goats, 44:30. every oblation of all, of every (sort) of Dan 4:29(26). At the end of twelve (lit. two ten) your oblations,
months 45: 1. ye shall offer un oblation unto the Lord, 5:31(6:1). about threescore and two years old.
6. against the oblution of the holy (portion):
797 tor-müh', f.
Jud. 9:31. sent messengers unto Abimelech privily, 48: 8. the offering which ye shall offer
(marg. cruftily, or, to Tormah)
? Jer. 14:14. (and) the deceit of their heart.
na tar-meeth', f.
Ps.119:118. their deceit (is) falsehood.
Jer. 8: 5. they hold fast deceit,
14:14. the deceit of their heart.
23:26. the deceit of their own heart; 17917 t'roo-meey-yāh', f.
Zep. 3:13. neither shall a deceitful tongue be found Eze.48:12. (this) oblation of the land
7yon troo-ýāh', f.
Isa. 30:17. left as a beacon (marg. or, a tree tereft of Lev.23:24. a memorial of blowing of trumpets,
branches, or, boughs : or, a mast) upon 25: 9. the trumpet of the jubile (marg. loud of
the top of a mountain, sound)
33:23. could not well strengthen their mast, Nu. 10: 5. When ye blow an alarm, then
Eze.27: 5.cedars from Lebanon to make musts 6. When ye blow an alarm the second time,
- they shall blow an alarm 23:21.and the shout of a king (is) among them. 29: 1. a day of blowing the trumpets
31: 6. the trumpets to blow Jos. 6: 5. the people shall shout with a great shout; Dan
ut. Dan 2:49. Daniel (sat) in the gate of the king.
3:26. came near to the mouth (marg. door) of 20. the people shouted with a great shout, 1 Sa. 4: 5. Israel shouted with a great shout,
the burning 6. when the Philistines heard the noise of
- the noise of this great shout 2Sa. 6:15. brought up the ark of the Lord with shouting,
Ezr. 7:24. porters, Nethinims, or ministers of this
nyawim t'shoo-"āh', f. Ps. 60: 3(5), made us to drink the wine of astonish- Jud. 15:18. Thou hast given this great deliverance ment.
I Sa.11: 9. ye shall have help. (marg. or, deliverance) Isa. 51:17. drunken the dregs of the cup of trembling, 13. to day the Lord hath wrought salvation 22. I have taken...
19: 5. the Lord wrought a great salvation | 2Sa.19: 2(3). the victory (marg. salvation, or, deliver.
ance) that day was (turned) into Diana t'rāh-pheem', m. pl.
23:10, 12. the Lord wrought a great victory
| 2K. 5: 1. the Lord had given deliverance (marg. or, Gen31:19. Rachel had stolen the images (marg. tera
13:17. The arrow of the Lord's deliverance, and 34. Rachel had taken the images,
the arrow of deliverance from Syria : 35. but found not the images.
ICh 11:14. the Lord saved (them) by a great deliverJud. 17: 5. made an ephod, and teraphim,
ance. (marg. or, salvation) 18:14. in these houses an ephod, and teraphim, 19:12. then thou shalt help me: (lit. shalt be for 17.image, and the ephod, and the teraphim,
help to me) 18.image, the ephod, and the teruphim, 2Ch 6:41. let thy priests, O Lord God, be clothed 20. took the ephod, and the teraphim,
with salvation, Sa.15:23. iniquity and idolatry.
Ps. 33:17. An horse (is) a vain thing for safety : 19:13. Michal took an image,
37:39. But the salvation of the righteous 16. an image in the bed,
38:22(23), O Lord my salvation. 2K, 23:24. the images, and the idols,
40:10(1). I have declared thy faithfulness and Eze.21:21(26). he consulted with images, (marg. tera
thy salvation : phim).
16(17). let such as love thy salration Hos 3: 4.and (without) teraphim :
51:14/16). thou God of my salvation : Zec.10: 2. the idols (marg. teruphims) have spoken 60.11(13). vain (is) the help (marg. salvation) of
71:15. thy righteousness (and) thy salvation
108:12(13). vain (is) the help of man. winnm tar-sheesh', m.
119:41. (even) thy salvation, according to
81. My soul fainteth for thy salvation : Ex. 28:20 & 39:13. the fourth row a beryl,
144:10. (It is he) that giveth salvation (marg. or, Cant 5:14. gold rings set with the beryl
victory) unto kings: Eze. 1:16. like unto the colour of a beryl :
146: 3. in whom (there is) no help. (marg. or, 10: 9. as the colour of a beryl stone.
salvation) 28:13. the sardius, topaz, and the diamond, the Pro. 11:14. but in the multitude of counsellors (there beryl, (marg. or, chrysolite)
is) safety. Dan10: 6. His body also (was) like the beryl,
21:31. safety (marg. or, victory) (is) of the Lord.
46:13. and my salvation shall not tarry: and I Ezr. 2:63. And the Tirshatha (marg. or, governor) said
will place salvation in Zion Neh 7:65. And the Tirshatha (marg. id.) said
Jer. 3:23. our God (is) the salvation of Israel. 70. The Tirshutha gave to the treasure
Lam 3:26. wait for the salvation of the Lord. 8: 9. Nehemiah, which (is) the Tirshatha, (marg.
or, governor) 10: 1. Nehemiah, the Tirshatha, (marg. id.)
| Gen 3:16. thy desire (shall be) to thy husband,
4: 7. unto thee (shall be ) his desire, navn t'soo'-meth, f. Cant.7:10(11). his desire (is) toward me. Lev. 6: 2(5:21). lie unto his neighbour...in fellow
ship. (marg. putting of the hand, or, |
1S:.. 9: 7.and (there is) not a present to bring to the
man of God: nixrin t'shoo-õhth', f. pl.
'Y'Um t'shee-gee', adj. ord. Job 36:29. the noise of his tabernacle?
39: 7. neither regardeth he the crying of | Lev.25:22. eat (yet) of old fruit until the ninth Isa. 22: 2. Thou that art full of stirs,
Nu. 7:60. On the ninth day Abidan Zec. 4: 7. shall bring forth the headstone...(with) | EK, 17: 6. In the ninth year of Hoshea shoutings,
25: J. it came to pass in the ninth year 1 Ch 12:12. Elzabad the ninth,
24:11. The ninth to Jeshuah,
25:16. The ninth to Mattaniah, yavn tash-bēhtz', m.
27:12. The ninth (captain) for the ninth month Ex. 28: 4. a broidered coat, a mitre, and a girdle:
Ezr. 10: 9. It (was) the ninth month,
22. sat in the winterhouse in the ninth month:
39: 1. In the ninth year of Zedekiah panin t'shoo-vāh', f.
52: 4. it came to pass in the ninth year
Eze.24: 1. Again in the ninth year, 1 Sa. 7:17. And his return (was) to Ramah;
Hag. 2:10. twentieth (day) of the ninth (month), 2Sa.ll: 1. after the year was expired, (marg. at the
18. twentieth day of the ninth (month), return of the year)
Zec. 7: 1.in the fourth (day) of the ninth month, IK. 20:22. at the return of the year the king of
26. at the return of the year, that Ben-hadad 1Ch 20: 1. after the year was expired, (marg. the re- yum tēh-shag', f. & Jyon tish-gūh',
turn of the year) 2Ch 36:10. And when the year was expired, (marg. at
m. adj. num. the return of the year) Job 21:34. seeing in your answers there remaineth Gen 5: 5. the days that Adam lived were nine falsehood?
hundred and thirty years: 34:36.(his) answers for wicked men.
8. of Seth were nine hundred and twelve
Gen 5:11.of Enos were nine hundred and five 1Ch 25:26. The nineteenth to Mallothi,
14.of Cainan were nine hundred and ten 2Ch 16:12. Asa in the thirty and ninth year
| Ezr. 1: 9, nine and twenty knives, 9:29. of Noah were nine hundred and fifty
2: 8. nine hundred forty and five. 11:19. Reu two hundred and nine years,
36. nine hundred seventy and three. 24. Nahor lived nine and twenty years,
42. the children of Shobai, (in) all an hun25. Terah an hundred and nineteen years,
dred thirty and nine. 17: 1. Abram was ninety years old and nine, Neh 7:38. three thousand nine hundred and thirty.
24. Abraham (was) ninety years old and nine, 39. nine hundred seventy and three. Ex. 38:24. was twenty and nine talents,
11: 1. the holy city, and nine parts Lev. 23:32. in the ninth (day) of the month
8. nine hundred twenty and eight. 25: 8. shall be unto thee forty and nine years. Jer. 39: 2. the ninth (day) of the month, Nu. 1:23. Simeon, (were) fifty and nine thousand 52: 6. in the ninth (day) of the month, and three hundred.
12. which (was) the nineteenth year 2:13. (were) fifty and nine thousand and three
hundred. 29:26. on the fifth day nine bullocks,
34:13. commanded to give unto the nine tribes, Deu 3:11. nine cubits (was ) the length thereof, Gen 5: 9. Enos lived ninety years, Jos. 13: 7. inheritance unto the nine tribes,
17. eight hundred ninety and five years: 14: 2. for the nine tribes, and (for) the half tribe.
30. five hundred ninety and five years, 15:32. all the cities (are) twenty and nine,
17: 1. when Abram was ninety years old and 44, 54. nine cities with their villages:
nine, 19:38. nineteen cities with their villages.
17. that is ninety years old, 21:16. nine cities out of those two
24. Abraham (was) ninety years old and nine, Jud. 4: 3. he had nine hundred chariots
1 Sa. 4:15. Eli was ninety and eight years old ; 13. nine hundred chariots of iron,
ICh 9: 6. six hundred und ninety. 2Sa. 2:30. David's servants nineteen men
Ezr. 2:16. of Hezekiah, ninety and eight. 24: 8. Jerusalem at the end of nine months
20. children of Gibbar, ninety and five. 2K. 14: 2. reigned twenty and nine years
58. three hundred ninety and two. 15:13. reign in the nine and thirtieth year
8:35. bullocks for all Israel, ninety and six 17. In the nine and thirtieth year
Neh 7:21. of Ater of Hezekiah, ninety and eight. 17: 1. in Samaria over Israel nine years.
25. children of Gibeon, ninety and five. 18: 2. reigned twenty and nine years
60. three hundred ninety and two. 10. the ninth year of Hoshea
Jer. 52:23. there were ninety and six pomegranates 25: 3. on the ninth (day) of the (fourth) month Eze. 4: 5. three hundred and ninety days: 8. which (is) the nineteenth year
9. three hundred and ninety days iCh 3: 8. Eliada, and Eliphelet, nine.
41:12. the length thereof ninety cubits. 9: 9. nine hundred and fifty and six.
Dan 12:11.(there shall be) a thousand two hundred 24:16. The nineteenth to Pethahiah,
and ninety days.
... After cach Hebrew word the various English terms by which it is rendered in the Authorised Version, ara
given in alphabetical order. Those in which the English is not strictly a translation of the Hebrew, but
11728 ............9 lanient, to
728 ............ 9
rest content, to
jag .... 528 ............11
Jiax ..........10 128 Ch.
728 ............ 13
Hithpael. 17728 ..........17
feign self to be a feather
7.728 .......... 14 | goodly
man of low degree
dyed red, to be
red, to be
red, to be made
red, to be
red, to be
1 .... ...... 21
Hiphil. 378 ............
glorious, to be-