« AnteriorContinuar »
Ain. 3:13. saith the Lord God,
* PIEL.-- Preterite. * 15 & 4:3. saith the Lord.
Nu. 16:30. these men have provoked the Lord. 4: 5. saith the Lord God.
Deu 31:20. and serve them, and proroke me, 6, 8, 9, 10, 11 & 6:8, 14. saith the Lord.
Sa. 2:17.men abhorred the offering of the Lord. 8: 3,9, 11.saith the Lord God:
2Sa. 12:14. thou hust given great occasion...to blaspheme, 9. 7, 8, 12, 13. suith the Lord.
Ps. 10: 3. the covetous, whom) the Lord abhorreth. Obad 4, 8. saith the Lord,
13. Wherefore doth the wicked contemn God? Mic. 4: 6&5:10(9). suith the Lord,
74:18. the foolish people have blasphemed Nah, 2:13(14) & 3:5. suith the Lord
Isa. 1: 4. they have provoked...unto anger; Zep. 1: 2,3, 10 & 2:9 & 3:8. saith the Lord.
5:24. despised the word of the Holy One Hag. 1: 9,13 & 2:4,4,4,8,9,14,17,23, 23, 23. saith the Lord
PIEL.-Infinitive. Zec. 1: 3, 4, 16& 2:5(9), 6(10), 6(10), 10(14) &3:9, 2Sa.12:14. thou hast given great occasion to the 10 & 5:4 & 8:6, 11, 17 & 10:12 & 11:6 &
enemies of the Lord to blaspheme, (lit. 12:1, 4 & 13:2, 7,8. saith the Lord
giving occasion to blaspheme thou hast Mal. 1: 2. saith the Lord:
given occasion to blaspheme)
Nu, 14:11. How long will this people provoke me? 98? [nāh-aph'].
Ps. 74:10. shall the enemy blaspheme thy name
23:14. they conimit adultery, and walk in lies: Isa. 60:14. all they that despised thee shall bow Hos. 4: 2. stealing, and committing adultery,
Jer. 23:17. They say still unto them that despise me, KAL.-Future.
* HIPHIL.-Future. * Ex. 20:14. Thou shalt not commit adultery.
Ecc.12: 5, and the almond tree shall flourish, Lev.20:10. the man that committeth adultery
* HITHPOLEL.-Participle. * (he) that committeth adultery Deu. 5:18(17). Neither shalt thou commit adultery.
Isa. 52: 5. my name continually every day (is) Jer. 3: 9. and committed adultery with stones
blasphemed. 5: 7. they then committed adultery, and assembled
17$$? n'ūh-tzāh', f. Job 21:15. the eye also of the adulterer
2K. 19: 3. a day of trouble, and of rebuke, and Pro. 6:32. whoso committeth adultery with a woman
blasphemy: (marg. or, provocation ) Eze.16:38. women that break wedlock and shed blood
Isa. 37: 3. a day of trouble, and of rebuke, and of 23:45. after the manner of adulteresses,
blasphemy: (marg. or, provocation) because they (are) adulteresses,
* PIEL.-Preterite. * Jer. 3: 8. backsliding Israel committed adultery
nixxy neh-ūh-tzõhth', f. pl. Eze.23:37. they have committed adultery, and blood their idols have they committed adultery,
Neh. 9:18. and had wrought great provocations ;
26. they wrought great provocations. PIEL.-Future.
Eze.35:12. I have heard all thy blasphemies Jer. 29:23. in Israel, and have committed adultery ilos. 4:13. your spouses shall commit adultery. 14. when they commit adultery:
* KAL.- Preterite. *
Job 24:12. Men groan from out of the city, 23:10. the land is full of adulterers; Eze.16:32. a wife that committeth adultery, Hos. 3: 1.a woman beloved...yet an adulteress, 7: 4. They (are) all adulterers,
1778? (n’ūh-kūh'], f. Mal. 3: 5. the sorcerers, and against the adulterers,
Ex. 2:24. God heard their groaning,
6: 5. I have also heard the grouning of
Jud. 2:18. because of their groanings by reason DODDI (nah-ắphoo-pheem'], m. pl. Eze.30:24. with the grounings of a deadly wounded
(man), Hos. 2: 2(4). out of her sight, and her adulteries
78 [nāh-ar']. D'EX) nee-oo-pheem', m. pl.
* PIEL.- Preterite. * Jer. 13:27. I have seen thine adulteries,
Ps. 89:39(40). Thou hast made void the covenant Eze.23:43. (her that was) old in adulteries,
Lam. 2: 7. he hath abhorred his sanctuary,
* KAL.-Preterite, *
33:24. they have despised my people,
* NIPHAL.-Preterite. *
3. who prophesied with a barp,
5:31. prophets prophesy falsely, and the priests
6. thou hast prophesied lies.
Jer. 26:11. he hath prophesied against this city,
HITHPAEL.- Infinitive. 28: 6. words which thou hast prophesied, I Sa.10:13. when he had made an end of prophesying 29:31. Shemaiah hath prophesied
HITHPAEL.–Future. 37:19. your prophets which prophesied Eze. H: 7. and thou shalt prophesy against it. Nu. 11:25. that, when...they prophesied, and did not 12:27. he prophesieth of the times
26. and they prophesied in the camp. 37: 7. So I prophesied as I was commanded:
1 Sa.10:10. and he prophesied among them. Joel 2:28(3:1). and your sons and your daughters 18:10, and he prophesied in the midst shall prophesy,
19:20. and they also prophesied. NIPHAL. - Infinitive.
21. and they prophesied likewise.
and they prophesied also Jer. 19:14. the Lord had sent him to prophesy;
23. he went on, and prophesied, 26:12. The Lord sent me to prophesy Eze.11:13. it came to pass, when I prophesied,
24. and prophesied before Samuel
IK. 18:29. and they prophesied until the (time) of 37: 7. and as I prophesied,
22: 8. he doth not prophesy good Am. 7:13. prophesy not again any more
18. he would prophesy no good Zec.13: 3. ihrust him through when he prophesieth. 2Ch 18:17. he would not prophesy good
4. of his vision, when he hath prophesied; 20:37. Then Eliezer the son of Dodavah...proNIPHAL.— Imperative.
phesied Eze. 6: 2.and prophesy against them,
HITHPAEL.–Participle. 11: 4. prophesy against them, prophesy, O son of Nu. 11:27. Eldad and Medad do prophesy
1 Sa.10: 5.and they shall prophesy : 13: 2. prophesy against the prophets
IK. 22:10. all the prophets prophesied 17. and prophesy thou against them,
2Ch 18: 7. he never prophesied good 20:46( 21:2). and prophesy against the forest
9. all the prophets prophesied 21: 27). and prophesy against the land of Israel, Jer. 14:14. they prophesy unto you a false vision
9(14), 28(33). Son of man, prophesy, and say, 26:20. a man that prophesied in the name of 1419). son of man, prophesy,
29:26. mad, and maketh himself u prophet, 25: 2. and prophrsy against them;
27. which maketh himself a prophet to you? 28:21. against Zidon, and prophesy against it,
Eze.13:17. daughters of thy people, which prophesy 29: 2. and prophesy against him, 30: 2. Son of man, prophesy and say, 34: 2. prophesy against the shepherds of Israel, prophesy,
X? [n'vāh], Ch. 35: 2. against mount Seir, and prophesy 36: 1. prophesy unto the mountains of Israel,
*ITHPAEL.-Preterite. * 3. Therefore prophesy and say,
Ezr. 5: 1. Then the prophets,...prophesied
9. Prophesy unto the wind, prophesy,
* KAL.- Participle. Paül. * 39: 1. prophesy against Gog,
Ex. 27: 8. Hollow with boards shalt thou make Am. 7:15. prophesy unto my people Israel.
38: 7. he made the altar hollow
Job 11:12. vuin (marg. empty) man would be wise, NIPHAL.-Future.
Jer. 52:21. the thickness thereof (was) four fingers: Jer. 11:21. Prophesy not in the name of the Lord,
(it was) hollow. 25:30. prophesy thou against them 26:20. who prophesied against this city 28: 8. The prophets...of old prophesied both 9. The prophet which prophesieth
$12) n'voo-ūl', f. Am. 2:12. the prophets, saying, Prophesy not.
2Ch 9:29. in the prophecy of Ahijah 3: 8. who can but prophesy?
15: 8. and the prophecy of Oded 7:12. and prophesy there:
Neh. 6:12. he pronounced this prophecy 16. Prophesy not against Israel, Zec.13: 3. when any shall yet prophesy,
NIPHAL.-Participle. 1 Sa.19:20. the prophets prophesying,
78137 [n’voo-āh'], Ch. f. IK. 22:12. all the prophets prophesied
Ezr. 6:14. through the prophesying of Haggai ICh 25: 1. who should prophesy with harps, 2Ch 18:11. all the prophets prophesied Jer. 14:14. The prophets prophesy lies in my name: 15. the prophets that prophesy in my
72?2? n'viz-būk', Ch. f. 16. the people to whom they prophesy 23:16.words of the prophets that prophesy
Dan 2: 6. ye shall receive of me gifts and rewards 25. what the prophets said, that prophesy
(marg. or, fee) 26. the heart of the prophets that prophesy
5:17, and give thy rewards (marg. or, fee) to
another; 32. them that prophesy false dreams, 26:18. Micah the Morasthite prophesied (lit. was
prophesying) 27:10, 14. they prophesy a lie unto you,
na [nāh-vagh']. 15. yet they prophesy a lie in my name;
* KAL. - Infinitive. * the prophets that prophesy unto you.
Isa. 56:10. all dumb dogs, they cannot burk; 16. your prophets that prophesy
they prophesy a lie 29: 9. they prophesy falsely unto you 21. which prophesy a lie unto you
03)[nal-pat]. 32: 3. Wherefore dost thou prophesy, Eze.13: 2. the prophets of Israel that prophesy,
* PIEL.-- Preterite. * 16. the prophets of Israel which prophesy Isa. 5:30. and if (one) look unto the land, 38:17. the prophets of Israel, which prophesied
* HIPHIL.-Preterite. * * HITHPAEL.-Preterite. *
Ex. 33: 8. and looked after Moses, 1 Sa. 10. 6. and thou shalt prophesy with them, Nu. 21: 9. when he beheld the serpent of brass, Jer. 23. 13. they prophesied in Baal,
23:21. He hath not beheld iniquity in Jacob, Eze 37:10. So I prophesied as he commanded
1 Sa. 2:32. And thou shall see an enemy
Job 6:19. The troops of Tema looked,
Deu18:15. will raise up unto thee a Prophet Ps. 33:13. The Lord looketh from heaven ;
18. I will raise them up a Prophet 31: 5(6). They looked (marg. or, flowed) unto 20. But the prophet, which shall presume him,
even that prophet shall die. 102:19(20). from heaven did the Lord behold
22. When a prophet speaketh Isa. 22:11. ye have not looked unto the maker
the prophet hath spoken it presumptuously: Zec.12:10. and they shall look upon me
34:10. there arose not a prophet HIPHIL.- Infinitive.
Jud. 6: 8. the Lord sent a prophet Ex. 3: 6. he was afraid to look
1 Sa. 3:20. a prophet of the Lord. Ps.119: 6. when I have respect unto all thy
9: 9.(he that is) now (called) a Prophet Lam.4:16. he will no more regard them :
10: 5. meet a company of prophets Jon. 2: 4(5). will look again toward thy holy temple.
10. a company of prophets met him ; Hab. 1:13. and canst not look on iniquity:
11. he prophesied among the prophets, 2:15. that thou mayest look on their nakedness !
-, 12. (Is) Saul also among the prophets?
19:20. the company of the prophets HIPHIL. — Imperative.
24. (Is) Saul also among the prophets ? Gen15: 5. Look now toward heaven,
22: 5. the prophet Gad said unto David, IK. 18:43. look toward the sea.
28: 6. neither by dreams, nor by Urim, nor by Job 35: 5. Look unto the heavens,
prophets. Ps. 13: 3(4). Consider (and) hear me, O Lord
15. neither by prophets, nor by dreams: 74:20. Have respect unto the covenant:
2Sa. 7: 2. the king said unto Nathan the prophet, 80:14(15). look down from heaven,
12:25. the hand of Nathan the prophet; 84: 9(10). and look upon the face of thine 24:11.came unto the prophet Gad, anointed.
IK. 1: 8. and Nathan the prophet, and Shimei, 142: 4(5). I looked (marg. or, Look) on (my)
10. But Nathan the prophet, right hand,
22. Nathan the prophet also came in. Isa. 42:18. look, ye blind, that ye may see.
23. Behold Nathan the prophet. 51: 1. look unto the rock (whence) ye are hewn,
32. the priest, and Nathan the prophet, 2. Look unto Abraham your father,
34. and Nathan the prophet anoint 6. and look upon the earth beneath:
38. and Nathan the prophet, and Benaiah 63:15. Look down from heaven,
44.and Nathan the prophet, and Benaiah 64: 9(8). behold, see, we beseech
45. and Nathan the prophet have anointed Lam. 1:1). see, O Lord, and consider;
11:29. that the prophet Ahijah 12. behold, and see if there be any sorrow
13:11. Now there dwelt an old prophet in 2:20. Behold, O Lord, and consider to whom
Beth-el; 3:63. Behold their sitting down,
18. I (am) a prophet also 5: 1. consider, and behold our reproach.
20, 26. the prophet that brought him back: Hab. ): 5. Behold ye among the heathen, and regard,
23. the prophet whom he had brought back.
25. where the old prophet dwelt. HIPHIL.-Future.
29. the prophet took up the carcase Gen19:17. look not behind thee,
the old prophet came to the city, 26. But his wife looked back
14: 2. there (is) Ahijab the prophet, Nu. 12: 8. the similitude of the Lord shall he behold:
18. his servant Ahijah the prophet. I Sa.16: 7. Look not on his countenance,
16: 7. by the hand of the prophet Jehu 17:42. And when the Philistine looked about,
12. by Jehu the prophet, 24: 8(9). And when Saul looked behind him,
18: 4. the prophets of the Lord, that Obadiah took IK. 18:43. And he went up, and looked,
an hundred prophets, 19: 6. And he looked, and, behold,
13. when Jezebel slew the prophets of 2K. 3:14. I would not look toward thee,
an hundred men of the Lord's prophets ICh 21:21. And as David came to Ornan, Orna:1 looked 19. the prophets of Baal four hundred and fifty, Job 28:24. he looketh to the ends of the earth,
and the prophets of the groves 36:25. man may behold (it) afar off.
20. gathered the prophets together 39:29. her eyes behold afar off.
22. I only, remain a prophet of the Lord; but Ps. 10:14. thou beholdest mischief and spite,
Baal's prophets (are) four hundred 22:17(18). they look (and) stare upon me.
25. Elijah said unto the prophets of Baal, 91: 8. with thine eyes shalt thou behold
36. Elijah the prophet came near, 92:11(12). Mine eye also shall see (my desire)
40. Take the prophets of Baal ; 94: 9. he that formed the eye, shall he not see? 19: 1. had slain all the prophets 119:15. and have respect unto thy ways.
10, 14. slain thy prophets with the sword; 18. that may behold wondrous things
16. shalt thou anoint (to be) prophet Pro. 4:25. Let thine eyes look right on,
20:13. there came a prophet unto Ahab Isa. 5:12. they regard not the work of the Lord,
22. the prophet came to the king of Israel, 8:22. they shall look unto the earth ;
35. the sons of the prophets 18: 4.and I will consider in my dwelling (marg. 38. So the prophet departed, or, regard my set dwelling) place
41. he (was) of the prophets. 22: 8. and thou didst look in that day
22: 6. the king of Israel gathered the prophets 38:11. I shall behold man no more
7. a prophet of the Lord 63: 5. And I looked, and (there was ) none to help; 10. all the prophets prophesied before them. 66: 2. to this (man) will I look,
12. all the prophets prophesied so, Am. 5:22. neither will I regard
13. the words of the prophets Hab. 1: 3. Why dost thou...and cause (me) to behold 22. the mouth of all his prophets. grievance?
23. the mouth of all these thy prophets, 13. wherefore lookest thou upon them
2K. 2: 3. the sons of the prophets that (were) at HIPHIL.-Participle.
Beth-el Ps. 104:32. He looketh on the earth,
5. sons of the prophets that (were) at Jericho 7. fifty men of the sons of the prophets 15. And when the sons of the prophets
3:11. (Is there) not here a prophet 2 nāh-vee', m.
13. get thee to the prophets of thy father, and
to the prophets of thy mother. Gen20: 7. he (is) a prophet, and he shall pray
4: 1. of the wives of the sons of the prophets Ex. 7: 1. Aaron thy brother shall be thy prophet.
38. the sons of the prophets (were) sitting Nu. 11:29. the Lord's people were prophets,
before him: 12: 6. If there be a prophet among you,
--- seethe pottage for the sons of the prophets. Deu 13: 1(2). If there arise among you a prophet, 5: 3. the prophet that (is) in Samaria! 314). the words of that prophet,
8. there is a prophet in Israel. 5(6). And that prophet, or ihat dreamer
13. (if) the prophet had bid thee
25. 5:22. young men of the sons of the prophets : Jer. 23:13. And I have seen folly in the prophets of
6: 1. the sons of the prophets said unto Elisha, 14. have seen ulso in the prophets of Jerusale.n 12. the prophet that (is) in Israel,
15. concerning the prophets ; 9: 1. Elisha the prophet called one of the children
- from the prophets of Jerusalem of the prophets,
16. Hearken not unto the words of the prophets 4. the young man the prophet,
21. I have not sent these prophets, 7. the blood of my servants the prophets,
25. I have heard what the prophets said, 10:19. all the prophets of Baal,
26. the heart of the prophets 14:25. the son of Amittai, the prophet,
yea, (they are ) prophets of the deceit 17:13. by all the prophets,
28. The prophet that hath a dream, - by my servants the prophets.
30, 31.1" (am) against the prophets, saith the 23. by all his servants the prophets.
Lord, 19: 2. Isaiah the prophel the son of Amoz.
33. the prophet, or a priest, 20: 1. And the prophet Isaiah
31. And (as for) the prophet, 11. And Isaiah'the prophet cried
37. Thus shalt thou say to the prophet, 14. Then came Isaiah the prophet
25: 2. Jeremiah the prophet spake 21:10. his servants the prophets,
4. all his servants the prophets, 23: 2. the priests, and the prophets,
26: 5. the words of my servants the prophets, 18. the prophet that came out of Samaria.
7. So the priests and the prophets 24: 2. by his servants the prophets.
8. that the priests and the prophets ICh 16:22. and do my prophets no harm.
11. Then spake the priests und the prophets 17: 1. David said to Nathan the prophet,
16. unto the priests and to the prophets ; 25: 1.(and) who should prophesy with harps, 27: 9. hearken not ye to your prophets, 29:29. the book of Nathan the prophet,
14. the words of the prophets 2Ch 9:29. the book of Nathan the prophet,
15. and the prophets that prophesy unto you. 12: 5. Then came Shemaiah the prophet
16. your prophets that prophesy unto you, 15. the book of Shemaiah the prophet,
18. But if they (be) prophets, 13:22. the story of the prophet Iddo.
28: 1. Hananiah'the son of Azur the prophet, 15: 8.the prophecy of Oded the prophet,
5. Then the prophet Jeremiah said unto the 18: 5.of prophets four hundred men,
prophet Hananiah 6.u prophet of the Lord
6. Even the prophet Jeremiah said, Amen: 9. all the prophets prophesied before them.
8. The prophets that have been before me 11.all the priphets prophesied so,
9. The prophet which prophesieth 12. the words of the prophets (declare) good
the word of the prophet 21. the mouth of all his prophets.
shall the prophet be known, 22. the mouth of these thy prophets,
10. Then Hananiah the prophet took the yoke 20:20. believe his prophets,
from off the prophet Jeremiah's neck, 21:12. from Elijah the prophet,
11. the prophet Jeremiah went his way: 24:19. Yet he sent prophets to them,
12. Hananiah the prophet had broken the yoke 3:15. he sent unto him a prophet,
from offthe neck of the prophet Jeremiah, 16. Then the prophet forbare,
15. Then said the prophet Jeremiah unto 26:22. did Isaiah the prophet,
Hananiah the prophet, 28: 9. a prophet of the Lord was there,
17. So Hananiah the prophet died 29:25. and Nathan the prophet:
29: 1. that Jeremiah the prophet sent by his prophets.
- to the priests, and to the prophets, 32:20. the prophet Isaiah
8. Let not your prophets and your diviners, 32. in the vision of Isaiah the prophet,
15. The Lord hath raised us up prophets 35:18. the days of Samuel the prophet;
19. by my servants the prophets, 36:12. before Jeremiah the prophet
29. the ears of Jeremiah the prophet. 16. his words, and misused his prophets,
32: 2. Jeremiah the prophet was shut up Ezr. 9:11. by thy servants prophets,
32. their priests, and their prophets, Neh. 6: 7. thou hast also appointed prophets
34: 6. Then Jeremiah the prophet spake 14. the rest of the prophets,
35:15. all my servants the prophets, 9:26. and slew thy prophets
36: 8. the prophet commanded him, 30. by thy spirit in thy prophets :
26. Jeremiah the prophet : 32. on our priests, and on our prophets,
37: 2. he spake by the prophet Jeremiah. Ps. 51[title] (2). Nathan the prophet came unto him, 3. to the prophet Jeremiah, 7t: 9. (there is) no more any prophet :
6. the word of the Lord unto the prophet 105: 15. and do my prophets no harm.
13. he took Jeremiah the prophet, Isa. 3: 2. the judge, and the prophet,
19. Where (are) now your prophets 9:15( 14). and the prophet that teacheth lies, 38: 9. all that they have done to Jeremiah the 28: 7. the priest and the prophet have erred
prophet, 29:10. the prophets and your rulers,
10. take up Jeremiah the prophet 37: 2 & 38:1. Isaiah the prophet the son of Amoz. 14. took Jeremiah the prophet 39: 3. Then came Isaiah the prophet
42: 2. said unto Jeremiah the prophet, Jer. 1: 5. I ordained thee a prophet
4. Then Jeremiah the prophet said unto them, 2: 8.and the prophets prophesied by Baal,
43: 6.and Jeremiah the prophet, 26. their priests, and their prophets,
44: 4. all my servants the prophets, 30. own sword hath devoured your proplets, 45: 1. The word that Jeremiah the prophet spake 4: 9. and the prophets shall wonder.
46: 1. came to Jeremiah the prophet 5:13. And the prophets shall become wind,
13. spake to Jeremiah the prophet, 31. The prophets prophesy falsely,
47: 1 & 49:34. came to Jeremiah the prophet 6:13. and from the prophet even unto the priest 50: 1. by Jeremiah the prophet. 7:25. all my servants the prophets,
51:59. The word which Jeremiah the prophet 8: 1. the bones of the prophets,
commanded 10. from the prophet even unto the priest Lam.2: 9. her prophets also find no vision 13:13. the priests, and the prophets,
14. Thy prophets have seen vain and foolish 14:13. the prophets say unto them,
things 14. The prophets prophesy lies in my name:
20. shall the priest and the prophet be slain 15. the prophets that prophesy in my name, 4:13. the sins of her prophets, - By sword and famine shall those prophets Eze. 2: 5. there hath been a prophet among them. be consumed.
7:26. a vision of the prophet ; 18. both the prophet and the priest
13: 2. prophesy against the prophets of 18:18. nor the word from the prophet.
say thou unto them that prophesy (marg. 20: 2. Pashur smote Jeremiah the prophet,
are prophets ) out of their own bearts, 23: 9. broken because of the prophets ;
3. Woe unto the foolish prophets, 11. both prophet and priest are profane ;
4. thy prophets are like the foxes
Eze.13: 9. the prophets that see vanity,
KAL.- Infinitive. 16. the prophets of Israel which prophesy Ex. 18:18. Thou wilt surely wear away, (marg. Fuding 14: 4.cometh to the prophet;
thou wilt fade) 7.cometh to a prophet
Isa. 34: 4.as the leaf fulleth off
Ex. 18:18. Thou wilt surely wear away, (marg. Fading 22:25. (There is) a conspiracy of her prophets
thou wilt fade) 28. her prophets have daubed them
2Sa.22:46. Strangers shall fade away, 33:33. a prophet hath been among them.
Job 14:18. the mountain falling cometh to nought, 38:17. my servants the prophets of Israel,
(marg. fadeth) Dan. 9: 2. came to Jeremiah the prophet,
Ps. 1: 3. his leaf also shall not wither; (marg. fude) 6. thy servants the prophets,
18:45( 46 ). strangers shall fude away, 10. his servants the prophets.
37: 2. and wither as the green herb. 24. to seal up the vision and prophecy, (marg. Isa. 34: 4. all their host shall fall down, prophet)
64: 6(5). and we all do fade as a leaf; Hos. 4: 5. the prophet also shall fall
Eze.47:12. whose leaf shall not fade, 6: 5. I hewed (them) by the prophets;
KAL.- Participle. Poel, 9: 7.the prophet (is) a fool,
Isa. 1:30. as an oak whose leaf fadeth, 8. the prophet (is) a snare
28: 1. whose glorious beauty (is) a fading flower, 12:10(11). I have also spoken by the prophets,
4. glorious beauty....shall be a fading flower, --). by the ministry of the prophets.
34: 4. us a falling (fig) from
* PIEL.-Preterite. * Am. 2:11. I raised up of your sons for prophets, Nah. 3: 6. I will cast abominable filth upon thee, and 12. and commanded the prophets, saying,
make thee vile, 3: 7. his servants the prophets. 7:14. I (was) no prophet, neither (was) 1 a Deu32:15. and lightly esteemed the Rock of his
PIEL.– Future. prophet's son ; Mic. 3: 5.the prophets that make my people err,
salvation. 6. the sun shall go down over the
Jer. 14:21. do not disgrace the throne of thy glory: 11. and the prophets thereof divine for money:
3: 1. A prayer of Habakkuk the prophet
prophet 12. the words of Haggai the prophet, 2: 1. by the prophet Haggai,
Deu32: 6.0 foolish people and unwise? 10. by Haggai the prophet,
21. I will provoke them to anger with a foolish
nation. Zec. 1: 1,7. the son of Iddo the prophet,
4.unto whom the former prophets have cried, 2Sa. 3:33. Died Abner as a fool dieth ?
13:13. thou shalt be as one of the fools in Israel. 6.my servants the prophets,
Job 2:10. Thou speakest as one of the foolish women 7: 3. speak unto the priests...and to the prophets, Ps. 14: 1: The fool hath said in his heart,
30: 8. (They were ) children of jools,
39: 8(9). make me not the reproach of the foolish. 8: 9. by the mouth of the prophets,
53: 1(2). The fool hath said in his heart, 13: 2. the prophets and the unclean spirit
74:18. the foolish people have blasphemed
22. the foolish mun reproacheth thee
Pro.17: 7. Excellent speech becometh not a fool: Mal. 4: 5(3:23). Behold, I will send you Elijah the
21. the father of a fool hath no joy. prophet
30:22. and a fool when he is filled with meat ; Isa. 32: 5. The vile person shall be no more called
liberal, X??? [n'vee], Ch. m.
6. the vile person will speak villany,
Jer. 17:11. at his end shall be a fool.
Zechariah the son of Iddo, prophesied 2. and with them (were) the prophets of God 6:14. through the prophesying of Haggai the prophet
Sa. 1:24. one ephah of flour, and a bottle of wine, 17$') n'vee-ūh', f.
10: 3. another carrying a bottle of wine:
.25:18. two bottles of wine, Px. 15:20. Miriam the prophetess,
2Sa.16: 1.and a bottle of wine. Jud. 4: 4. Deborah, a prophetess, (lit. a woman a Job 38:37.or who can stay the bottles of heaven, prophetess)
Isa. 30:14. as the breaking of the potters' vessel ( marg 2K. 22:14. Huldah the prophetess,
bottle of potters ) 20h 34:22. Huldah the prophetess,
Jer. 13:12, 12. Every bottle shall be filled with wine: Neh. 6:14. the prophetess Noadiah,
48:12. empty his vessels, and break their bottles. Isa. 8: 3. I went unto the prophetess;
Lam.4: 2. esteemed as earthen pitchers,
577 nāh-vūhl', adj.
573 & 5; nēh'-vel, m.
7 neho-tech], m. Job 38:16. entered into the springs of the sea ?
* KAL.--Preterite. * Pro.30:32. If thou hast done foolishly Isa. 24: 4. The earth mourneth (and) fadeth away,
the world languisheth (and) fadeth away, 40: 7,8. The grass withereth, the flower fadeth : Jer. 8:13. and the leaf shall fude;
20. with psalteries on Alamoth ;
28. making a noise with psalteries 16: 5. with psalteries and with harps; 25: 1. with harps, with psalteries, and with