« AnteriorContinuar »
ICh 25: 6. with cymbals, psalteries, and harps, Jer. 7:33. the carcases of this people 2Ch 5:12.cymbals and psalteries and harps,
9:22(21).the carcases of men shall fall 9:11. harps and psalteries for singers:
16: 4.their carcuses shall be meat 20:28. came to Jerusalem with psalteries
18. with the carcuses of their detestable 29:25. with psalteries, and with harps,
19: 7. their carcases will I give to be meat Neh 12:27.(with) cymbals, psalteries, and with harps. 26:23. and cast his dead body into Ps. 33: 2. sing unto him with the psaltery
34:20. their dead bodies shall be for meat 57: 8(9). awake, psaltery and harp:
36:30. und his dead body shall be cast out 21:22. I will also praise thee with the psaltery, Eze, 4:14. for...have I not eaten of that which dieth (marg. instrument of psultery)..
of itself, 81: 2(3). the pleasant harp with the psaltery. 44:31. any thing that is dead of itself, 92: 31 4). and upon the psaltery; 108: 2(3). Awake, psultery and harp: 144: 9. upon a psaltery (and) an instrument of
150: 3. praise him with the psaltery and harp. Isa. 5:12. the harp, and the viól, the tabret,
Hos. 2:10(12). now will I discover her lewdness 14:11. the noise of thy viols :
(marg, fully, or, villany) 22:24. all the vessels of flagons. (marg. or,
instruments of viols ) Am. 5:23. I will not bear the melody of thy viols. 6: 5. That chant to the sound of the viol,
* KAL.- Participle. Poel, * Pro.18: 4. wellspring of wisdom (as) a flowing brook.
* HIPHIL.-Future. * Gen34: 7. he had wrought fully
Ps. 19: 2(3). Day unto day uttereth speech,
59: 718). they belch out with their mouth:
78: 2. I will utter dark sayings Jud. 19:23. do not this folly. 24. do not so vile a thing. (marg. the matter
94: 4. shall they utter (and) speak hard things?
119:171. My lips shall utter praise, of this folly) 20: 6. committed lewdness and folly in Israel.
145: 7. They shall abundantly utter the memory
Pro. 1:23. I will pour out my spirit unto you, 10. the folly that they have wrought I Sa. 25:25. Nabal (is) his name, and folly (is) with
15: 2. the mouth of fools poureth out (marg.
belcheth, or, bubbleth) foolishness. him: 2Sa.13:12. do not thou this folly.
28. mouth of the wicked poureth out evil things. Job 42: 8. lest I deal with you (after your) folly,
Ecc.10; 1. Dead Alies cause the ointment...to send Isa. 9:17(16). and every mouth speaketh folly.
forth a stinking savour:
Isa. 9:17(16) marg. or, villant peak villany,
32: 6. the vile person will speak villany, Jer. 29:23. they have committed villany
Lev. 5: 2.a carcase of an unclean beast, or a carcase
of unclean cattle, or the curcase of
Gen12: 9. going on still toward the south.
3. from the south even to Beth-el, II: 8. and their carcase shall ye not touch ;
14. northward, and southward, and eastward, 11. haye their carcases in abomination.
20: 1. toward the south country,
28:14. to the north, and to the south:
Ex. 26:18. on the south side southward. 28. he that beareth the carcase
27: 9. the south side southward 35. (any part) of their carcase falleth
36:23. twenty boards for the south side 36. that which toucheth their curcase
38: 9. on the south side southward 37. if (any part) of their carcase fall
40:24. on the side of the tabernacle southward. 38.and (any part) of their carcase fall Nu, 13:17. Get you up this (way) southward, 39. he that toucheth the carcuse thereof
22. they ascended by the south, 40. he that eateth of the carcuse of it
29. in the land of the south : - he also that beareth the carcase of it
21: 1. king Arad...which dwelt in the south, 17:15. that eateth that which died (marg. a car 33:40. king Arad...which dwelt in the south case) (of itself),
34: 3. your south quarter shall be 22: 8. That which dieth of itself, or is torn
- your south border shall be Deu]4: 8. nor touch their dead carcase.
4. your border shall turn from the south 21. any thing that dieth of itself:
- from the south to Kadesh-barnea, 21:23. His body shall not remain
35: 5. on the south side two thousand cubits, 28:26. thy carcase shall be meat
Deu. 1: 7. in the vale, and in the south, Jos. 8:29. they should take his curcuse down
34: 3. the south, and the plain of the valley of IK. 13:22. thy carcase shall not come unto
Jos. 10:40. the country of the hills, and of the south, 24. his carcase was cast in the way,
11: 2. the plains south of Chinneroth,
16. all the south country,
15: 1. the wilderness of Zin southward
2. their south border was from the shore way, and the ass and the lion standing
- the bay that looketh southward : by the carcase: the lion had not eaten
3. to the south side to Maaleh-acrabbim. the carcase,
on the south side unto Kadesh-barnea, 29. the prophet took up the carcase of
4. this shall be your south coast. 30. he laid his curcase in his own grave;
7. on the south side of the river: 2K. 9:37. the carcase of Jezebel shall be as dung
8. unto the south side of the Jebusite; P's. 79: 2. The dead bodies of thy servants
19. thou hast given me a south land; Isa. 5:25. their carcases (were ) torn in the midst
21. toward the coast of Edom southward 20:19. ( with) my dead body shall they arise.
17: 9. southward of the river:
Jos. 17:10. Southward (it was) Ephraim's,
Gen45:13. And ye shall tell my father 18: 5. Judah shall abide in their coast on the south, Ex. 13: 8. And thou shalt shew thy son in that day, 13. to the side of Luz....southward;
Lev.14:35. shall come and tell the priest, - on the south side of the nether Beth-horon. Nu. 23: 3. and whatsoever he sheweth me I will tell 14. compassed the corner of the sea southward,
thee, - before Beth-horon southward;
Deu17: 9. and they shall shew thee the sentence 15. the south quarter (was) from
26: 3. I profess this day unto the Lord 16. to the side of Jebusi on the south,
30:18. I denounce unto you this day, 19. at the south end of Jordan: this (was) the Jud 13: 6. neither told he me his name: south coast.
14: 6. he told not his father 19: 8. Ramath of the south,
9. he told not them that he had taken 34. reacheth to Zebulun on the south side,
16. hast not told (it) me. Jud. 1: 9. and in the south, and in the valley.
- I have not told (it) my father 15. thou hast given me a south land;
16:15. hast not told me wherein 16. in the south of Arad;
18. he had told her all his heart, 21:19. and on the south of Lebonah.
- he hath shewed me all his heart. 1 Sa.14: 5. southward over against Gibeah.
i Sa. 3:13. For I have told (marg. or, And I will tell) 20:41.out of (a place) toward the south,
him that I wil 27:10. Against the south of Judah, and against the 8: 9. and shew them the manner of the king
south of the Jerahmeelites, and against 9: 8.give to the man of God, to tell (lit, and he the south of the Kenites.
will tell us 30: 1. the Amalekites had invaded the south,
10:16. He told us plainly that the asses were found. 14. We made an invasion (upon) the south
- matter of the kingdom,...he told him not. - upon the south of Caleb ;
14: 1. he told not his father. 27.(them) which were ) in south Ramoth, 19: 3. what I see, that I will tell thee. 2Sa.24: 7. they went out to the south
24:18(19). thou hast shewed this day IK. 7:25. three looking toward the south,
25:14. one of the young men told Abigail, . 39. over against the south.
19. she told not her husband 1 Ch 9:24. toward the east, west, north, and south.
36. she told him nothing, 26:15. To Obed-edom southward;
2Sa. 7:11. Also the Lord telleth thee 17.southward four a day,
15:31. And (one) told David, 2Ch 4: 4.three looking toward the south,
17:17.a wench went and told them; and they 10. over against the south.
went and told king David. 28:18. and of the south of Judah,
19: 6(7). thou hast declared this day, Ps. 126: 4. as the streams in the south.
8(9). they told unto all the people, Isa. 21: 1. As whirlwinds in the south
IK. 10: 3. there was not (any) thing hid...which he 30: 6. The burden of the beasts of the south:
told her not. Jer. 13:19. The cities of the south shall be shut up, 2K. 4:27. the Lord...hath not told me.
17:26. from the mountains, and from the south, 2Ch 9: 2. was nothing hid...which he told her not. 32:44 & 33:13. in the cities of the south:
Neh. 2:12. neither told I (any) man
16. neither had I as yet told
3: 4. he had told them that he (was) a Jew. 21: 419). from the south to the north:
6. they had sheued him the people 40: 2. as the frame of a city on the south.
6: 2. Mordecai had told of Bigtiana 46: 9. go out by the way of the south gate;
8: ). Esther had told what he (was) - entereth by the way of the south gate Job 26: 4. To whom hast thou uttered words? 47: 1.at the south (side) of the altar.
42: 3. have I uttered that I understood not ; 19. And the south sidé southward, from Tamar Ps. 97: 6. The heavens declare his righteousness,
- And (this is the south side southward. I 111: 6. He hath shewed his people the power of 48:10. and toward the south five and twenty Isa. 3: 9. they declare their sin as Sodom, thousand
21:10. have I declared unto you. 16. the south side four thousand and five 41:26. Who hath declared from the beginning, hundred,
43:12. I have declared, and have saved, 17.and toward the south two hundred and fifty, 44: 8. told thee from that time, and hare declared 28. at the south side southward,
45:21. (who) hath told it from that time? 33. at the south side four thousand
48: 3. I have declared the former things Dan. 8: 4. pushing westward, and northward, and
14. among them hath declared southward;
66:19. and they shall declare my glory
6. the king's daughter of the south
43: 6. to tell the man whether ye had
Jud.14:12. if ye can certainly declare (lit. declaring - the king of the south shall be stirred
ye can declare) 29. and come toward the south;
13. if ye cannot declare (it) me, 40. shall the king of the south push
14. they could not in three days expound Obad. 19. (they of the south shall possess
1 Sa. 3:15. Samuel feared to shew Eli the vision. 20. the cities of the south.
4:13. the man came into the city, and told (lit. Zec. 7: 7. when (men) inhabited the south
to tell) 14: 4. half of it toward the south.
10:16. He told us plainly (lit, telling he told us) 10. to Rimmon south of Jerusalem:
that the asses were found. 22:22, he would surely tell (lit. telling tell) 2Sa. 12:18. the servants of David feared to tell him
15:28. there come word from you to certify 720 [nāh-gad').
IK. 1:20, that thou shouldest tell them * HIPHIL.-Preterite. *
18:12. when I come and tell Ahab,
2K. 9:15. to go to tell (it) in Jezreel. Gen 3:11. Who told thee that thou (wast) naked ? Ezr. 2:59. they could not shew their father's house, 12:18. why didst thou not tell me
Neh. 7:6). they could not shew their fathers' house, 21:26. neither didst thou tell me,
Est. 4: 8. und to declare (it) unto her, 31:20. he told him not that he fled.
Job 1:15, 16, 17, 19. only am escaped alone to tell thee, 27. and didst not tell me,
33:23. to shew unto man his uprightness: 41:25. God hath shewed Pharaoh
Ps. 92; 2(3). To shew forth thy lovingkindness
Ps. 92:15(16). To shew that the Lord (is) upright: Jud. 14:15. that he may declare unto us!
16. shall I tell (it) thee? 50:28. to declare in Zion the vengeance of
17. on the seventh day, that he told her, 51:31. to shew the king of Babylon that
- and she told the riddle Dan. 2: 2. to shew the king his dreams.
16:17. That he told her all his heart, 9:23. I am come to shew (thee;
Ru. 2:19. And she shewed her mother in law Mic. 3: 8. to declare unto Jacob his transgression,
3: 4. he will tell thee what thou shalt do.
16. And she told her all that the man had done HIPHIL.— Imperative.
1 Sa. 3:18. And Samuel told him every whit, Gen24:23. tell me, I pray thee:
4:14. the man came in hastily, and told Eli. 49. if ye will deal kindly...tell me: and if not, 9: 6. peradventure he can shew us tell me;
19. will tell thee all that (is) in thine heart. 29:15. tell me, what (shall) thy wages (be)?
JI: 9. the messengers came and shewed 32:29(30). Tell (me), I pray thee, thy name.
14:33. Then they told Saul, 37:16. tell me, I pray thee, where they feed
43. And Jonathan told him, and said, Jos. 7:19. and tell me now what thou hast done;
15:16. and I will tell thee what the Lord hath said Jud. 16: 6. 10. Tell me, I pray thee,
17:31. And when the words...they rehearsed 13. tell me wherewith thou mightest be bound.
(them) before Saul: Ru. 4: 4.tell me, that I may know:
18:20. and they told Saul, 1 Sa. 9:18. Tell me, I pray thee, where
24. And the servants of Saul told him, 10:15. Tell me, I pray thee, what
26. when his servants told David 14:43. Tell me what ihou hast done.
19: 2. and Jonathan told David, 23:11J beseech thee, tell thy servant.
7. and Jonathan shewed him all those things. 2Sa. 1: 4. How went the matter? I pray thee, tell
11. and Michal David's wife told him, 17:16. send quickly, and tell David,
18. and told him all that Saul had done 18:21. Go tell the king what thou hast seen.
21.when it was told Saul, 2K. 4: 2. tell me, what hast thou in the house?
20: 9. then would not I tell it thee? 9:12. they said, (It is) false ; tell us
10. Who shall tell me? Job 38: 4. declare, if thou hast understanding.
22:21. And Abiathar shewed David 18. declare if thou knowest it all.
22. that he would surely tell Saul: Ps. 9:11(12). declare among the people
23: 1. Then they told David, Cant.1 : 7. Tell me, O thou whom my soul loveth,
25. And they told David: Isa. 41:22. let them shew the former things,
24: 1(2). that it was told him, 23. Shew the things that are to come
25: E. Ask thy young men, and they will shew 45:21. Tell ye, and bring (thein) near;
12. and came und told him all those sayings. 48:20. with a voice of singing declare ye,
37. and his wife had told him 58: 1.and shew my people their transgression, 27:11. Lest they should tell on us, Jer. 4: 5. Declare ye in Judah,
2Sa. 1:20. Tell (it) not in Gath, 5:20. Declare this in the house of Jacob,
2: 4. And they told David, 20:10. Report, (say they), and we will
3:23. they (lit. and they) told Joab, saying, 31:10. and declare (it) in the isles afar off,
10: 5. When they told (it) unto David, 36:17. Tell us now, How didst thou write
11: 5.and sent and told David, 38:25. Declare unto us now
10. when they had told David, 42:20. declare unto us, and we will do (it).
18. Joab sent and told David 46:14. Declare ye in Egypt,
22. and shewed David all that Joab had sent 48:20. tell ye it in Arnon,
13: 4. wilt thou not tell me? 50: 2. Declare ye among the nations,
14:33. Joab came to the king, and told Eze. 23:36. yea, declare unto them their abominations; 15:35. Thou shalt tell (it) to Zadok
40: 4. declare all that thou seest to the house of 17:18. a lad saw them, and told 43:10. shew the house to the house of Israel,
21. and went und told king David, Jon, 1: 8. Tell us, we pray thee, for whose cause
18:10. a certain man saw (it), and told Joab,
25. the watchman cried, and told the king. HIPHIL.-Future,
24:13. Gad came to David, and told him, Gen 9:22. and told his two brethren
IK. 1:23. And they told the king, saying, 14:13. and told Abram the Hebrew ;
2:39. And they told Shimei, 24:28. the damsel ran, and told (them)
10: 3. And Solomon told her all her questions: 26:32. and told him concerning the well
14: 3. he shall tell thee what 29:12. And Jacob told Rachel
18:16. Obadiah went to meet Ahab, and told - she ran and told her father,
19: 1. And Ahab told Jezebel 37: 5. and he told (it) his brethren:
20:17. Ben-hadad sent out, and they told him, 42:29. and told him all that befell unto them: 2K. 4: 7. she came and told the man of God. 43: 7. and we told him according to
31. to meet him, and told him, saying, 44:24.we told him the words
5: 4. (one) went in, and told his lord, 45:26. And told him, saying,
6:11. Will ye not shew me which 46:31. I will co up, and shew Pharaoh.
12. telleth the king of Israel 47: 1. Joseph came and told Pharaoh,
7: 9. that we may go and tell 48: 2. And (one) toli Jacob,
10. and they told them, saying, 49: 1. that I muy tell you (that) which shall ll.and they told (it) to the king's house befall you
12. I will now shew you what Ex. 4:28. And Moses lold Aaron
15. the messengers returned, and told 16:22. rulers of the congregation came and told 9:18, 20. And the watchman told, 19: 3. and tell the children of Israel ;
36. they came again, and told him. 9. And Moses told the words
10: 8. there came a messenger, and told Lev. 5: 1. if he do not utter (it),
18:37. and told him the words of Rab-shakeh. Nu. 11:27. there ran a young man, and told Moses, 22:10. And Shaphan the scribe shewed Deu 4:13. And he declared unto you
ICh 17:10. Furthermore I tell thee 17:10. they of that place...shall shew thee;
19: 5. there went (certain), and told 11. they shall shero thee,
2Ch 9: 2. And Solomon told her all her questions: 32: 7. ask thy father, and he will shew thee;
20: 2. there came some that told Jehoshaphat, Jos, 2:14. if ye utter not this our business.
31:18. Then Shaphan the scribe told 20. if ihou utter this our business,
Neh. 2:18. Then I told them of the hand of Jud. 4:12. And they shewed Sisera that
Est. 2:10.charged her that she should not shew 9: 7. when they told (it) to Jotham,
22. Mordecai, who told (it) unto Esther 42, and they told Abimelech.
3: 4.that they told Haman, 13:10. haste, and ran, and shewed her husband,
4: 4. Esther's maids...came and told 14: 2. and told his father and his mother,
7. And Mordecai told him of all that had 12. if ye can certainly declare
9. Hatach came and told Esther
Est. 4:12. And they told to Mordecai Esther's words. | 1K. 18:13. Was it not told my lord
Isa. 21: 2. A grievous vision is declured
40:21. hath it not been told you 17: 5. He that speaketh flattery
HOPHAL.-- Infinitive. 21:31. Who shall declare his way 31:37. I would declare unto him the number
Jos. 9:24. it was certainli, told (lit. being told it was 36: 9. Then he sheweth them their work.
tuld) thy servants, 33. The noise thereof sheweth
| Ru. 2:11. It hath fully been shewed me, (lit. being Ps. 22:31(32). and shall declare his righteousness
shewed it hath been shewed me) 30: 9(10).shall it declare thy truth?
HOPHAL.-Future. 38:18/19). I will declare mine iniquity ;
Gen22:20. that it wus told Abraham, 40; 5(6).(if) I would declare and speak
27:42. And these words...were told to Rebekab; 50: 6. And the heavens shall declare his
31:22. And it was told Laban on the third day 51:15(17). my mouth shall shew forth thy praise.
38:13. And it was told Tamar, saying, 52[title] (2). when Doeg the Edomite came and
24. that it was told Judah, told Saul,
Ex. 14: 5. And it was told the king of Egypt 64: 9(10). and shall declare the work of God; 71:17. have I declared thy wondrous works.
Jos. 10:17. And it was told Joshua, 18. until I have shewed thy strength
Jud. 9:25, 47. and it was told Abimelech. 75: 9(10). I will declare for ever;
1 Sa. 15:12. And when Samuel...it was told Samuel,
19:19. And it was told Saul, saying, 142: 2(3). I shewed before him my trouble.
23: 7. And it was told Saul that David 15: 4. and shall declare thy mighty acts,
27: 4. And it was told Saul that David Pro. 12:17.(He that) speaketh truth sheweth forth.
W 2Sa. 6:12. And it was told king David, righteousness:
10:17. when it was told David, 29:24. heareth cursing, and bewrayeth (it) not.
19: 1(2). And it was told Joab, Behold, Ecc. 6:12. who can tell a man what shall be after
21:11. And it was told David what Rizpah 8: 7. who can tell him when it shall be ?
IK. 1:51. And it was told Solomon, saying, 10:14. what shall be after him, who can tell
2:29. And it was told king Solomon that Joab 20. that which hath wings shall tell
41. And it was told Solomon that Shimei Cant.5: 8. if ye find my beloved, that ye tell him,
2K. 6:13 & 8:7. And it was told him, saying, Isa. 19:12. and let them tell thee now,
1Ch 19:17. And it was told David ; 21: 6. let him declare what he seeth. 36:22. and told him the words of Rabshakeh.
Isa. 7: 2. And it was told the house of David, 41:22. and shew us what shall happen: 42:12. glory unto the Lord, and declare his praise 43: 9. who among them can declare this, 44; 7. who, as I, shall call, and shall declare it, - let them shew unto them.
* PAEL.- Participle. * 48: 5. I have even from the beginning declared Dan 7:10. A fiery stream issued and came forth
6. will not ye declare 57:12. I will declare thy righteousness, Jer. 9:12(11). that he may declare it, for what 16:10. when thou shalt shew this people
. Ty neh'-ged, part. prep. 20:10. Report, (say they), and we will report it. 33: 3. I will answer thee, and shew thee
Gen31:32, before our brethren discern 36:13. Then Michaiah declared unto them
Nu. 25: 4. before the Lord ugainst the sun, 16. We will surely tell the king
IK. 8:22. in the presence of all the congregation 20. and told all the words
ICh 8:32. in Jerusalem, over against them. 38:15. If I declare (it) unto thee,
Neh 13:21. Why lodge ye about the wall ? 27. and he told them according to
Ps. 78:12. did he in the sight of their fathers, 42: 3. That the Lord thy God may shew
Eze.41:16. over against the door, cieled with wood 4. I will declare (it) unto you;
&c. 21. And (now) I huve this day declared (it) Eze.24:19. Wilt thou not tell us what
37:18. Wilt thou not shew us what thou (meanest) | 2Sa. 22:25. according to my cleanness in (marg. Dan 10:2). I will shew thee that which is noted in the
before) his eye sight. 11: 2. now will I shew thee the truth.
2K. 1:13. fell on his knees before Elijah, Hos. 4:12. their staff declareth unto them:
Neh. 3:28. every one orer aguinst his house. Mic. 1:10. Declare ye (it) not at Gath,
11:22. over the business of the house of God. HIPHIL.-Participle.
&c. Gen41:24.(there was ) none that could declare Jud. 14:19. unto them which expounded the riddle.
Gen21:16.and sat her down over against (him) 2Sa. 1: 5, 6, 13. the young man that told him, 4:10. When one told me,
Nu. 2: 2. fur off (marg. over against) about the 15:13. there came a messenger to David,
tabernacle 18:11. the man that told him,
Deu28:66. life shall hang in doubt before thee;
Jud. 9:17. and adventured his life far;
| 20:34. And there came against Gibeah 147:19. He sheweth his word unto Jacob,
| 2K. 2: 7.and stood to view (marg. in sight, or, over Isa. 41:26. ( there is none that sheweth.
against) afar off:
3:22. saw the water on the other side (as) red 42: 9. new things do I declare: 45:19. I declare things that are right.
Ps. 31:22(23). cut off from before thine eyes: 46:10. Declaring the end from the beginning,
38:11(12). friends stand uloof from my sore; Jer. 4:15. a voice declareth from Dan,
| Pro.14: 7. Go from the presence of a foolish man,
Isa. 1:16. of your doings from before mine eyes ; 51:31.and one messenger to meet another, (lit. and messenger to meet messenger)
Jer. 16:17. their iniquity hid from mine eyes. Am. 4:13. and declareth unto man what (is) his
The signification of tad is not changed by comZéc. 9:12. even to day do I declare * HOPHAL.- Preterite. *
bination with pronominal suffixes. Deu 17: 4. And it be told thee, and thou hast Jos. 9:24. it was certainly told thy servants, Ru. 2:11. It hath fully been shewed me, 1 Sa. 23:13. it was told Saul IK: 10: 7. the half was not told me:
Dan:6 :10(11). in his chamber toward Jerusalem,
With prefixes: as, Taz?
11:11, forbica ruler over my people chief governor,
2Sa. 7: 8. to be ruler over my people,
IK. 1:35. I have appointed him to be ruler * KAL.--Preterite. *
14: 7 & 16:2. made thee prince over my people Job 22:28. the light shall shine upon thy ways.
2K. 20: 5. Hezekiah the captain of my people, Isa. 9: 2(1). upon them hath the light shined.
| 1 Ch. 5: 2. and of him (came) the chief ruler; (marg.
or, prince) KAL.-Future.
9:11. the ruler of the house of God; Job 18: 5. the spark of his fire shall not shine.
20. of Eleazar was the ruler * HIPHIL.-Future, *
11: 2. thou shalt be ruler
12:27. Jehoiada (was ) the leader 2Sa 22:29. the Lord will lighten my darkness.
13: 1. of thousands and hundreds, (and) with Ps. 18:28(29). the Lord my God will enlighten my
every leuder. darkness.
17: 7. that thou shouldest be ruler Isa. 13:10. the moon shall not cause her light to shine.
26:24. ruler of the treasures.
16. the ruler of the Reubenites
29:22. anointed (him )...(to be the chief governor, 2Sa 22:13. Through the brightness before him 23: 4. by clear shining after rain.
11:11. fortified the strong holds, and put captains Ps. 18:12(13). At the brightness (that was) before him
in them, Pro, 4:18. the path of the just(is) as the shining light, 22. (to be) ruler among his brethren: Isa. 4: 5. and the shining of a flaming fire
19:11. the ruler of the house of Judah, 50:10. walketh (in) darkness, and hath no light? 28: 7. Azrikam the governor of the house, 60: 3. kings to the brightness of thy rising.
31:12. Cononiah the Levite (was) ruler, 19. neither for brightness shall the moon give 13. Azariah the ruler of the house of God. light
32:21. and the leaders and captains in the camp 62: 1. until the righteousness thereof go forth as
35: 8.rulers of the house of God, brightness,
Neh 11:11. the ruler of the house of God. Eze. 1: 4. and a brightness (was) about it,
Job 29:10. The nobles held their peace, 13. and the fire was bright,
31:37. as u prince would I go near 27. and it had brightness round about.
Ps. 76:12 13). He shall cut off the spirit of princes : 28. the appearance of the brightness
Pro. 8: 6. I will speak of excellent things; 10: 4. the court was full of the brightness of
28:16. The prince that wanteth understanding Joel 2:10&3:15(4:15). the stars shall withdraw their Isa, 55: 4. a leader and commander to the people. shining:
Jer. 20: 1.chief governor in the house of the Lord, Am. 5:20. and no brightness in it?
Eze 28: 2. say unto the prince of Tyrus, Hab. 3: 4. And (his) brightness was as the light; Dan. 9:25. unto the Messiah the Prince (shall be) 11. at the shining of thy glittering spear.
seven weeks, 26. the people of the prince that shall come
11:22. the prince of the covenant. naj [noh'-gah], Ch. f. Dan. 6:19(20). king arose very early in the morning,
720p [n'gee-nāh'], f. Job 30: 9. And now am I their song,
I's. 4[title] (1) & 6[title] (1) & 54[title] (1) & 55 ninda n'goh-höhth', f. pl.
[title] (i). To the chief Musician on
Neginoth, Isa. 59: 9. for brightness, (but) we walk in darkness. 61[title](1). To the chief Musician upon Neginah,
67 [title ). To the chief Musician on Neginoth,
69: 12(13). und I (was) the song of the drunkards. nay [nāh-gagh'].
76[title] (1). To the chief Musician on Neginoth,
77: 617). I call to remembrance my song * KAL.–Future, *
Isa. 38:20. therefore we will sing my songs Ex. 21:28. If an ox gore a man
Lam. 3:14.(and) their song all the day. 31. Whether he have gored a son, or have gored
5:14. the young men from their musick. a daughter,
Hab. 3:19. on my stringed instruments. (marg.neginoth, 32. If the ox shall push * PIEL.–Future. *
A [nāh-gan'] Deu 33:17. he shall push the people
*KAL.-Purticiple. Poel. * IK. 22:11. shalt thon push the Syrians,
Ps. 68:25( 26). the players on instruments (followed) 2Ch 18:10. thou shalt push Syria
after; Ps. 44: 5(6). will we push down our enemies:
* PIEL.– Preterite. * Eze 34:21. and pushed all the diseased
1 Sa.16:16. that he shall play with his hand, PIEL.--Participle.
23. David took an harp, and played Dan. 8: 4. I saw the ram pushing
PIEL.— Infinitive. * HITHPAEL.-Future. *
1 Sa.16:17. Provide me now a man that can play well, Dan11:40. shall the king of the south push
(lit. good for playing)
18. son of Jesse...(that is) cunning in playing, 2K. 3:15.when the minstrel played, Ps. 33: 3. play skilfully (lit. be good to play) with a
loud noise. Ex. 21:29. if the ox were wont to push
Isa. 23:16. make sweet melody, (lit. id.) sing many 36. that the ox hath used to push
Eze.33:32. can play well on an instrument:
stringed instruments 18. 9:16. (to be captain over my people
PIEL.- Participle. 10: 1. (to be captain over his inheritance ? 1 Sa.16:16. a man, (who is) a cunning player 13:14. (to be ) captain over his people,