« AnteriorContinuar »
Jud. 7:21. all the host ran, and cried, and fled.
* HITHPOLEL.-Infinitive. * 22. and the host fled to Beth-shittah
Ps. 60: 4(6). that it may be displayed 8:12. And when Zebah and Zalmunna fled, 9:21. and Jotham ran away, and fled, 40. and he fled before him,
YAJ noo'ŭg. 51. and thither fled all the men and women,
* KAL.-Preterite. 20:32. Let us flee, and draw them from 45. they turned and fled
Job 28: 4. they are gone away from men. 47. six hundred men turned and fled
Pro. 5: 6. her ways are moveable, 1 Sa. 4:10, and they fled every man into his tent:
Isa. 19: 1.and the idols of Egypt shall be moved 17:24. fled from him, and were sore afraid.
29: 9. they stagger, but not with strong drink. 51. And when the Philistines saw their cham- Lam. 4:14. They have wandered ( as ) blina (men) pion was dead, they fled.
15. they fled away and wandered, 19: 8. and they fled from him.
Am. 4: 8. So two (or) three cities wandered unto 30:17. rode upon camels, and fled.
8:12. And they shall wander from sea to sea, 31: 1. and the men of Israel fled
KAL.- Infinitive. 7. they forsook the cities, und fled; Jud. 9: 9, 11, 13. go to be promoted (marg, up ani' 28a. 4: 4. his nurse took him up, and fled:
down) over the trees? 10:13. And they fled before him.
Ps. 109:10. his children be continually vagabonds, (lit. 14. then fled they also before Abishai,
and wandering let his children wander) 18. And the Syrians fled before Israel; Isa. 7: 2. as the trees of the wood ure moved 13:29. every man gat him up...and fled.
24:20. The earth shall reel to and fro (lit. reeling 18: 3. if we flee away, they will not care for us ;
it shall reel) IK. 2:28. And Joab fled unto the tabernacle Jer. 14:10. Thus have they loved to wander, 20:20. and the Syrians fled; and Israel
KAL.-Future. 30. But the rest fled to Aphek, 2K. 3:24. so that they fled before them:
Ex. 20:18. und when...they removed, and stood afar off. 7: 7. they arose and fled in the twilight, 2Sa.15:20. (ano) should 1...make thee go up and down - and fled for their life.
(marg. should I make thee wunder in 8:21. and the people fled into their tents.
going) 9:10. he opened the door, and fled.
Ps. 59:15(16). (ains) Let them wander up and down 23. Joram turned his hands, and fled,
107:27. They reel to and fro, and stagger 27. But when...he fled by the way of the
109:10. Let his children be continually vagabonds, garden house.
Isa. 6: 4. And the posts of the door moved
7: 2. And his heart was moved, 14:12. and they fled every man to their tents.
24:20. The earth shall reel to and fro 19. and he fled to Lachish;
KAL.- Participle. ICh 10: 1. and the men of Israel fled
Gen. 4:12.a fugitive and a vagabond shalt thou be 7. they forsook their cities, and fled.
14. I shall be a fugitive and a vagabond 19:14. and they fled before him.
Sa. 1:13. only her lips moved,
* NIPHAL.–Future. * 2Ch 13:16. And the children of Israel fled before Am. 9: 9. like as (corn) is sifted
14:12(11). Judah ; und the Ethiopians fled. Nah. 3:12. if they be shaken, they shall even fall 25:22. and they fled every man to his tent.
* HIPHIL.-Preterite. * 27. and he fled to Lachish: Ps. 68: 1(2). let them also that hate him flee before
2K. 19:21. the daughter of Jerusalem hath shaken 104: 7. At thy rebuke they fled;
her head 114: 3. The sea saw (it), and fled:
Isa. 37:22. daughter of Jerusalem hath shaken her head 5. What (ailed) thee, O thou sea, that thou Am. 9: 9. and I will sift (marg. cause to move) the fleddest?
house of Israel Pro.28:17. shall flee to the pit ;
HIPHIL. – Imperative. Isa. 10: 3. to whom will ye flee for help.'
Ps. 59:11(12). scatter them by thy power; 13:14. flee every one into his own land.
HIPHIL.-Future. 30:16.we will flee upon horses; therefore shall ye flee:
Nu. 32:13. and he made them wunder in the wilderness 17. at the rebuke of five shall ye flee :
2Sa.15:20. should I...make thee go up and down (marg. Jer. 46: 6. Let not the swift flee away,
should I make thee wander in going) 50:16. they shall flee every one to his own land. 2K, 23:18. let no man move his bones. Am. 2:16. the mighty shall flee away
Jub 16: 4.could heap up words...and shake mine head 5:19. As if a man did flee from a lion,
Ps. 22: 7(8). they shake the head, 9: 1. of them shall not flee away,
59:15(16). Let them wander up and down KAL.-Participle.
09:25. they shaked their heads.
Lam. 2:15. they hiss and was their head Ex. 14:27. the Egyptians fled
Dan 10:10. an hand touched me, which set me upon Jos. 8: 6. They flee before us,
Zep. 2:15. by her shall hiss, (and) wag his hand.
* KAL.-Preterite. * 50:28. The voice of them that flee
Pro. 7:17. I have perfumed my bed with myrrh, Am. 9: 1. he that fleeth of them
* POLEL.-Future. * Nah. 2: 8(9). yet they shall flee away.
Isa. 10:32. he shall shake his hand * POLEL.-Preterite. *
* HIPHIL.-Preterite. * Isa. 59:19. Spirit of the Lord shall lift up a standard (inarg. put him to flight)
Ex. 20:25. if thou lift up thy tool upon it,
29:24. and shalt wave (marg. shake to and fro) * HIPHIL.- Preterite. *
26. and wave it (for) a wave offering Ex. 9:20. made his servants and his cattle flee
35:22. every man that offered HIPHIL. - Infinitive.
Lev, 9:21. Aaron waved (for) a wave offering Jud. 6:11. to hide ( marg. cause (it) io flee) (it) frum
14:12. and ware them (for) a wave offering the Midianites.
24. and the priest shall wave them
23:11. And he shall wave the sheaf HIPHIL.–Future.
20. And the priest shali wave them Deu32:30. two put ten thousand to flight,
Yu. 5:25. and shall wave the offering before the Lord, Jud. 7:21. (ans) all the host ran, and cried and fied 6:20. And the priest shull u are them
Nu. 8:11. And Aaron shall offer (marg, wave) the
093 (noosh]. 13, 15. and offer them (for) an offering Jos. 8:31. over which no man hath lift up (any) iron:
* KAL.-Future. * 2K. 5:11.and strike (marg. move up and down) his Ps. 69:20(21).and I am full of heaviness : and I hand over the place,
71? [nūh-zūh'], m. Lev. 7:30. that the breast may be waved
* KAL.-Future, * 10:15. to ware (it for) a wave offering 23:12. when ye icare the sheaf
Lev, 6:27(20). when there is sprinkled of the blood Isa. 10:15. as if the rod should shake (itself)
-1- ).that whereon it was sprinkled 30:28. to sift the nations with the sieve of vanity: 2K. 9:33.and (some of her blood was sprinkled
Isa. 63: 3. and their blood shall be sprinkled
* HIPHIL. -Preterite. *
Ex. 29:21. thou shalt take of the blood...and sprinkle HIPHIL.-Future.
Lev. 4: 6.and sprinkle of the blood seven times Lev. 8:27. and waved them (for) a wave offering
17. his finger (in some ) of the blood, and 29. Moses took the breast, and waved it
sprinkle 23:11. on the morrow after the sabbath the priest 5: 9. And he shall sprinkle of the blood shall ware it.
14: 7. And he shall sprinkle upon him Vu. 8:21. and Aaron offered them
16. and shall sprinkle of the oil Deu 23:25( 26). Thou shalt not move a sickle
27. And the priest shall sprinkle 27: 5. thou shalt not lift up (any) iron (tool)
51. and sprinkle the house seven times: Ps. 68: 9(10). Thou, O God, didst send (marg. shake 16:14. he shall take of the blood...and sprinkle out) a plentiful rain,
15. and sprinkle it upon the mercy seat, HIPHIL.-Participle.
19. And he shall sprinkle of the blood
Nu. 19: 4.and sprinkle of her blood directly Isa. 10:15. shall the saw magnify itself against him
18. and sprinkle (it) upon the tent, that shaketh it?
19. And the clean (person) shall sprinkle upon 19:16. the band of the Lord of hosts, which he
the unclean shaketh Zec. 2: 9(13). I will shake mine hand upon them,
HIPHIL.-Imperative. * HOPHAL. -Preterite. *
Nu, 8: 7. Sprinkle water of purifying
30.and sprinkled (it) upon Aaron,
16:14. shall he sprinkle of the blood
Isa. 52:15. So shall he sprinkle many nations ;
Nu. 19:21. that he that sprinkleth the water
* KAL.-Preterite. * Lam. 4:15. when they fled awuy and wandered,
* HIPHIL.-Preterite. * Cant.6:11. the pomegranates budded.
7:12(13). the pomegranates bud forth:
7'11 nāh-zeed', m. Gen25:29. And Jacob sod pottage :
34. Jacob gave Esau bread and pottage of
lentiles; 2K. 4:38. seethe pottage for the sons of the prophets.
39. into the pot of pottage:
40. as they were eating of the pottage, Hag. 2:12. with his skirt do touch bread, or pottage,
7xid nõh-tzāl', f.
717 nāh-zeer', m. Job 39:13.or wings and feathers unto the ostrich? Gen 49:26. him that was separate from his brethren.
(marg. or, feathers of the stork and Lev.25. 5. the grapes of thy vine undressed: (marg. ostrich)
separation) Eze.17: 3. A great eagle...full of feathers,
11.(the grapes) in it of thy vine undressed. 7.another great eagle with.., many feathers: Nu. 6: 2. to vow a vow of a Nazarite,
13, 21. the law of the Nazarite,
18. the Nazarite shall shave the head of ]
19. the hands of the Nazarite,
20. the Nazarite may drink wine. * HIPHIL.-Future. *
Deu33:16. him that was separated from his brethren. Ex. 2: 9. the woman took the child, and nursed it. Jud 13: 5. the child shall be a Nazarite unto God
7. the child shall be a Nazarite to God 16:17. I (have been) a Nazarite unto God
Lam.4: 7. Her Nazarites were purer than snow, 713 noor, Ch, m.
Am. 2:11. I raised up...of your young men for Dan, 3: 6, 11, 15. midst of a burning fiery furnace.
12. ye gave the Nazarites wine
* KAL.- Preterite. *
Jud. 5: 5. The mountains melted (marg. flowed) 26. mouth of the burning fiery furnace,
from before the Lord,
Job 36:28. the clouds do drop (and) distil 10. A fiery stream issued and came
Ps. 147:18. his wind to blow, (and) the waters flow.
Cant.4:16.(that) the spices...may flow out.
Nu. 6; 4, 8. All the days of his separation (marg. Isa. 45: 8. let the skies pour down righteousness:
or, Nazariteship) Jer. 9:18(17). our eyelids gush out with waters.
5. the vow of his separation KAL.-Participle. Poel.
7. the consecration (marg. separation) of his
God Ex. 15: 8. the floods stood upright
9. the head of his consecration; Ps. 78:16. He brought streams also out of 44. their rivers into blood; and their floods,
12. unto the Lord the days of his separation,
- his separation was defiled. Pro. 5:15. and running waters out of thine own well.
13. when the days of his separation Cant.4:15. and streams from Lebanon. Isa. 44: 3. and floods upon the dry ground:
18. shave the head of his separation Jer. 18:14. the cold flowing waters
the hair of the head of his separation,
19.(the hair of his separation * HIPHIL.–Preterite. *
21. his offering...for his separation, Isa. 48:21. he caused the waters to flow
the law of his separation. 2Sa. 1:10. the crown that (was) upon his head,
2K. 11:12. and put the crown upon him, Dp neh'-sem.
2Ch 23:11. and put upon him the crown,
Ps. 89:39( 40). thou hast profaned his crown Gen24:22. the man took a golden earring (marg. or, 132:18. upon himself shall his crown flourish. jewel for the forehead)
Pro.27:24. dóth the crown (endure) 30. when he saw the earring
Jer. 7:29. Cut off thine hair, (O Jerusalem), 47. I put the earring upon her face,
Zec. 9:16.(they shall be as) the stones of a crown, 35: 4. (all their) earrings which (were) in their Ex. 32: 2. Break off the golden earrings,
3. the people brake off the golden earrings 35:22. earrings, and rings, and tablets, Jud. 8:24. the earrings of his prey. For they had golden earrings,
* KAL.-Preterite. * 25. did cast therein every man the earrings of Gen24:27. the Lord led me to the house 26. the weight of the golden earrings
Ex. 13:17. God led them not (through) the way of Job 42:11.every one an earring of gold.
15:13. Thou in thy mercy hast led forth the peoplo Pro.11:22. a jewel of gold in a swine's snout,
Ps. 60: 9(11 ). who will lead me into Edom? 25:12. an earring of gold,
77:20(21). Thou leddest thy people like a flock Isa. 3:21. The rings, and nose jewels,
108:10(1). who will lead me into Edom? Eze.16:12. I put a jewel on thy forehead,
Isa. 58:11. And the Lord shall guide thee Hos. 2:13(15). she decked herself with her earrings
Ex. 32:34. lead the people unto (the place) pi? [n’zak'], Ch.
Ps. 5: 8(9). Lead me, O Lord, in thy righteousness
27:11. and lead me in a plain path, * P'AL.-Participle. Passive. *
139:24. lead me in the way everlasting. Dan. 6: 2(3). and the king should have no damage.
* HIPHIL.-Preterite. * * APHEL. - Infinitive. *
Gen 24:48. God of my master Abraham, which had Ezr, 4:22. why should damage grow to the hurt of the kings?
Neh. 9:12. thou leddest them in the day
Neh. 9:19. to lead them in the way;
Deu32:12. the Lord alone did lead him,
IK. 10:26. horsemen, whom he bestowed in the cities Est. 7: 4.could not countervail the king's damage. 2K, 18:11. and put them in Halah and in Habor
Job 12:23. he enlargeth the nations, and straiteneth
(marg. leadeth in) them 771 [nāh-zar'].
31:18. I have guided her from
38:32. canst thou guide (marg. guide them) *NIPHAL.- Infinitive. *
Ps. 23: 3. he leadeth me in the paths of righteousness Zec. 7: 3. separating myself, as I have done
31: 3(4). lead me, and guide me. NIPHAL.-Future.
43: 3. let them lead me; let them bring me
61: 2(3). lead me to the rock (that) is higher Lev.22: 2. that they separate themselves from the holy
than I. Eze.14: 7. which separateth himself from me, Hos. 9:10. they went to Baal-peor, and separated
67: 4(5), and govern (marg. lead) the nations themselves
73:24. Thou shalt guide me with thy counsel, * HIPHIL.-Preterite. *
78:14. In the daytime also he led them Lev.15:31. Thus shall ye separate the children
53. And he led them on safely, Nu, 6:12. And he shall consecrate unto the Lord
72. guided them by the skilfulness of HIPHIL.- Infinitive.
107:30. so he bringeth them unto their desired haven
139:10. there shall thy hand lead me, Nu. 6: 2. to separate (themselves) unto the Lord: 143:10. lead me into the land of uprightness. 6. All the days that he separateth (himself) Pro. 6:22. When thou goest, it shall lead thee; HIPHIL.–Future.
11: 3. integrity of the upright shall guide them : Nu. 6: 3. He shall separate (himself) from
18:16. bringeth him before great men. 5. in the which he separuteth'( himself)
Isa. 57:18. I will lead him also, and restore
D'IN? [nee-ghoo-meem'], m. pl.
12 nēh'-zer, m. Ex. 29: 6. put the holy crown upon the mitre.
39:30. The plate of the holy crown Lev. 8: 9.the golden plate, the holy crown;
21:12. the crown of the anointing oil
Isa. 57:18.and restore comforts unto him
viny nāh-ghoosh', adj.
ang [nog hee-lāh'], f.
o'rn? [n'għee-reem'), m. pl.
Jer. 3:18. that I have given for an inheritance unto
your fathers. (marg. or, caused your Job 6:12. or (is) my flesh of brass? (marg. brasen)
fathers to possess) 12:14. I have caused my people Israel to inherit;
Zec. 8:12. and I will cause the reinnant...to possess .
HIPHIL. - Infinitive. Lev.26:19. heaven as iron, and your earth as brass : Deu21:16. when he maketh his sons to inherit 2Sa. 22:35. a bow of steel is broken by mine arms. 32: 8. When the Most High divided...their inJob 20:24. the bow of steel shall strike him
heritance, 28: 2. brass (is) molten (out of) the stone.
Pro, 8:21. That I may cause those that love me to 40:18. His bones (are as) strong pieces of brass ;
inherit 41:27(19). He esteemeth...brass as rotten wood. Isa. 49: 8. to cause to inherit the desolate heritages; Ps. 18:34( 35). bow of steel is broken by mine arms. Isa. 45: 2. I will break in pieces the gates of brass,
HIPHIL.-Future. 48: 4. thy brow brass;
Deu. 1:38. he shall cause Israel to inherit it. Mic. 4:13. I will make thy hoofs brass :
3:28. he shall cause them to inherit 19: 3. thy God giveth thee to inherit,
31: 7. thou shalt cause them to inherit it. Jos. 1: 6. shalt thou divide for an inheritance
I Sa. 2: 8. to make them inherit the throne Ps. 5[title] (1). To the chief Musician upon Nehiloth, Pro. 13:22. A good (man) leareth an inheritance to
Eze.46:18. he shull give his sons inheritance
Deu12:10. the Lord your God giveth you to inherit, Job 41:20(12). Out of his nostrils goeth smoke,
* HOPHAL.- Preterite. * Job 7: 3. So an I made to possess months of vanity,
* HITHPAEL.-Preterite. * * KAL.- Preterite. *
Lev.25:46. And ye shall take them as an inheritance Ex. 23:30. until thou be increased, and inherit
for your children 32:13. and they shall inherit (it) for ever.
Nu. 33:54. And ye shall divide the land...for an 34: 9. and take us for thine inheritance.
inheritance Jos. 14: 1. which the children of Israel inherited
Isa. 14: 2. and the house of Israel shall possess them 17: 6.of Manasseh had (lit. inherited) an
HITHPAEL.- Infinitive. inheritance
Nu. 32:18. until the children of Israel have inherited Ps.119:111. testimonies have I taken as an heritage Pro.14:18. The simple inherit folly : but the prudent
HITHPAEL.–Future. Jer. 16:19. our fathers have inherited lies,
Nu. 33:54. the tribes of your fathers ye shall inherit. Eze.47:14. And ye shall inherit it,
34:13. the land which ye shall inherit Zec. 2:12(16). And the Lord shull inherit Judah Eze.47:13. whereby ye shall inherit the land
Gen26:17. pitched his tent in the valley of Gerar, Nu. 18:20. Thou shalt have no inheritance
19. Isaac's servants digged in the valley, 23. the Levites...they have (lit. inherit) no
32:23(24). and sent them over the brook, inheritance.
Lev.ll: 9. and in the rivers, them shall ye eat. 24. they shall have (lit. shall inherit) no
10. in the seas, and in the rivers, inheritance.
23:40, willows of the brook; 26:55. of their fathers they shall inherit.
Nu. 13:23. they came unto the brook (marg. Or, 32:19. we will not inherit with them
valley) of Eshcol, 31:17. which shall divide the land 35: 8. his inheritance which he inheriteth. (marg.
24. The place was called the brook (marg. id.)
Eshcol, they inherit)
21:12. and pitched in the valley of Zared. Deu 19:14. which thou shalt inherit in the land
14. in the brooks of Arnon, Jos. 16: 4. So the children of Joseph,...took their
15. the stream of the brooks inheritance.
24: 6. As the valleys are they spread 19: 9. therefore the children of Simeon had their
32: 9. went up unto the valley of Eshcol, inheritance
34: 5. unto the river of Egypt, Jud.il: 2. Thou shall not inherit in our
Deu. 1:24. came unto the valley of Eshcol, Ps. 69:36(37). The seed also of his servants shall inherit it:
2:13. you over the brook (marg. or, valley) Zered.
And we went over the brook Zered. 82: 8. thou shalt inherit all nations.
14. until we were come over the brook Pro. 3:35. The wise shall inherit glory:
24. pass over the river Arnon: 11:29. He that troubleth...shall inherit the wind: 28:10. shall have good (things) in possession.
36. by the brink of the river of Arnon, and
(from) the city that (is) by the river, Isa. 57:13. shall possess the land,
37. any place of the river Jabbok, Zep. 2: 9. my people shall possess them.
3: 8. from the river of Arnon * PIEL.-Preterite. *
12. which (is) by the river Arnon, Jos 13:32. Moses did distribute for inheritance
16. unto the river Arnon half the valley, and 14: 1. distributed for inheritance to them.
the border even unto the river Jabbok, 19:51. divided for an inheritance
4:48. by the bank of the riner Arnon, Eze. 7:24. and their holy places shall be defiled. (marg.
8: 7. a land of brooks of water,
9:21. I cast the dust thereof into the brook or, they shall inherit.
10: 7. a land of rivers of waters. 22:16. And thou shalt take thine inheritance (marg.
21: 4. bring down the heifer unto a rough valley,
off the heifer's neck there in the valley : or, be profuned ::-see al )
6. the heifer that is beheaded in the valley :
Jos. 12: 1. from the river Arnon unto mount
2. upon the bank of the river Arnon, and Nu 34:29. Lord commanded to divide the inheritance
from the middle of the rirer, and from
half Gilead, even unto the river Jabbok, * HIPHIL.-Preterite. *
13: 9, 16. the bank of the river Arnon, and the ICh 28: 8.and leave (it) for an inheritance for your
city that (is) in the midst of the river
Sno) nah'-għal, m.
(חָלַל -in thy (חָלַל also
ang nah-għålāh', f.
Jos. 15: 4. unto the river of Egypt;
Lam. 2:18. let tears run down like a river 7. on the south side of the river:
Eze.47: 5.a river that I could not pass over: 47. unto the river of Egypt,
- a river that could not be passed 16: 8. westward unto the river Kanah;
6. to return to the brink of the river. 17: 9. the river Kanah, southward of the river:
7. at the bank of the river - on the north side of the river,
9. the rivers (marg. two rivers) shall come, 19:11. the river that (is) before Jokneam;
whither the river cometh. Jud. 4: 7. I will draw unto thee to the river Kishon
12. by the river upon the bank 13. unto the river of Kishon.
Joel 3:18(4:18). shall water the valley of Shittim. 5:21. The river of Kishon swept them away, that Am. 5:24. righteousness as a mighty stream. ancient river, the river Kishon.
6:14. the river (marg. valley) of the wilderness 16: 4. he loved a woman in the valley (marg. Mic. 6: 7. ten thousands of rivers of oil ?
or, by the brook) of Sorek, 1 Sa.15: 5.and laid wait in the valley. 17:40. five smooth stones out of the brook,
(marg. or, valley) 30: 9. and came to the brook Besor,
Ps. 124: 4. the stream had gone over our soul: 10. they could not go over the brook Besor.
21. to abide at the brook Besor: 2Sa.15:23. the king...passed over the brook
17:13. we will draw it into the river,
24: 5. midst of the river (marg.or, valley) of Gad, 48: 6. their brethren in their inheritance. IK. 2:37. and passest over the brook Kidron, Ex. 15:17. the mountain of thine inheritance, 8:65. unto the river of Egypt,
Nu. 16:14. inheritance of fields and vineyards: 15:13. by the brook Kidron.
18:20. thy part and thine inheritance 17: 3. hide thyself by the brook Cherith,
21. the tenth in Israel for an inheritance, 4, thou shalt drink of the brook;
23. they have no inheritance. 5. and dwelt by the brook Cherith,
24. I have given to the Levites to inherit: 6. and he drank of the brook.
they shall have no inheritunce. 7. the brook dried up,
26. from them for your inheritance, 18: 5. and unto all brooks :
26:53. the land shall be divided for an inheritance 40. brought them down to the brook Kishon,
54. thou shalt give the more inheritance, and to 2K. 3:16. Make this valley full of ditches.
few thou shalt give the less inheritancr: 17. yet that valley shall be filled with water,
to every one shall his inheritance be given 10:33. by the river Arnon,
56. According to the lot shall the possession 23: 6. unto the brook Kidron, and burned it at
thereof be the brook Kidron,
62. because there was no inheritance 12. cast the dust of them into the brook Kidron. 27: 7. a possession of an inheritance 24: 7. from the river of Egypt
the inheritance of their father 1 Ch 11:32. Hurai of the brooks of Gaash,
8. cause his inheritance to pass 2Ch 7: 8. unto the river of Egypt.
9, 10, 11. then ye shall give his inheritance 15:16. burnt (it) ut the brook Kidron.
32:18. every man his inheritance. 20:16. at the end of the brook, (marg. or, valley)
19. because our inheritance is fallen 29:16. into the brook Kidron.
32. the possession of our inheritance 30:14. cast (them) into the brook Kidron.
33:54. shall give the more inheritance, and to the 32: 4. the brook that ran through
fewer ye shall give the less inheritance : 33:14. on the west side of Gihon, in the valley, 34: 2. the land...for an inheritance, Neh. 2:15. went I up in the night by the brook,
14, 15. have received their inheritance : Job 6:15. brethren have dealt deceitfully as a brook, 35: 2. the inheritance of their possession (and) as the stream of brooks
8. according to his inheritance 20:17.the brooks of honey and butter.
36: 2. to give the land for an inheritance 21:33. The clods of the valley shall be sweet
the inheritance of Zelophehad 22:24. as the stones of the brooks.
3. then shall their inheritance be taken from 28: 4. The flood breaketh out
the inheritance of our fathers, and shall 30: 6. To dwell in the cliffs of the valleys,
be put to the inheritance of 40:22. the willows of the brook compass him
taken from the lot of our inheritance. Ps. 18: 4(5). and the floods of ungodly men
4. shall their inheritance be put unto the 36: 8(9). and thou shalt make them drink of the
inheritance of the tribe whereunto they river
are received: so shall their inheritance 74:15. didst cleave the fountain and the flood:
be taken away from the inheritance of 78:20. and the streams overflowed ;
the tribe of our fathers. 83: 9(10). at the brook of Kison:
7. the inheritance of the children of Israel 104:10. He sendeth the springs into the valleys,
to the inheritance of the tribe 110: 7. He shall drink of the brook
8. daughter, that possesseth an inheritance Pro.18: 4. wellspring of wisdom (as) a flowing brook.
enjoy every man the inheritance of 30:17. the ravens of the valley (marg. or, brook)
9. Neither shall the inheritance remove Ecc. 1: 7. All the rivers run into the sea;
keep himself to his own inheritance. the place from whence the rivers come,
12. and their inheritance remained Cant.6:11. to see the fruits of the valley,
Deu. 4:20. to be unto him a people of inheritance, Isa. 7:19. in the desolate vulleys,
21.giveth thee (for) an inheritance : 11:15. in the seven streams,
38. to give thee their land (for) an inheritance, 15: 7. the brook of the willows. (marg. or, valley 9:26, 29. thy people and thine inheritance, of the Arabians)
10: 9. no part nor inheritance with his brethren ; 27:12. the channel of the river unto the stream of
the Lord (is) his inheritance, 30:28. his breath, as an overflowing stream,
12: 9. to the rest and to the inheritance, 33. like a stream of brimstone,
12 & 14:27, 29. he hath no part nor inheritance 34: 9. the streams thereof shall be turned
15: 4. giveth thee (for) un inheritance 35: 6. and streams in the desert.
18: 1. no part nor inheritance 57: 5. in the valleys under the clifts
made by fire, and his inheritance. 6. the smooth (stones) of the stream
2. Therefore shall they have no inheritance 66:12. and the glory of the Gentiles like a
among their brethren: the Lord (is) flowing stream:
their inheritance, Jer. 31: 9. to walk by the rivers of waters
19:10.giveth thee (for) an inheritance, 40. all the fields unto the brook of Kidron,
14. have set in thine inheritance, 47: 2. and shall be an overflowing flood,
20:16.give thee (for) an inheritance,