« AnteriorContinuar »
bony (nāh-teel' ], adj.
IBDn'tee-phöhth', f. pl.
IK. 11: 3. and his wives turned away his heart. 1Ch 17: 9. a place for my people Israel, and will plant TCh 13:13. but carried it aside into the house of
Ps. 80:15(16).the vineyard which thy right hand Ezr. 9: 9.but hath extended mercy unto us
hath planted, Job 23:11. his way have I kept, and not declined. 104:16.cedars of Lebanon, which he hath planted ;
24: 4. They turn the needy out of the way: Pro.31:16. she planteth a vineyard.
36:18. a great ransom cannot deliver thee. Ecc. 2: 4. I planted me vineyards: Ps. 27: 9. put not thy servant away
5.and I planted trees 49: 4(5). I will incline mine ear
Isa. 44:14. he planteth an ash, and the rain doth 141: 4. Incline not my heart to (any) evil thing, 65:21. and they shall plant vineyards, Pro. 2: 2. apply thine heart to understanding; Jer. 2:21. I had planted ihee a noble vine, 21: 1. he turneth it whithersoever he will.
12: 2. Thou hast planted them, yea, they have Isa. 29:21. and turn aside the just for a thing of
24: 6.and I will plant them, and not pluck 31: 3. When the Lord shall stretch out his hand, 31: 5. the planters shall plant, 54: 2. let them stretch forth the curtains
32:41. and I will plant them in this land Jer. 6:12. I will stretch out my hand
42:10. and I will plant you, and not pluck 15: 6.therefore will I stretch out my hand
45: 4. that which I have planted Hos 11: 4. and I laid meat unto them.
Eze 28:26. build houses, and plant vineyards ;
36:36.plant that that was desolate:
9:14. and they shall plant vineyards,
15. and I will plant them upon their land, Deu27:19. he that perverteth the judgment of Ps.125: 5. As for such as turn aside unto their crooked Zep. 1:13. and they shall plant vineyards, ways,
Ecc. 3: 2. a time to plant,
18: 9. a kingdom, to build and to plant (it);
31:28. watch over them, to build, and to plant, Zep. 1:11. they that bear silver are cut off.
KAL. — Imperative. 2K. 19:29. sow ye, and reap, and plant vineyards, Isa. 37:30. sow ye, and reap, and plant vineyards,
Jer, 29: 5. and plant gardens, and eat the fruit of them; Jud. 8:26. beside ornaments, and collars, (marg. or,
28. and plant gardens, and eat the fruit of them. sweet jewels)
KAL.-Future. Isa. 3:19. The chains, (marg. or, sweet bulls) and the Gen. 2: 8. And the Lord God planted a garden bracelets,
9:20. husbandman, and he planted a vineyard:
21:33. And (Abraham) planted a grove Ex. 15:17. Thou shalt bring them in, and plant them Deu 16:21. Thou shalt not plant thee a grove
28:30. thou shalt plant a vineyard, Isa. 18: 5. take away (and) cut down the branches.
39. Thou shalt plant vineyards, Jer. 5:10. take away her battlements ;
Ps. 44: 2(3). thou didst drive out the heathen...and 48:32. thy plants are gone over the sea,
Isa. 6: 2. and planted it with the choicest vine, * KAL.-Preterite. *
17:10. shalt thou plant pleasant plants, Lam.3:28. he hath borne (it) upon him.
65:22, they shall not plant, and another eat: KAL, -Future.
Jer. 31: 5. Thou shalt yet plant vines
35: 7. nor sow seed, nor plant vineyard,
KAL.- Participle. Poel. 2Sa. 24:12. I offer thee three (things);
Ps. 94: 9. He thut planted the ear, * PIEL.-Future. *
Jer. 11:17. the Lord of hosts, that planted thee, Isa. 63: 9. and he bare them, and carried them
31: 5. the planters shall plant,
Ecc. 3: 2. time to pluck up (that which is) planted; '].
12:11. as nails fustened (by) the masters of * PAL.-Preterite. *
* NIPHAL.-Preterite. * Dan. 4:34(31). I Nebuchadnezzar lifted up mine eyes
Isa. 40:24. they shall not be planted; unto heaven,
* P'IL.-Preterite. *
iCh 4:23. those that dwelt among plants
17:10. shalt thou plant pleasant plants, Pro.27: 3. A stone (is) heavy, and the sand weighty; 11. the day shalt thou make thy plant to grow,
niwinn’tee-shāhth', f. pl.
by [n’tal], Ch.
yos [nēh'-taġ], m.
Sopa nēh-tel, m.
D'yu) n'tee-ġeem', m. pl.
Ps. 144:12. That our sons (may be) as plants
* KAL.-Preterite. * 2Sa. 7:10. a place for my people Israel, and will plant Jud. 5: 4. the heavens dropped, the clouds also them,
Ps. 68: 8(9). heavens also dropped at the presence
1 Sa.17:20. and left the sheep with a keeper, Cant.5: 5.my hands dropped (with) myrrh,
22. And David left his carriage in the hand of KAL.-Future.
IK. 8:57. let him not leave us, nor forsake us : Job 29:22. my speech dropped upon them.
Neh 10:31(32). and (that) we would leave the seventh Pro. 5: 3. drop (as) an honeycomb,
year, Cant.4:11.drop (as) the honeycomb:
Ps. 27: 9. leave me not, neither forsake me, Joel 3:18(4:18). the mountains shall drop down new
78:60. So that he forsook the tabernacle wine,
94:14. the Lord will not cast off his people, KAL.–Participle. Poel.
Pro. 1: 8&6:20. forsake not the law of thy mother: Cant.5:13. dropping sweet smelling myrrh.
Jer. 7:29. and forsaken the generation of his wrath.
Eze.31:12. have cut him off, and have left him : * HIPHIL.-Preterite. *
- are gone down from his shadow, and have Ain. 9:13. and the mountains shall drop sweet wine,
left him. HIPHIL. - Imperative.
Hos 12:14(15). therefore shall he leave his blood Eze 20:46(21:2). and drop (thy word) toward the
KAL.- Participle. Paül. south,
1 Sa.30:16. (they were) spread abroad upon all the 21: 2(7). and drop (thy word) toward the holy
Isa. 21:15. from the drawn sword,
* NIPHAL.-Preterite. * Am. 7:16.drop not (thy word)
Isa. 16: 8. her branches are stretched out, (marg. or, Mic. 2: 6. Prophesy (marg. Drop) ye not, (say they
plucked up) to them that) prophesy: they shall not 33:23. Thy tacklings are loosed; (marg. or, prophesy to them,
They have forsaken thy tacklings)
Am. 5: 2. she is forsaken upon her land;
Jud.15: 9. and spread themselves in Lehi.
* PUAL.- Preterite. *
Isa. 32:14. the palaces shall be forsaken ;
I nee, m.
Eze.27:32. in their wailing they shall take up
? , m.
Isa. 57:19. I create the fruit of the lips; Lev.19:18. bear any grudge against the children
Mal. 1:12. and the fruit thereof, (even) his meat, Ps. 103: 9. neither will he keep (his anger) Jer. 3: 5. Will he reserve (his anger) for ever ? 12. I will not keep (anger)
? KAL.- Participle. Poel.
Job 16: 5. and the moving of my lips Cant.1: 6. they made me keeper of the vineyards;
8:11. be let out the vineyard unto keepers;
12. those that keep the fruit Nah 1: 2. and he reserveth (wrath) for his enemies.
177? nee-dūh', f. Lam.1: 8. therefore she is removed: (marg. become
a removing, or, wandering)
* P’AL.-Preterite. * Dan. 7:28. but I kept the matter in my heart.
* KAL.-Preterite. *
17:28. with whom hast thou left those few sheep
15: 6. Thou hast forsaken me, saith the Lord, 23:33. I will even forsake you, saith the Lord.
39. and I will forsake you, and the city Eze 29: 5. And I will leave thee (thrown) into 32: 4. Then will I leave thee upon the land,
battle was spread)
min's nee-għõh'ágḥ, m.
savour of rest)
25. for a sweet savour before the Lord:
41. offering thereof, for a sweet savour,
16. made by fire for a sweet savour:
21(14). (for) a sweet savour unto the Lord. 8:21. burnt sacrifice for a sweet savour,
28. consecrations for a sweet savour:
18. of sueet savour unto the Lord.
unto the Lord, (lit. a savour of rest) 28: 2. a sweet savour unto me, (marg. a savour of
my rest) 6. Sinai for a sweet savour, 8, 24, 27.a sweet savour unto the Lord.
13. burnt offering of a sweet savour, 29: 2, 13, 36. a sweet savour untv the Lord ;
Nu. 29: 6. unto their manner, for a sweet savour,
7) neh'-ched, m. 8. unto the Lord (for) a sweet savour; Eze. 6:13. offer sweet savour to all their idols. Gen21:23. nor with my son, nor with my son's son: 16:19. before them for a sweet savour:
Job 18:19. He shall neither have son nor nephew 1:20:28. they made their sweet savour, Isa. 14:22. and son, and nephew,
41. accept you with your sweet savour, (marg.
1 [nāh-chāh']. min's (nee-għõh'ăgh], Ch. m.
* NIPHAL.- Preterite. Ezr. 6:10. offer sacrifices of sweet savours (marg. of 2Sa.11:15. retire ye from him, that he may be smitten, rest)
* PUAL.-Preterite. * Dan. 2:46. and sweet odours unto him.
Ex. 9:31. the flax and the barley was smitten:
32. the wheat and the rie were not smitten:
* HIPHIL. – Preterite. *
Gen19:11. And they smote the men
11(12). lest he will come and smite me, Isa. 14:22. and son, and nephew,
34:30. gather themselves together against me,
and slay me;
Ex. 3:20. will stretch out my hand, and smite Egypt D.
9:25. the hail smote every herb of the field,
12:12. and will smite all the firstborn Jer. 48:44. (a'ns) He that fleeth from the fear
29. the Lord smote all the firstborn 17: 5. wherewith thou smotest the river,
6. and thou shalt smite the rock,
21:18. and one smite another with a stone, 1o?? nee-sāhn', m.
Lev.26:24. and will punish you yet seven times
Nu. 22:28. that thou hast smitten me these three times? Neh. 2: 1. it came to pass in the month Nisan,
32. Wherefore hast thou smitten thine ass Est. 3: 7. In the first month, that (is), the month
25:17. Vex the Midianites, and smite them: Nisan,
32: 4. the country which the Lord smote
35:16. And if he smite him with an instrument prisi? nee-tzõhtz', m.
17. if he smite him with throwing a stone,
18. (if) he smite him with an hand weapon Isa. 1:31. the maker of it as a spark,
21. in enmity smite him with his hand, Deu. 4:46. the children of Israel smote,
7: 2. And when...thou shalt smite them, 73 nēhr, m.
19: 6.overtake him,...and sluy him;
11.and smite him mortally 2Sa.22:29. For thou (art) my lamp, (marg. or, candle) 20:13. thou shalt smite every male thereof
21: 1. it be not known who huth slain him: 73 [neer]
25: 2. and to be beaten before his face,
Jos. 9:18. the children of Israel smote them not, * KAL.— Imperative. *
1:10. smote the king thereof
14. every man they smote Jer. 4: 3. Break up your fallow ground,
12: 1. which the children of Israel smote, Hos 10:12. break up your fallow ground:
6. Them did Moses...smite:
7. the children of Israel smote
13:21. whom Moses smote with the princes 7? neer, m.
20: 5. he smote his neighbour unwittingly,
Jud. 6:16. and thou shalt siite the Midianites
21:10. Go and smite the inhabitants of Hos 10:12. break up your fallow ground:
i Sa. 2:14. And he struck (it) into the pan,
6:19. the Lord had smitten (many)
13: 4. Saul had smitten a garrison ? , m.
14:14. slaughter, which Jonathan and his ar
mourbearer made, IK. 11:36. a light (marg. lamp, or, candle) alway 15: 3. Now go and smite Amalek,
before me 15: 4.give him a lamp (marg. or, candle) in
17: 9. he be able to fight with me, and to kill me, Jerusalem,
if I prevail against him, and kill him,
35. I went out after him, and smote him, 2K. 8:19. to give him alway a light, (marg. candle,
caught (him) by his beard, and smote him, or, lamp) 2Ch 21: 7. promised to give a light (marg. id.) to him
36. Thy servant slew both the lion
46.and I will smite thee, and take thine head 18: 7. Saul huth slain his thousands,
21: 9(10), whom thou slewest in the valley & [nāh-chēh'], adj.
11(12). Saul huth slain his thousands,
22:19. smote he with the edge of the sword, Pro. 15:13. by sorrow of the heart the spirit is broken.
23: 2. Shall I go and smite these Philistines ? 17:22. a broken spirit drieth the bones.
Go and smite the Philistines, 18:14. a wounded spirit who can bear?
27: 9. David smote the land,
29: 5. Saul slew his thousands,
2Sa. 2:31. had smitten of Benjamin, X? (nāh-chāh'], adj.
8: 9. David had smitten all the host
10:18. and smote Shobach the captain Isa. 16: 7. surely (they are) stricken.
11:21. smote Abimelech the son of Jerubbesheth? 12: 9. thou hust killed Uriah the Hittite
13:30. Absalom hath slain all the king's sons, nga n'chāhth, f.
15:14. and smite the city with the edge of
17: 2. and I will smite the king only: Gen37:25. bearing spicery and balm and myrrh, 18:11. why didst thou not smite him there
43:11. spices, and myrrh, nuts, and almonds: 21:18. Sibbechai the Hushathite slew Saph,
2 Sa 23:20. be slew two lionlike men
Nu. 8:17. the day that I smote every firstborn he went down also and slew a lion
22:25. he smote her again. (lit. he added to 21. he slew an Egyptian,
smite her) IK. 14:15. For the Lord shall smite Israel,
Deu. 1. 4. After he had slain Sihon 15:29. he smote all the house of Jeroboam ;
13:15( 16). Thou shalt surely smite (lit. smiling 16: 7. because he killed him.
thou shalt smite) II.he slew all the house of Baasha:
25: 2. the wicked man (be) worthy to be beaten, 16.and hath also slain the king:
3. and (lit. to) beat him above these with 20:21. and slew the Syrians with a great slaughter.
many stripes, 36.a lion shall slay thee.
27:25. he that taketh reward to slay an innocent 2K. 3:19. And ye shall smite every fenced city, Jos. 10:20. when Joshua... had made an end of slaying 9: 7. And thou shalt smite the house of Ahab
them 10: 9. but who slew all these?
Jud.20:31. they began to smite of the people, 12:21(22). his servants, smole him,
39. began to smite (and) kill of the men 13:17. for thou shalt smite the Syrians
1 Sa. 17:57. David returned from the slaughter 19. then hadst thou smilten Syria till thou 18: 6. David was returned from the slaughter hadst consumed
19:10. Saul sought to smite David 25. Three times did Joash beat him,
20:33. Saul cast a javelin at him to smite him: 14: 7. He slew of Edom...ten thousand,
2Sa. 1: 1. David was returned from the slaughter 10. Thou hast indeed smitten Edom,
5:24. to smite the host of the Philistines. 18: 8. He smote the Philistines,
8:13. when he returned from smiting (marg. 19:37. his sons smote him with the sword:
from his smiting) ICh 11:22. he slevo two lionlike men
21: 2. Saul sought to sluy them - and slew a lion in a pit
12. when the Philistines had slain Saul 23. And he slew an Egyptian,
16. thought to have slain David. 18: 9. David had smitten all the host
IK, 20:35. the man refused to smite him. 12. Abishai...slew of the Edomites
37. in smiling he wounded (him). 20: 4. Sibbechai the Hushathite slew Sippai, 2K. 3:24. they went forward smiting 2Ch 14:15(14). They smote also the tents of cattle, 13:19. Thou shouldest have smitten five or six 22: 6. the wounds which were given him (marg. 14:10. Thou hast indeed smitten (lit. smiting wherewith they wounded him)
thou hast smitten) Edom, 25:19. thou hast smitten the Edomites;
1 Ch 14:15. to smite the host of the Philistines. Job 1:15. they have slain the servants
2Ch 25:14.come from the slaughter of the Edomites, 17.and slain the servants with the edge of the Pro.17:10. than an hundred stripes into a fool. sword ;
26.to strike princes for equity. 16:10. they have smitten me upon the cheek Isa. 58: 4. und to smite with the fist of wickedness: Ps. 3: 7(8). thou hast smitten all mine enemies Jer. 40:14. hath sent Ishmael...to slay thee? (lit. to 69:26(27). (him) whom thou hust smuten;
smite thee in soul) 78:20. he smote the rock, that the waters
46:13. smite the land of Egypt.
32:15. when I shall smite all them that
HIPHIL. — Imperative.
2Sa.13:28. when I say unto you, Smite Amnon ; 37:38. his sons smote him with the sword; TK. 20:35, 37. Smite me, 1
pray thee, 60:10. in my wrath I smote thee,
2K. 6:18. Smite this people, I pray thee, Jer. 2:30. In vain have I smitten your children ;
9:27. Smite him also in the chariot. 5: 3. thou hast stricken them, but they
10:25. Go in, (and) slay them; let none 6. a lion out of the forest shall slay them,
13:18. Smite upon the ground. 14:19. why hast thou smitten us, and (there is) Eze. 6:11. Smite with thine hand, 20: 4. and shall slay them with the sword.
9: 5.ye after him through the city, and snite: 21: 6. And I will smite the inhabitants
21:14(19). and smite (thine) hands together, 7. and he shall smite them with the edge
Am. 9: 1. Smite the lintel of the door, 29:21. and he shall slay them before your eyes ;
Zec.13: 7.smite the shepherd, and the sheep 30:14. I have wounded thee with the wound
HIPHIL.-Future. 33: 5. men, whom I have slain 37:10. though ye had smitten the whole army
Gen14: 5, and smote the Rephaims 15. wroth with Jeremiah, and smote him,
7. and smote all the country of the 41: 3. Ishmael also slew all the Jews
15. and smote them, and pursued them 9. the men, whom he had slain
37:21. Let us not kill him. (lit, smite him in soul) 16.after (that) he had slain Gedaliah
Ex. 2:12.and when he saw...he slew the Egyptian, 18. Ishmael the son of Nethaniah had slain
and hid him Gedaliah
13. Wherefore smitest thou thy fellow? 43:11. And when...he shall smite the land of
7:20. and smote the waters 46: 2. Nebuchadrezzar king of Babylon smote
8:17(13). and smote the dust of the earth, 49:28. Nebuchadrezzar king of Babylon shull
9:15. that I may smite thee and thy people smite,
25. And the hail smote throughout all the Eze. 9: 7. they went forth, and slew in the city.
21:20. if a man smite his servant, 22:13. I have smitten mine hand
26. if a man smite the eye of his servant, 39: 3. And I will smite thy bow
Lev.24:17. he that killeth any man (marg. smiteth Am. 3:15. And I will smite the winter house
the life of a man) 4: 9. I have smitten you with blasting
Nu. 11:33. and the Lord smote the people 6:11. and he will smite the great house
14:12. I will smite them with the pestilence, Hag. 2:17. I smote you with blasting
45. und smote them, and discomfited them, Zec. 9: 4. and he will smite her power
20:11. and with his rod he smote the rock twice: 10:11. and shall smite the waves in the sea,
21:24. And Israel smote him Mal. 4: 6(3:24). lest I come and smite the earth
35. So they smote him, and his sons,
22: 6. (that) we may smite them, HIPHIL.— Infinitive.
23, and Balaam smote the ass, Gen. 4:15. lest any finding him should kill him.
27. and he smote the ass 8:21. neither will I again smite any more
Deu. 2:33, and we smote him, and his sons, 14:17. after his return from the slaughter
3: 3. and we smote him until none was left Ex. 7:25. after that the Lord had smitten the river. 13:15(16). Thou shalt surely smite 12: 13. when I smite the land of Egypt.
19: 4. Whoso killeth his neighbour ignorantly, Nu. 3:13. the day that I smole all the firstborn
25: 3. Forty stripes he may give him,
Deu 28:22, 28, 35. The Lord shall smite thee
2Sa. 2:22. wherefore should I smite thee 27. The Lord will smite thee
23. wherefore Abner with the hinder end o 29: 7(6). unto battle, and we smote them:
the spear smote him Jos. 7: 3. go up and smite Ai;
3:27. and smote him there under the fifth (rib: 5. And the men of Ai smote of them
4: 6. and they smote him under the fifth (rib), and smote them in the going down:
7. and they smote him, and slew him, 8:21. they turned again, and slew
5:20. and David smote them there, 22. and they smote them, so that they let
25. and smote the Philistines 24. and smote it with the edge of the sword.
6: 7. and God smote him there 10: 4. that we may smite Gibeon: for it hath
8: 1.that David smote the Philistines, 10. and slew them with a great slaughter
2. And he smote Moab, and smote them to Azekah,
3. David smote also Hadadezer, 26. And afterward Joshua smote them,
5. And when...David slew of the Syrians 28. Joshua took Makkedah, and smote it
10. fought against Hadadezer, and smitten him : 30. and he smote it with the edge of the sword, 14: 6. but the one smote the other, 32. and smote it with the edge of the sword, 18:15.and smote Absalom, and slew him. 33, and Joshua smote him and his people,
20:10. so he smote him therewith 35, 37. and smole it with the edge of the sword, 21:17.and smote the Philistine, and killed him. 39. and they smote them with the edge of the 19. where Elhanan...slew (the brother of) sword,
Goliath 40. So Joshua smote all the country
21. And when...the brother of David slew him. 41. And Joshua smote them from Kadesh-barnea 23:10. He arose, and smote the Philistines JI: 8. Israel, who smote them,
12. defended it, and slew the Philistines: and they smote them, until they left them 24:10. And David's heart smote him 11. And they smote all the souls
IK. 11:15. after he had smitten every male 12. and smote them with the edge of the sword, 15:20. and smote ljon, and Dan, and 17.and smote them, and slew them.
27. and Baasha smute him at Gibbethon, 13:12. for these did Moses smite,
16:10. Zimri went in and smote him, 15:16. He that smiteth Kirjath-sepher,
20:20. And they slew every one his man: 19:47. and smote it with the edge of the sword,
21. and smote the horses and chariots, Jud. 1: 4. and they slew of them in Bezek ten thousand 29. and the children of Israel slew of the 5. and they slew the Canaanites
36. a lion found him, and slew him.
37. And the man smote him,
34. and smote the king of Israel
2K. 2: 8. Elijah took his mantle,...and smote the 17. and they slew the Canaanites
14. he took the mantle...and smote the waters, 25. And when...they smote the city
when he also had smitten the waters, 3:13. went and smote Israel,
3:23. and they have smitten one another: 29. And they slew of Moab...ten thousand men, 24. Israelites rose up and smote the Moabites, 31. Shamgar the son of Anath, which slew...
but they went forward smiting (lit. and six hundred men
they smote in it even smiting) 7:13. came unto a tent, and smote it
25. the slingers went about (it), and smote it. 8:11. Gideon went up...and smote the host:
6:18. And he smote them with blindness 9:43. he rose up against them, and smote them. 21. My father, shall I smite (them) ? shall I 44. ran upon all (the people)...and slew them.
'smite (them)? 11:21. and they smote them: so Israel
22. Thou shalt not smite (them): 33. And he smote them from Aroer,
8:21. he rose by night, and smote the Edomites 12: 4. and the men of Gilead smote Ephraim,
28. and the Syrians wounded Joram. 14:19. and slew thirty men of them,
29 & 9:15. the wounds which the Syrians had 15: 8. And he smote them hip and thigh
given him 15. und slew a thousand men
9:24. Jehu drew a bow...and smote Jehoram 18:27. and they smote them with the edge of the 10:11. So Jehu slew all that remained sword,
17. And when he came...he slew all that 20:37. and smote all the city
25. And they smote them with the edge · 45. and slew two thousand men
32. and Hazael smote them in all the coasts 48. and smote them with the edge of the sword, 11:12. and they clapped their hands, and said, 1Sa. 4: 2. and they slew of the army...four thousand 12:20(21). and slew Joash in the house of Millo, 5: 6.and smote them with emerods,
13:18. And he smote thrice, and stayed. 9. and he smote the men of the city,
19. thou shalt smite Syria (but) thrice. 6:19. And he smote the men of Beth-shemesh, 14: 5. that he slew his servants
even he smote of the people fifty thousand 15:10. and smote him before the people, 7:11. pursued the Philistines, and smote them,
14.came to Samaria, and smote Shallum 11:11. and slew the Ammonites until the heat of 16. Then Menahem smote Tiphsah, the day:
opened not (to him), therefore he smote (it); 13: 3. And Jonathan smote the garrison
25.conspired against him, and smote him 14:31. And they smote the Philistines
30, and smote him, and slew him, 48. gathered an host, and smote the Amalekites, 19:35. and smote in the camp of the Assyrians 15: 7. And Saul smote the Amalekites
21:24. And the people of the land slew 17:25. the man who killeth him,
25:21. And the king of Babylon smote them, 26. the man that killeth this Philistine,
25. and ten men with him, and smote Gedaliah, 27. the man that killeth him.
ICh 4:41. and smote their tents, 49. and smote the Philistine in his forehead,
43. And they smote the rest of the Amalekites 50. and smote the Philistine, and slew him; 10: 2. and the Philistines slew Jonathan, 18:11. I will smite David even to the wall
Ú:14. and slew the Philistines; 27. and slew of the Philistines two hundred 13:10. kindled against Uzza, and he smote him, 19: 5. his life in his hand, and slew the Philistine, 14:11.and David smote them there. 8. fought with the Philistines, and slet them
16. and they smote the host of the Philistines 10. and he smote the javelin into the wall:
18: 1. that David smote the Philistines, 23: 5. and smote them with a great slaughter.
2. And he smote Moab; and the Moabites 24: 5(6). afterward, that David's heart smole him,
3. And David smote Hadarezer 26: 8. let me smite him, I pray thee,
5. And when the Syrians... David slew of the 30: 1. invaded the south,...and smitten Ziklag,
10. he had fought against Hadarezer, and 17. And David smote them from the twilight
smitten him; even unto
20: 1. And Joab smote Rabbah, 31: 2. and the Philistines slew Jonathan,
5. and Elhanan...slew Lahmi the brother of 2Sa. 1:15. And he smote him that he died.