« AnteriorContinuar »
1 Ch 20: 7. But when he defied...Jonathan...slew him. 2 Ch 28:23. the gods of Damascus, which smote him: 21: 7. therefore he smote Israel.
Ps. 136:10. To him that smote Egypt 2Ch 13:17. And Abijah and his people slew them
17. To him which smote great kings: 14:14(13). And they smote all the cities
Isa. 9:13(12). him that smiteth them, 16: 4. and they smote Ijon, and Dan, and
10:20. him that smote them; 18:23. and smote Micaiah upon the cheek,
14: 6. He who smote the people 33. and smote the king of Israel
29. the rod of him that smote thee 21: 9. and smote the Edomites which compassed 27: 7. as he smote those that smote him? 2: 5. and the Syrians smote Joram.
50: 6. I gave my back to the smiters, 25:11. and smote of the children of Seir
66: 3.(as if) he slew a man ; 13. and smote three thousand of them, Lam. 3:30. giveth (his) cheek to him that smileth him: 16. why shouldest thou be smitten? (lit. shall Eze. 7: 9.1 (am) the Lord that smiteth. (one) smite thee)
* HOPHAL.-- Preterite. * 28: 5. and they smole him, and carried away - who smote him with a great slaughter.
Ex. 22: 2(1).and be smitten that he die, 17. the Edomites had come and smitien Judah,
Nu. 25:14. that was slain with the Midianitish woman, 33:25. But the people of the land slew
I Sa, 5:12. the men that died not were smitten Neh 13:25. and smote certain of them,
Ps. 102: 4(5). My heart is smitten, Est. 9: 5. Thus the Jews smote all their enemies
Eze.33:21. The city is smitten. Job 2: 7.and smote Job with sore boils
40: 1. after that the city was smitten, Ps. 60[title] (2). Joab returned, and smote of Edom
Hos. 9:16. Ephraim is smitien, 78:5). And smote all the firstborn in Egypt;
Zec.13: 6. I wus wounded (in) the house of my friends. 66. And he smote his enemies in the hinder
HOPHAL.- Future. part: 105:33. He smote their vines also
Ex. 5:14. And the officers...were beaten,
Isa. 1: 5. Why should ye be stricken any more? 36. He smote also all the firstborn 121: 6. The sun shall not smite thee by day,
HOPHAL.-Participle. Pro.19:25. Smite a scorner,
Ex. 5:16. thy servants (are) beaten; 23:13. (if) thou beutest him with the rod,
Nu. 25:14. the Israelite that was sluin, 14. Thou shalt beat him with the rod,
15. the Midianitish woman that wus slain Isa. 5:25. against them, and hath smitten them:
18. Cozbi,...which was slain 10:24. he shall smite thee with a rod,
Isa. 53: 4. smitten of God, and afflicted. 30:31. the Assyrian...(which) smote with a rod. Jer. 18:2).(let) their young men (be) slain by the 37:36. angel of the Lord went forth, and smote
sword 49:10. neither shall the heat nor sun smite them :
57:17. was I wroth, and smote him: Jer. 18:18. and let us smite him with the tongue.
20. 2. Then Pashur smote Jeremiah 26:23. the king; who slew him (lit, and he slew 2Sa. 4: 4. Jonathan,... had a son (that was) lame of him)
(his) feet. 40:15. and I will slay Ishmael
9: 3. Jonathan hath yet a son, (which is) lame -- wherefore should he sluy thee,
on (his) feet. 41: 2. and smote Gedaliah the son of Ahikam Isa. 66: 2. (him ihat is) poor and of a contrite spirit, 47: 1. before that Pharaoh smote Gaza.
52:27. And the king of Babylon smote them, Eze. 5: 2.smite about it with a knife:
21:17(22). I will also smite mine hands together, Dan. 8: 7. and smote the ram, and brake his two horns: Ps. 35:15. the abjects gathered themselves together Hos. 6: 1. he hath smitten, and he will bind us up.
14: 5(6). and cast forth his roots as Lebanon. Jon. 4: 7. and it smote the gourd that it withered.
8. and the sun beat upon the head of Jonah, Mic. 5: 1(4:14). they shall smite the judge of Israel 2Sa.15: 3. thy matters (are) good and right; Zec.12: 4. I roill smite every horse
Pro. 8: 9. They (are) all plain to him that - will smite every horse of the people
24:26. that giveth a right answer.
Isa. 26:10. in the land of uprightness
30:10. Prophesy not unto us right things, Gen36:35. Hadad...who smote Midian
57: 2. (each one) walketh (in) his uprightness. Ex. 2:11. he spied an Egyptian smiting an Hebrew,
(marg. or, before him) 7:17. I will smite with the rod
59:14. and equity cannot enter. 21:12. He that smiteth a man,
Am. 3:10. they know not to do right, 15. And he that smiteth his father,
19. shall he that smote (him) be quit:
noi nõh'-chagḥ, m.
[Used as a preposition and adverb.) -- and he that killeth a man, Nu. 35:11. the slayer...which killeth any person Gen25:21. Isaac intreated the Lord for his wife, 15. every one that killeth any person
30:38. he set the rods...before the flocks 21. he that smote (him) shall surely
Ex. 26:35. the candlestick over against the table 24. the slayer and the revenger of blood
40:24. put the candlestick...over against the table, 30. Whoso killeth any person,
Nu. 19: 4. directly before the tabernacle
27:24. he that smiteth his neighbour secretly.' 18:17. over against the going up of Adummim, Jos. 20: 3. the slayer that killeth (any) person Jud.18: 6. before the Lord (is) your way 9, whosoever killeth (any) person
19:10.came over against Jebus, I Sa. 4: 8. the Gods that smote the Egyptians
20:43. over against Gibeah Sa. 5: 8. Whosoever getteth up...and smiteth the TIK. 20:29. they pitched one over against the other 14: 7. Deliver him that smote his brother,
22:35. king was stayed up...against the Syrians, 24:17. the angel that smote the people,
2Ch 18:34. stayed (himself) up...against the Syrians 2K, 6:22. wouldest thou smite those whom thou hast Est. 5: 1. over against the king's house: taken
-- over against the gate of the house. 14: 5. his servants which had slain the king Pro. 4:25. Let thine eyes look right on, 6. the children of the murderers
5:21.the ways of man (are) before the eyes of ICh 1:46. Hadad...schich smote Midian
the Lord, 11: 6. Whosoever smiteth the Jebusites
Jer. 17:16. that which came out of my lips was right 2Ch 25: 3. his servants that had killed the king
Lam.2:19. before the face of the Lord:
HIPHIL.-Future. Eze.lt: 3. put the stumblingblock...before their face: Gen37:33. And he knew it, and said,
4,7.putteth the stumblingblock...before his 38:26. And Judah acknowledged (them), 47:20. over against Hamath.
42: 7. Joseph saw his brethren, and he knew them,
8. And Joseph knew his brethren, Deu 1:17. Ye shall not respect persons (marg. acknow
16:19. thou shalt not respect persons, Ex. 14: 2. before it shall ye encamp
21:17. he shall acknowledge the son Eze.46: 9. shall go forth over against it.
Ru. 3:14. before one could know another.
20:41. and the king of Israel discerned him
Neh. 6:12. And, lo, I perceived that God had not sent * KAL.- Participle. Poel. *
Job 4:16. I could not discern the form thereof: Mal. 1:14.cursed (be) the deceiver,
7:10. neither shall his place know him * PIEL.—Preterite. *
24:17.(one) know (them, they are in the terrors Nu. 25:18. they have beguiled you in the matter of 34:25. he knoweth their works. Peor,
Ps. 103:16. the place thereof shall know it no more.
Isa. 61: 9. all that see them shall acknowledge them, * HITHPAEL.- Infinitive. *
63:16. Israel ucknowledge us not: Ps. 105:25. to deal subtilly with his servants.
Jer. 24: 5. so will I acknowledge them
Dan 11:39. a strange god, whom he shall acknowledge Gen37:18. And when they saw...they conspired against
Ezr. 3:13. the people could not discern
Neh13:24. could not speak (lit. discerned not to
speak) in the Jews' language, Nu. 25:18. they vex you with their wiles,
Ps. 142: 4(5). (there was) no man that would know me.
* HITHPAEL._Future. *
Gen42: 7.but made himself strange unto them,
Pro.20:11. Even a child is known by his doings,
HITHPAEL. -Participle. Jos. 22: 8. Return with much riches
| 1K. 14: 5. shall feign herself (to be) another (woman), 2Ch 1:11. hast not asked riches, wealth, or honour, 12. I will give thee riches, and wealth,
6. why feignest thou thyself (to be) another ? Ecc. 5:19(18). to whom God hath given riches and
wealth, 6: 2. to whom God hath given riches, wealth,
7. nēh-chāhr', m. and honour,
Gen17:12. bought with money of any stranger, (lit.
son of a stranger) o nich-seen', Ch. m. pl.
27. bought with money of the stranger, (lit. id.)
35: 2. Put away the strunge gods Ezr. 6: 8.that of the king's goods,
4. all the strange gods 7:26. or to confiscation of goods,
Ex. 12:43. There shall no stranger (lit. son of a
Lev.22:25. Neither from a stranger's (lit. id.) hand [nāh-char'].
shall ye offer
Deu31:16. the gods of the strangers * NIPHAL.- Preterite. *
32:12. (there was) no strange god with him. Lam.4: 8. they are not known in the streets:
Jos. 24:20. forsake the Lord, and serve strange gods, NIPHAL.–Future.
23. put away,...the strange gods
Jud. 10:16. they put away the strange gods (marg. Pro.26:24. He that hateth dissembleth (marg. or, is
gods of strungers) known) with his lips,
1 Sa. 7: 3. put away the strange gods * PIEL.-Preterite. *
2Sa. 22:45. Strangers (marg. Sons of the stranger) 1 Sa.23: 7. God hath delivered him into mine hand;
shall submit themselves Job 34:19. nor regardeth the rich
46. Strangers (lit. id.) shall fade away,
2Ch 14: 3(2). the altars of the strange (gods), PIEL.–Future.
33:15. he took away the strange gods, Deu32:27. lest their adversaries should behave them- Neh. 9: 2. separated themselves from all strangers, selves strangely,
(lit. sons of the stranger : marg. strange Job 21:29. do ye not know their token's,
children) Jer. 19: 4. and have estranged this place,
13:30. cleansed I them from all strangers, * HIPHIL.- Preterite. *
Ps. 18:44(45). the strangers (marg. sons of the
stranger) shall submit themselves Gen27:23. he discerned him not, because
45( 46). The strangers (lit. sons of the stranger) 42: 8. but they knew not him.
shall fade away, Deu33: 9. neither did he acknowledge his brethren, Jud.18: 3. they knew the voice of the young man
81: 9(10). shalt thou worship any strange god. 2Sa. 3:36. all the people took notice
137: 4. the Lord's song in a strange land?
144: 7, 11. from the hand of strange children; Job 2:12. and knew him not,
Isa. 56: 3. Neither let the son of the stranger,...speak, 24:13. they know not the ways thereof, Dan 11:39. (aina) god, whom he shull acknowledge
6. the sons of the stranger, that join
60:10. the sons of strangers shall build HIPHIL.- Infinitive.
61: 5. and the sons of the alien ( shall be) your Ru. 2:10. that thou shoulılest take knowledge of me,
62: 8. the sons of the stranger shall not drink Pro. 24:23. (It is) not good to have respect of persons Jer. 5:19. and served strange gods in your land, 28:21. To have respect of persons (is) not good: 8:19. provoked me...with strange vanities? HIPHIL.- Imperative.
| Eze.44: 7. brought (into my sanctuary) strangers,
(marg. children of a stranger) Gen31:32. before our brethren discern thou
9. No stranger, (lit, son of a stranger )...shall 37:32. know now whether it (be) thy son's coat
enter into my sanctuary, of any stranger 38:25. Discern, I pray thee, whose (are) these,
(lit. id.) that (is) among
Dan 11:39. the most strong holds with a strange god,
* KAL.-Preterite, *
Gen17:11. And ye shall circumcise the fleski of your a neh'-cher, m.
KAL.- Future, Job 31: 3. a strange (punishment) to the workers of Job 14: 2. He cometh forth like a flower, and is cut iniquity?
24:24. cut off as the tops of the ears of corn. (nõh'-cher), m.
Ps. 37: 2. they shall soon be cut down Obad. 12. in the day that he became a stranger;
5 nmūh-lāh', f.
Pro. 6: 6. Go to the ant, thou sluggard; ya; noch-ree', adj.
30:25. The ants (are) a people not strong, Gen31:15. Are we not counted of him strangers ? Ex. 2:22. I have been a stranger in a strange land. 18: 3. I have been an alien in a strange land:
2 nāh-mēhr', m. 21: 8. to sell her unto a strange nation Deu14:21. thou mayest sell it unto an alien:
Cant.4: 8. the mountains of the leopards. 15: 3. Of a foreigner thou mayest exact
Isa. 11: 6. and the leopard shall lie down with the kid; 17:15. thou mayest not set a stranger (lit. a Jer. 5: 6. a leopard shall watch over their cities: strange man) over thee,
13:23. change his skin, or the leopard his spots? 23:20(21). Unto a stranger thou mayest lend Hos 13: 7. as a leopard by the way
29:22(21). and the stranger that shall come Hab. 1: 8. horses also are swifter than the leopards, Jud. 19:12. into the city of a stranger, Ru. 2:10. seeing I (am) a stranger? 2Sa.15:19. thou (art) a stranger,
na n'mar, Ch. m. IK. 8:41.concerning a stranger,
43. all that the stranger calleth to thee Dan. 7: 6.and lo another, like a leopard, 11: 1.king Solomon loved many strange women,
8. all his strange wives, 2Ch 6:32. Moreover concerning the stranger,
D) nēhs, m. 33. all that the stranger calleth to thee for; Ezr. 10: 2. have taken strange wives
Ex. 17:15. called the name of it Jehovah-nissi : 10. have taken strange wives,
(marg. i. e. The Lord my bunner) 11. from the strange wives.
Nu. 21: 8.a fiery serpent, and set it upon a pole: 14. which have taken strange wives
9. a serpent of brass, and put it upon a pole, 17. the men that had taken strange wives
26:10. and they became a sign.
Isa 5:26. he will lift up an ensign
27. to transgress against our God in marrying 12. he shall set up an ensign
13: 2. Lift ye up a banner Job 19:15. I am an alien in their sight.
18: 3. when he lifteth up an ensign Ps 69: 8(9). an alien unto my mother's children, 30:17, and as an ensign on an hill. Pro. 2:16. from the stranger (which) flattereth
31: 9. his princes shall be afraid of the ensign, 5:10. labours (be) in the house of a stranger; 33:23. they could not spread the sail: 20. embrace the bosom of a stranger ?
49:22. and set up my standard to the people: 6:24. the tongue of a strange woman.
62:10. lift up a standard for the people. 7: 5. from the stranger (which) flattereth Jer. 4: 6. Set up the standard toward Zion: 20:16. take a pledge of him for a strange woman.
21. How long shall I see the standard, 23:27.a strange woman (is) a narrow pit.
50: 2. publish, and set up a standard ; 27: 2.a stranger, and not thine own lips.
51:12. Set up the standard upon the walls 13. take a pledge of him for a strange wornan.
27. Set ye up a standard in the land, Ecc. 6: 2. a stranger (lit. a strange man) eateth it: Eze.27: 7. spreadest forth to be thy sail; Isa. 2: 6. the children of strangers.
28:21. bring to pass his act, his strange act, Jer. 2:21. degenerate plant of a strange vine
no n'chöhth, m.
* KAL.- Infinitive. * 2K, 20:13. the house of his precious things, (marg. Isa. 59:13. departing away from our God,
or, spicery), Isa 39: 2. the house of his precious things, (marg.
KAL.-Future. or, spicery)
Mic. 2: 6. they shall not take shame.
* HIPHIL.–Future. * Deu19:14. Thou shalt not remove thy neighbour's
Pro.22:28. Remove not the ancient landmark, * HIPHIL.- Infinitive. *
23:10. Remove not the old landmark ; Isa 33: 1. when thou shalt make an end to deal Mic. 6:14. and thou shalt take hold, but shalt not
Deu27:17. he that remoreth his neighbour's landmark. od n’miv-zāh', adj. f. Hos. 5:10. like them that remove the bound; 1 Sa. 15: 9.(that was) vile and refuse, that they
* HOPHAL.- Preterite, * destroyed utterly.
Isa. 59:14. And judgment is turned away
Isa. 44:10. Who hath formed a god, or molten &
graven image * PIEL. Preterite. *
KAL.- Infinitive. Ven22: 1. God did tempt Abraham,
Isa. 30: 1. Woe to the rebellious children,...that cover Ex. 15:25. and there he proved them, Deu 4:34. Or hath God assayed to go
KAL.-Future. 6:16. ye tempted (him) in Massah.
Ex. 30: 9. neither shall ye pour drink offering * 28:56. would not adnenture to set the sole of her Hos. 9: 4. They shall not offer wine (offerings) 33: 8. whom thou didst prove at Alassah,
* NIPHAL.- Preterite. * I Sa.17:39. he had not prored (it). - I have not proved (them).
| Pro. 8:23. I was set up from everlasting, Job 4: 2. (If) we assay to commune with thee,
* PIEL.–Future. * Ps. 95: 9. When your fathers tempted me,
iCh 11:18.but poured it out to the Lord, Ecc. 7:23. All this have I proved
* HIPHIL.-Preterite. * PIEL. - Infinitive.
Jer. 32:29. and poured out drink offerings Ex. 17: 7. because they tempted the Lord, 20:20. God is come to prove you,
HIPHIL.— Infinitive. Deu 8: 2. to humble thee, (and) to prove thee,
Jer. 7:18. to pour out drink offerings 16. that he might prove thee,
19:13. and have poured out drink offerings Jud. 2:22. That through them I may prove
44:17, 18. to pour out drink offerings 3: 1. to prove Israel by them,
19. and poured out drink offerings 4. they were to prove Israel
- and pour out drink offerings unto her, IK. 10: 1. she came to prove him
25. and to pour out drink offerings 2Ch 9: 1. she came to prove Solomon
HIPHIL.— Imperative. ; 32:31. God left him, to try him,
Nu. 28: 7. shalt thou cause the strong wine to be poured PIEL. — Imperative.
HIPHIL.- Future. Ps. 26: 2. Examine me, O Lord, and prove me ;
Gen35:14. and he poured a drink offering thereon, Dan. 1:12. Prove thy servants, I beseech thee,
2Sa.23:16. but poured it out unto the Lord. PIEL, -Future.
2K, 16:13. and poured his drink offering, Ex. 16: 4. that I may prove them,
Ps. 16: 4.drink offerings of blood will I not offer, 17: 2. wherefore do ye tempt the Lord ?
Eze. 20:28. und poured out there their drink offerings. Nu. 14:22. have tempted me now
* HOPHAL.-Future. * Deu 6:16. Ye shall not tempt the Lord Jud. 6:39. let me prove, I pray thee,
Ex. 25:29. to cover withal: (marg. or, to pour out
withal) Ps. 78:18. And they tempted God
37:16. his covers to cover withal, (marg. id.) 41. they turned back and tempted God, 56. Yet they tempted and provoked the most high God,
D? (nūh-sach'). 106:14. and tempted God in the desert. Ecc. 2: 1. I will prove thee with mirth,
* KAL.- Participle. Paül. * Isa. 7:12. neither will I tempt the Lord.
Isa. 25: 7. the vail that is spread over all nations. Dan 1:14. and proved them ten days.
* PAEL.- Infinitive. *
nēh'-secḥ & 03 neh'-sech, m.
Gen35:14. he poured a drink offering thereon, * KAL.- Future. *
Ex. 29:40. and the fourth part of an hin of wine (for) Ps. 52: 5(7). he shall take thee away, and pluck thee
a drink offering. Pro. 2:22. the transgressors shall be rooted out of it. 41. and according to the drink offering thereof, (marg. or, plucked up)
30: 9. neither shall ye pour drink offering thereon. 15:25. Lord will destroy the house of the proud: Lev.23:13. and the drink offering thereof * NIPHAL.-Preterite. *
18.and their drink offerings, (even) an offering
37.a sacrifice, and drink offerings, Deu28:63. and ye shall be plucked from off the land ucked from off the land Nu. 4: 7.and the bowls, and covers to cover withal:
(marg. or, pour out)
6:15. and their drink offerings. ND! [n'sagh), Ch.
17. and his drink offering. * ITHP'AL.-Future. *
15: 5, 7, 10. for a drink offering
24. and his drink offering, Ezr. 6:11. let timber be pulled down from
28: 7,9. And the drink offering thereof
- the strong wine... (for) a drink offering.
8.and as the drink offering thereof, 'D? [nāh-seech'], m.
10.and his drink offering.
14, 31. And their drink offerings Deu32:38. the wine of their drink offerings?
15, 24. and his drink offering. Jos. 13:21. dukes of Sihon, dwelling in the country.
29: 6, 11, 18, 19, 21, 24, 27, 30, 33, 37. and their Ps. 83:11(12). all their princes as Zebah, and as
drink offerings, Eze.32:30. There (be) the princes of the north,
16, 22, 25, 28, 34, 38. and his drink offering. Dan 11: 8. with their princes, (and) with their
31. his meat offering, and his drink offering. precious vessels
39. and for your drink offerings, Mic. 5: 5(4). eight principal (marg. princes of ) men.2K. 16:13. and poured his drink offering,
15. and their drink offerings ;
ICh 29:21. thousand lambs, with their drink offerings, To mah-sach'.
2Ch 29:35. and the drink offerings for (every) burnt
offering. * KAL.- Preterite. *
Ps. 16: 4. their drink offerings of blood will I not Ps. 2: 6. Yet have I set (marg, anointed) my king Isa. 41:29. their molten images (are) wind and upon my holy hill
48: 5. and my molten image, hath commanded Isa. 29:10. Lord hath poured out upon you the spirit 57: 6. hast thou poured a drink offering,
40:19. The workmau melteth a graven image, Jer. 7:18. drink offerings unto other gods,
Jer. 10:14. his molten imaye (is) falsehood,
Gen35:16. And they journeyed from Beth-el; 19:13 & 32:29. drink offerings unto other gods,
21. And Israel journeyed, and spread 41:17, 18. to pour out drink offerings unto her, 46: 1. And Israel took his journey
19. and poured out drink offerings unto her, Ex. 12:37. And the children of Israel journeyed from - and pour out drink offerings unto her,
Rameses 25. to pour out drink offerings unto her:
13:20. And they took their journey from Succoth, 51:17. his molten image (is) falsehood,
14:15. children of Israel, that they yo forward: Eze. 20:28. and poured out there their drink offerings.
19. And the angel of God,... removed 45:17. meat offerings, and drink offerings,
- and the pillar of the cloud went from before Joel 1: 9. the drink offering is cut off
16: 1. And they took their journey from Elim, 13. and the drink offering is withholden
17: 1. And all the congregation of the children 2:14. a drink offering unto the Lord
of Israel journeyed 19: 2. For they were depurted from Rephidim, 40:36. the children of Israel went onward (marg.
journeyed) in all their journeys:
37. they journeyed not till the day that Ezr. 7:17.and their drink offerings, and offer
Nu. 2: 9. These shall first set forth.
16. they shall set forth in the second rank. DD[nūh-sas'].
17.so shall they set forward,
24. they shall go forward in the third rank. * KAL.-Participle. Poel. *
31. They shall go hindmost Isa. 10:18. as when a standardbearer fainteth.
9:17. after that the children of Israel journeyed:
18. of the Lord the children of Israel journeyed,
19. the charge of the Lord, and journeyed not. DD: [nūh-sas'].
20. according to the commandment...they
journeyed. * HITHPOEL.-Participle. *
22. the children of Israel...journeyed not: but Zec. 9:16. lifted up as an ensign upon his land.
when it was taken up, they journeyed. 23. at the commandinent of the Lord they
journeyed: YD) nūh-sağ'.
10:12. And the children of Israel took their journeys
13. And they first took their journey * KAL.-Preterite. *
14. In (lit. And in) the first (place) went the Gen33:17. Jacob journeyed to Succoth,
standard of 37:17. They are departed hence;
28. their armies, when they set forward. Nu. 2:17. Then the tabernacle of the congregation 33. And they departed from the mount of the shall set forward
20:22. And the children of Israel,...journeyed 31. so they set forward,
from Kadesh, 9:21.cloud was taken up...then they journeyed: 21: 4. And they journeyed from mount Hor
- that the cloud was taken up, they journeyed. 10. And the children of Israel set forward, 10: 5. then the camps...shull go forward.
11. And they journeyed from Oboth, and 6. then the camps...shall take their journey: 22: 1. And the children of Israel set forwurd, 17. and the sons of Gershon...set forward, 33: 3. And they departed from Rameses in the 19. And the standard of the camp of Reuben
5. And the children of Israel removed from set forward
6. And they departed from Succoth, 21. And the Kohathites set forward,
7. And they removed from Ethain, 22. And the standard of the camp of the
8. And they departed from before Pi-hahiroth, children of Ephraim set forward
9. And they removed from Marah, 25. And the standard of the camp of the 10. And they removed from Eliin, children of Dan set forward,
11. And they removed from the Red sea, 11:31. there went forth a wind from the Lord,
12. And they took their journey out of the 35. people journeyed from Kibroth-hattaavah
wilderness of Sin, 12:15. the people journeyed not till Miriam was
13. And they departed from Dophkah, brought in
14. And they removed from Alush, 16. afterward the people removed
15. And they departed from Rephidim, 21:12, 13. From thence they removed,
16. And they reinoved from the desert of Sinai, Deulo: 6. the children of Israel took their journey
17. And they departed from Kibroth-hattaavah, 7. From thence they journeyed
18. And they departed from Hazeroth, 2K. 19: 8. he was departed from Lachish.
19. And they departed from Rithmah, Isa. 37: 8. he was departed from Lachish.
20. And they departed from Rimmon-parez, Jer. 4: 7. the destroyer of the Gentiles is on his way;
21. And they removed from Libnah, 31:24. and they (that) go forth with flocks.
22. And they journeyed from Rissah, Zec.10: 2. they went their way as a fock,
23. And they went from Kehelathab, KAL.-- Infinitive.
24. And they removed from mount Shapher,
25. And they removed from Haradah, Genll: 2. And it came to pass, as they journeyed
26. And they removed from Makheloth, 12: 9. And Abram journeyed, going on still
27. And they departed from Tahath, (marg. in going and journeying) toward
28. And they removed from Tarah, the south. N. 1:51. And when the tabernacle setteth forward,
29. And they went from Mithcah,
30. And they departed from Hashmonah, 4: 5. And when the camp setteth forward,
31. And they departed from Moseroth, 15. as the camp is to set forward;
32. And they removed from Benejaakan, 10:34. when they went out of the camp.
33. And they went from Hor-hagidgad, 35. when the ark set forward,
34. And they removed from Jotbathah, Jos. 3:14. when the people removed from their tents,
35. And they departed from Ebronah, KAL.- Imperative.
36. And they removed from Ezion-paber. Nu. 14:25. and get you into the wilderness
37. And they removed from Kadesh, Deu 1: 7. Turn you, and take your journey,
41. And they departed from mount Hor, 40. turn you, and take your journey
42. And they departed from Zalmonah, 2:24. Rise ye up, lake your journey,
43. And they departed from Punon,
44. And they departed from Oboth, KAL.--Future.
45. And they depurted from lim, Gen12: 9. And Abram journeyed,
46. And they removed from Dibongad, 13:11. and Lot journeyed east:
47. And they removed from Almondiblathaim, 20: 1. And Abraham journeyed from thence
48. And they departed from the mountains of 33:12. Let us take our journey, and let us go, Deu 1:19. when we departed from Horeb, 35: 5. And they journeyed: and the terror of God 2: 1. Then we turned, and took our journey