« AnteriorContinuar »
Jos. 3: 1.and they removed from Shittim,
Jer. 31:19. I did bear the reproach of my youth. 3. ye shall remove from your place,
+ 48:11. Moab hath been at ease from his youth, 9:17. And the children of Israel journeyed, Lam.3:27. that he bear the yoke in his youth. Jud. 16: 3. the two posts, and went away with them, Eze. 4:14. from my youth up even till now
14. and went away with the pin of the beam, 16:22, 43. not remembered the days of thy youth,
18:11. And there went from thence of the family 60. in the days of thy youth, 2K. 3:27. and they departed from him, and returned 23: 3. committed whoredoms in their youth:
19:36. So Sennacherib king of Assyria departed, 8. in her youth they lay with her, Ezr. 8:31. Then we departed from the river
19. the days of her youth, Isa. 33:20. not one of the stakes thereof shall ever be 21. the lewdness of thy youth, removed,
by the Egyptians for the paps of thy youth. 37:37. So Sennacherib king of Assyria departed, Hos. 2:15(17), in the days of her youth, KAL.-Purticiple. Poel.
Joel 1: 8. the husband of her youth.
Zec. 13: 5. taught me to keep, cattle from my youth, Ex. 14:10. the Egyptians marched after them;
Mal. 2:14. between thee and the wife of thy youth, Nu. 10:29, We are journeying unto the place of
15. let none deal treacherously against the 33. the ark of the covenant...went before them
wife of his youth. * NIPHAL.-Preterite. * Job 4:21. Doth not their excellency...go away?
D'yi nūh-geem', adj. Isa. 38:12. Mine age is departed, and is removed * HIPHIL.-Future. *
2Sa. 1:23. lovely and pleasant (marg. or, sweet) in
their lives, Ex. 15:22. So Moses brought Israel from the Red sea, IK. 5:17(31). and they brought great stones,
23: ).and the sweet psalmist of Israel, 2K. 4: 4. thou shalt set aside that which is full.
Job 36:11. they shall spend...their years in pleasures. Job 19:10. and mine hope hath he removed
Ps. 16: 6. The lines are fallen unto me in pleasant Ps. 78:26. He caused an east wind to blow (marg. go)
(places); 52. But made his own people to go forth
11. at thy right hand (there are) pleasures
81: 2(3). the pleasant harp with the psaltery. 80: 8(9). Thou hast brought a vine out of Egypt.
133: 1. how pleasant (it is) for brethren to dwell HIPHIL. – Participle.
...in unity! Ecc. 10: 9. Whoso removeth stones shall be hurt
135: 3. sing praises unto his name; for (it is)
147: 1. to sing praises unto our God; for (it is) po? [nūh-sak'].
pleasant; * KAL.-Future. *
Pro.22:18. a pleasant thing if thou keep them
23: 8. lose thy sweet words. Ps. 139: 8. If I ascend up into heaven,
24: 4. all precious and pleasant riches.
Cant.1:16. thou (art) fair, my beloved, yea, pleasant : po? [n'sak], Ch. * APHEL.-Preterite *
' Dan. 3:22. the fire slew those men that took up
* KAL.-Preterite. * APHEL.- Infinitive.
Jud. 3:23. shut the doors of the parlour...and locked Dan. 6:23(24). that they should take Daniel up
2Sa. 13:18. and bolted the door after her. * HOPHAL.-Preterite. *
KAL.— Imperative. Dan. 6:23(24). So Daniel was taken up
2Sa. 13:17. Put now this (woman) out from me, and
bolt the door
Eze.16:10. and shod thee with badgers' skin,
Cant.4:12. A garden inclosed (marg. barred) (is) my
sister, (my) spouse; a spring shut up, a
fountain sealed. Gen 8:21. the imagination of man's heart (is) evil
* HIPHIL.-Future. * from his youth; 46:34. from our youth even until now,
2Ch 28:15. arrayed them, and shod them, Lev. 22:13. her father's house, as in her youth, Nu. 30: 3(4). (being) in her father's house in her
16(17). (being yet) in her youth 1 Sa.12: 2. from my childhood unto this day.
Gen14:23. from a thread even to a shoelatchet, 17:33. a man of war from his youth.
Ex. 3: 5. put off thy shoes from off thy feet, 2Sa. 19: 7(8). from thy youth until now.
12:11. your shoes on your feet, IK. 18:12. I thy servant fear the Lord from my youth. Deu25: 9. loose his shoe from off his foot, Job 13:26. the iniquities of my youth.
10. The house of him that hath his shoe loosed. 31:18. from my youth he was brought up
29: 5(4). and thy shoe is not waxen old Ps. 25: 7. Remember not the sins of my youth, Jos. 5:15. Loose thy shoe from off thy foot; 71: 5. (thou art) my trust from my youth.
9: 5. old shoes and clouted upon their feet, 17. thou hast taught me from my youth :
13. and our shoes are become old 103: 5.thy youth is renewed like the eagle's. Ru. 4: 7.a man plucked off his shoe, 127: 4.children of the youth.
8. So he drew off his shoe. 129: 1,2. they afflicted me from my youth, IK. 2: 5.and in his shoes that (were) on his feet.
144:12. as plants grown up in their youth; Ps. 60: 8(10).over Edom will I cast out my shoe : Pro. 2:17. forsaketh the guide of her youth,
108: 9(10). over Edom will I cast out my shoe ; 5:18. rejoice with the wife of thy youth. Cant.7: 1(2). How beautiful are thy feet with shoes, Isa. 47:12. thou hast laboured from thy youth; Isa. 6:27. nor the latchet of their shoes be broken: 15. thy merchants, from thy youth:
11:15. make (men) go over dryshod. (marg. in 54: 6.a wife of youth,
shoes ) Jer. 2: 2. the kindness of thy youth,
20: 2. put off thy shoe from thy foot. 3: 4. the guide of my youth?
Eze.24:17. und put on thy shoes upon thy feet, 24. the labour of our fathers from our youth ;
23. and your shoes upon your feet: 25. from our youth even unto this day, Am. 2: 6. sold...the poor for a pair of shoes ; 22:21. thy manner from thy youth,
8: 6. buy...the needy for a pair of shoes;
ninay? [n'ĝoo-rõhth'], f. pl.
by, nah-gal, f.
Dipya nah-ğůmāh-neem', m. pl.
Gen37: 2. the lad (was) with the sons of Bilhah,
41:12. (there was ) there with us a young mun, * KAL.- Preterite. *
43; 8. Send the lud with me, Gen 49:15. saw...the land that it was pleasant ;
44:22. The lad cannot leave his father: 2Sa. 1:26. very pleasunt hast thou been unto me:
30. and the lad (be) not with us; Ps.141: 6. hear my words; for they are sweet.
31. he seeth that the lud (is) not (with us), Cant.7: 6(7). How fair and how pleasant art thor,
32. thy servant became surety for the lad Eze 32:19. Whom dust thou pass in beauty?
33. let thy servant abide instead of the lud
and let the lad go up with his brethren. KAL.-Future.
34. and the lad (be) not with me? Pro. 2:10. knowledge is pleasunt unto thy soul;
48:16. The Angel which redeemed me...bless tho 9:17. bread (eaten) in secret is pleasant.
lads; 24:25. to them that rebuke (him) shall be delight, Ex. 2: 6. behold, the babe wept.
10: 9. will go with our young and with our old, byl nõh'-ġam, m.
24: 5. young men of the children of Israel,
33:11. Joshua, the son of Nun, a young man, Ps. 27: 4. to behold the beauty (marg. or, the delight) Nu. 11:27. there ran a young man, and told Moses, of the Lord,
22:22. his two servants (were) with him.
Deu28:50. nor shew favour to the young : 90:17. let the beauty of the Lord Pro. 3:17. Her ways (are) ways of pleasantness,
Jos. 6:21. both man and woman, young and old, (lit. 15:26. ( the words) of the pure (are) plersunt
from the youth and to the old man) 16:24. Pleasant words (are as) an honeycomb,
23. the young men that were spies Zec.11: 7. the one I called Beauty,
Jud. 7:10. go thou with Phurah thy servant 10. I took my staff, (even) Beauty,
11. went he down with Phurah his servant 8:14. a young man of the men of Succoth, 20. the youth drew not his sword: for he
feared, because he (was) yet a youth.
9:54. the young man his armourbearer, Isa. 17:10. therefore shalt thou plant pleasant plants,
his young man thrust him through, 13: 5, 7. the child shall be a Nazarite
8. unto the child that shall be born, Jaaxy, nah-gåtzootz', m.
12. How shall we order the child,
24. and the child grew, Isa. 7:19. upon all thorns, and upon all bushes.
16:26. Samson said unto the lad 55:13. of the thorn shall come up the fir tree,
17: 7.c young man out of Beth-lehem-judah
11. the young man was unto him as one of his wy? (nūh-qar']
12. the young man became his priest, * KAL.--Preterite. *
18: 3. they knew the voice of the young man Neh. 5:13. Also I shook my lap, and said,
15. came to the house of the young man Jer. 51:38. they shall yell (marg. or, shuke themselves) 19: 3. having his servant with him, as lions' whelps.
9. he, and his concubine, and his servant,
11. the servant said unto his master, KAL.–Participle. Poel.
13, he said unto his servant, Isa. 33: 9. Bashan and Carmel shake off (their fruits).
19. and for the young man (which is) with thy 15. thut shaketh his hands from holding of KAL.-Participle. Paül.
Ru. 2: 5. Then said Boaz unto his servant Neh. 5:13. even thus be he shaken out,
6. And the servant that was set
9. have I not charged the young men * NIPHAL.–Preterite. *
(that) which the young men have drawn. Ps. 109:23. I am tossed up and down as the locust.
15. Boaz commanded his young men, NIPHAL.-Future.
21. keep fast by my young men, Jud. 16:20. I will out...and shuke myself.
1 Sa. 1:22.(I will not go up) until the child be weaned,
24. and the child (was) young. (lit. and the Job 38:13. that the wicked might be shaken
child (was) a child) * PIEL.-Preterite. *
25. brought the child to Éli. Ps. 136:15. But overthrew (marg. shaked off) Pharaoh
27. For this child I prayed ; and his host
2:11. And the child did minister unto the Lord
13, 15. the priest's servant came, PIEL.-Future.
17. the sin of the young men was very great Ex. 14:27. and the Lord overthrew (marg. shook off) 18. ministered before the Lord, (being) a child, the Egyptians
21. the child Samuel grew before the Lord. Neh. 5:13. So God shuke out every man
26. And the child Samuel grew on, * HITHPAEL.-Imperative. *
3: 1. And the child Samuel ministered unto the
Lord Isa. 52: 2. Shake thyself from the dust;
8. the Lord had called the child.
4:21. she named the child I-chabod, wy) nah'-gar, m.
9: 3. Take now one of the servants
5. Saul said to his servant Gen14:24. that which the young men have eaten,
7,10. Then said Saul to his servant, 18: 7. gave (it) unto a young man;
8. the servant answered Saul
young, (lit. from the youth and to the 27. Bid the servant pass on
10:14. said unto him and to his servant, 21:12. Let it not be grievous...because of the lad, 14: 1. Jonathan...said unto the young man 17. God heard the voice of the lad;
6. Jonathan said to the young man God hath heard the voice of the lad
16:11. Are here all (thy) children? 18. Arise, lift up the lad,
18. Then answered one of the servants, 19. gave the lad drink.
17:33. thou (art but) a youth, 20. God was with the lad;
42. he was (but) a youth, 22: 3. took two of his young men
55. whose son (is) this youth? 3. Abraham said unto his young men,
58. Whose son (art) thou, (thou) young man? I and the lad will go yonder and worship, 20:21. I will send a lad, 12. Lay not thine hand upon the lud,
- If I expressly say unto the lad, 19. Abraham returned unto his young men,
33. and a little lad with him. 25:27. And the boys grew:
36. he said unto his lad, 34:19. the young man deferred not to do the thing,
as the lad ran, he shot an arrow
1 Sa.20:37. when the lad was come to the place of 1Ch 22: 5. Solomon my son (is) young and tender, 38. Jonathan cried after the lad,
29: 1. Solomon my son...(is yet ) young and 38. Jonathan's lad gathered up the arrows, 2Ch 13: 7. Rehoboam was young and tenderhearted, 39. But the lad knew not any thing:
34: 3. while he was yet young,
22(16). Let every one with his servant lodge 21: 2(3). I have appointed (my) serrants
23(17). nor my brethren, nor my servants, 4(5). if the young men have kept themselves 5:10. my brethren, and my servants, 5/6). the vessels of the young men are holy,
15.even their servants bare rule 25: 5. David sent out ten young men, and David 16. all my servants (were) gathered thither said unto the young men,
6: 5. Then sent Sanballat his servant 8. Ask thy young men, and they will shew 13:19. and ( some of my sercants set I at the gates,
thee. Wherefore let the young men find Est. 2: 2. Then said the king's servants 9. when David's young men came,
3:13. both young and old, (lit. from the youth 12. David's young men turned their way,
and to the old man) 14.one of the young men (lit. one young man 6: 3. Then said the king's servants of the young men)
5. And the king's servants said 19. she said unto her servants,
Job 1:15, 17. slain the servants with the edge of the 25. I thine handmaid saw not the young men of
sword; 27. unto the young men that follow my lord.
16. burned up the sheep, and the servants, 26:22. let one of the young men come over
19. it fell upon the young men, 30:13. a young man of Egypt,
24: 5. food for them (and) for (their) children. 17. four hundred young men, which rode
29: 5. my children (were) about me ; 2Sa. 1: 5,6, 13. the young mun that told him,
8. The young men saw me, and hid 15. David called one of the young men, Ps. 37:25. I have been young, and (now) am old ; 2:14. Let the young men now arise,
119: 9. Wherewithal shall a young man cleanse 21. lay thee hold on one of the young men,
his way? 4:12. David commanded his young men,
148:12. old men, and children: 9: 9. the king called to Ziba, Saul's servant, Pro. 1: 4. to the young man knowledge and discretion. 12:16. David therefore besought God for the ehild; 7: 7. a young man void of understanding, 13:17. Then he called his servant
20:11.a child is known by his doings, 28. Absalom had commanded his servants, 22: 6. Train up a child in the way he should go: 29. the servants of Absalom did
15. Foolishness (is) bound in the heart of a 32. slain all the young men
child; 34. the young man that kept the watch
23:13. Withhold not correction from the child : 14:21. bring the young man Absalom
29:15. but a child left (to himself) 16: 1. Ziba the servant of Mephibosheth
Ecc.10:16. Woe to thee, O land, when thy king (is) 2. the bread...for the young men to eat ;
a child, 17:18. Nevertheless a lad saw them,
Isa. 3: 4. And I will give children 18: 5. (Deal) gently for my sake with the young 5. the child shall behave himself proudly
7:16. before the child shall know to refuse 12. Beware that none (touch) the young man 8: 4.The child shall have knowledge to cry, 15. ten young men that bare Joab's armour 10:19. few, that a child may write them. 29. Is the young man Absalom safe?
11: 6. and a little child shall lead them. 32. (Is) the young man Absalom safe?
13:18.( Their ) bows also shall dash the young men Thé enemies of my lord...be as (that)
to pieces ; young mun (is).
20: 4. young and old, naked and barefoot, 19:17(18). Ziba the servant of the house of Saul, 37: 6. the servants of the king of Assyria 20:11. one of Joab's men (lit. a man of the young 40:30. the young men shall utterly fall: men of Joab ) stood by him,
65:20. the child shall die an hundred years old ; IK. 3: 7. I (am but) a little child :
Jer. 1: 6. I cannot speak: for 1 (am) a child. 11:17. Hadad (being) yet a little child.
7. Say not, I (am) a child: 28. Solomon seeing the young man
51:22. break in pieces old and young ; 14: 3. what shall become of the child.
Lam. 2:21. The young and the old lie 17.and when she came to the threshold...the 5:13. and the children fell under the wood. child died ;
Hos ll: 1. When Israel (was) a child, 18:43. And said to his serrant,
Zec. 2: 4(8). Run, speak to this young man, saying, 19: 3. and left his servant there.
11:16. neither shall seek the young one, (perhaps 20:14. by the young men of the princes
lit. the wandering) 15. he numbered the young men of
Note.--In the Pentateuch (with the exception 17. the young men of the princes 19. these young men of the princes
of Deut. 22: 19), in every occurrence of 2K. 2:23. and as he...there came forth little children
, 4;12. he said to Gehazi his servant,
(and). The textual reading is of course 19. he said to a lad, Carry him to his mother. 22. Send me,...one of the young men,
79, which must have been at first ap24. said to her servant, Drive,
plied to both genders. For the occurrences of 25. he said to Gehazi his serrant, 29. lay my staff" upon the face of the child.
(, . 30. the mother of the child said, 31. laid the staff upon the face of the child; The child is not awaked.
mya nõh'-gar, m. 32. the child was dead, 35. the child sneezed seven times, and the Job 33:25. His flesh shall be fresher than a child's:
child opened his eyes. 38. he said unto his servant,
(marg, childhood) 5:14. like unto the flesh of a little child,
36:14. They die in youth, 20. Gehazi, the servant of Elisha
Ps. 88:15( 16). ready to die from (my) youth up: 22. two young men of the sons of the prophets: Pro. 29:21. his servant from a child
23. laid (them) upon two of his servants; 6:15. And his servant said unto him,
17. the Lord opened the eyes of the young man; 7y nah-gårāh', f. 8: 4. the servant of the man of God, 9: 4. the young man, (even) the young man the Gen24:14. the damsel to whom I shall say, prophet,
16. And the damsel (was) very fair 19: 6. the servants of the king of Assyria
28. And the damsel ran, and told ICh 12:23. Zadok, a young man mighty of valour,
55. Let the damsel abide with us
נַעֲרָ in the singular , there is found נַעֲרָה
נַעֲרָה see below under ,(כתיב) נַעֲרָ this
D'hoop n'phee-leem', m. pl.
7793 nūl'-phech, m.
Gen24:57. We will call the damsel,
KAL. - Infinitive. 61. Rebekah arose, and her damsels,
Eze.22:20. to blow the fire upon it, 34; 3. he loved the damsel, and spake kindly unto the damsel.
KAL.— Imperative. 12. give me the damsel to wife.
Eze.37: 9. and breathe upon these slain, Ex. 2: 5. and her maidens walked along
KAL.-Future. Deu 22:15. the father of the damsel, and her
bring forth (the tokens of) the damsel's Gen 2: 7. and breathed into his nostrils the breath of .
Isa, 54:16. the smith that bloweth the coals
Job 41:20(12). a seething pot or caldron. 24. the damsel, because she cried not,
Jer. 1:13. I see a seething pot;
* PUAL.-Preterite. *
(there is) in the damsel no sin
* HIPHIL.-Preterite. * 28. If a man find a damsel
Job 31:39. have caused the owners thereof to lose their 29. shall give unto the damsel's father
life: (marg. the soul of the owners Jud.19: 3. the father of the damsel saw him,
thereof to expire, or, breathe out)
9. his father in law, the damsel's father, 21:12. four hundred young virgins,
Gen 6: 4. There were giants in the earth Ru. 2: 5. Whose damsel (is) this?
Nu. 13:33. And there we saw the giants, the sons of 6. It (is) the Moabitish damsel
Anak, (which come) of the giants : 8. abide here fast by my maidens: 22. go out with his maidens,
23. she kept fast by the maidens 3: 2. with whose (lit. who with his) muidens thou wast?
Ex. 28:18 & 39:11.an emerald, a sapphire, and a 4:12. of this young woman.
diamond. 1 Sa. 9:11. they found young maidens going out 25:42. with five damsels of her's
Eze.27:16. occupied in thy fairs with emeralds, IK. 1. 2. Let there be sought...a young virgin:
28:13. the sapphire, the emerald, (marg. or,
chrysoprase) 3. So they sought for a fair damsel
4. And the damsel (was) very fair, 2K. 5: 2. had brought away captive...a little maid;
4. Thus and thus said the maid Est. 2: 2. Let there be fair young virgins sought 3. all the fair young virgins
* KAL.-Preterite. *
21:18. he die not, but keepeth (his) bed:
Lev.1):38. and (any part) of their carcase fall 13. thus came (every) maiden
26: 7. and they shall fall before you 4: 4. So Esther's maids...came
8. and your enemies shall fall before you 16. I also and my maidens will fast
36. and they shull fall when none pursueth. Job 41: 5( 40:29). wilt thou bind him for thy maidens? Nu. 5:27. and her thigh shall rot: Pro. 9: 3. She hath sent forth her maidens:
14:43. and ye shall fall by the sword: 27:27. the maintenance for thy maidens. Jos. 2: 9. your terror is fallen upon us, 31:15. a portion to her maidens.
6: 5. and the wall of the city shall fall down Am. 2: 7. a man and his father will go in unto the 21:45( 43). There failed not ought of any good (same) maid, (marg. or, young woman)
- not one thing hath failed thereof.
at her feet he bowed, he fell: where he
bowed, there he fell down dead. Jud. 16: 9. as a thread of tow is broken
7:13. that the tent lay along. Isa. 1:31. the strong shall be as tou,
15:18. and fallinto the hand of the uncircumcised?
18: 1. (their) inheritance had not fallen unto I Sa.26:12. a deep sleep...was fallen upon them.
2Sa. 1: 4. many of the people also are fallen na? [nūh-phūh'], f.
12. because they were fallen by the sword.
19, 25, 27. how are the mighty fallen! Jos. 11: 2. and in the borders of Dor
2:23. A sahel fell down and died 12:23. in the coast of Dor,
3:34. before wicked men, (s0) fellest thou. IK, 4:11. in all the region of Dor;
38. there is a prince and a great man follen this Isa. 30:28. with the sieve of vanity:
19:18(19). Shimei the son of Gera fell down IK. 8:56. there hath not failed ( marg. fallen) one word 2K. 2:13, 14. the mantle of Elijah that fell from him,
6: 5. the ax head fell into the water:
6. Where fell it?
14:10. that thou shouldest fall, (even) thou, and * KAL.-Preterite. *
Judah Jer. 15; 9. she hath given up the ghost ;
25:11. the fugitives that fell away Eze.22:21. I will gather you, and blow upon you iCh 5:22. there fell down many slain, Hag. 1: 9. I did blow upon it.
12:19. there fell (some) of Manasseh to David,
niya ngõh'-reth, f.
ICh 12:20. there fell to him of Manasseh,
Jer. 51:49.(caused) the slain of Israel to fall, 2Ch 15: 9. they fell to him out of Israel
Lam. 1: 7. when her people fell into the hand of 20:18. the inhabitants of Jerusalem fell
Eze.30: 4. when the slain shall fall 25:19. that thou shouldest fall, (even) thou, and Judah
KAL.— Imperative. 29: 9.our fathers have fallen by the sword, Jer. 25:27. be drunken, and spue, and fall, Est. 8:17. the Jews fell upon them.
Hos 10: 8. shall say to the mountains,...Fall on us. 9. 2. the fear of them fell upon all people. 3. the fear of Mordecai fell upon them.
KAL.-Future. Job 1:16. The fire of God is fallen from heaven, Gen 4: 5. Cain was very wroth, and his countenance Ps. 10:10. that the poor muy fall
fell. 16: 6. The lines are fallen unto me
14:10. the kings of Sodom and Gomorrah fled, 20: 8(9). They are brought down and fallen :
and fell 27: 2. they stumbled and fell.
17: 3. And Abram fell on his face: 36:12(13). are the workers of iniquity fallen :
17. Then Abraham fell upon his face, 53: 4(5), the terrors of death are fallen upon me. 24:64. and when she saw Isaac, she lighted 57: 617). they are fallen (themselves).
33: 4. and fell on his neck, and kissed him: 69: 9/10). the reproaches...are fallen upon me. 44:14. and they fell before him on the ground. 78:64. Their priests fell by the sword;
45:14. And he fell upon his brother 105:38. the fear of them fell upon them.
46:29. and he fell on his neck, Isa. 3: 8. and Judah is fallen:
49:17. so that his rider shall fall backward. 8:15. many among them shall stumble, and fall, 50: 1. And Joseph fell upon his father's face, 9: 817). and hath lighted upon Israel,
18. And his brethren also went and fell down 10(9). The bricks are fallen doun,
before his face; 14:12. How art thou fallen from heaven,
Ex. 15:16. Fear and dread shall fall upon them; 16: 9. thy harvest is fallen.
32:28. and there fell of the people that day 21: 9. Babylon is fallen, is fallen;
Lev. 9:24. they shouted, and fell on their faces. 22:25. be cut down, and fall;
11:32. whatsoever (any) of them,...doth fuil, 24:20. and it shall fall, and not rise again.
33. vessel, whereinto (any) of them falleth, 31: 3. and he that is holpen shall full down,
35. (any part) of their carcase fulleth 8. Then shall the Assyrian fall
37. and (any part) of their carcase fall Jer. 9:22(21). Eren the carcases of men shall fall Nu. 6:12. the days that were before shall be lost, 20: 4. and they shall fall by the sword
(marg. fall) 21: 9. and falleth to the Chaldeans
14: 5. Then Moses and Aaron fell on their faces 23:12. they shall be driven on, and fall therein:
29. Your carcases shall fall in this wilderness; 25:34. and ye shall fall like a pleasant vessel.
32. your carcases, they shull fall 38:19. the Jews that are fallen to the Chaldeans, 16: 4. And when...he fell upon his face: 39: 9. those that fell away, that fell to him,
22. And they fell upon their faces, 46: 6. shall stumble, and fall toward the north
45(17:10). And they fell upon their faces. 12. they are fallen both together.
20: 6.and they fell upon their faces: 16.one fell upon another:
31: 2. the land that shall fall unto you 48:32. the spoiler is fallen upon thy summer fruits Deu22: 8. if any man fall from thence. 50:15. her foundations are fallen,
Jos. 5:14. And Joshua fell on his face to the earth, 32. the most proud shall stumble and fall,
6:20. that the wall fell down flat, 51: 4. Thus the slain shall fall
7: 6. and fell to the earth upon his face 8. Babylon is suddenly fallen
8:24.and when they were all fallen on the edge 44. the wall of Babylon shall fall.
of the sword, 49. at Babylon shall fall the slain
11: 7. and they fell upon them. 52:15. that fell to the king of Babylon,
17: 5. And there fell ten portions to Manasseh, Lam.2:21. my young men are fallen by the sword ; Jud. 4:16. and all the host of Sisera fell upon 5:16. The crown is fallen (from) our head:
7:13. came unto a tent, and smote it that it fell, Eze. 6: 7. And the slain shall fall in the midst of you, 9:40. and many were overthrown (and) wounded, 13:12. when the wall is fallen,
12: 6. and there fell at that time of the 14. and it shall fall, and ye shall
13:20. and fell on their faces to the ground. 24: 6. let no lot fall upon it.
16:30. and the house fell upon the lords, 27:34. all thy company...shall fall.
19:26. and fell down at the door 30: 6. They also that uphold Egypt shall fall; 20:44. And there fell of Benjamin 31:12. in all the valleys his branches are fallen, Ru. 2:10. Then she fell on her face, 38:20. and the steep places shall fall,
3:18. until thou know how the matter will fall: 47:14. and this land shall fall unto you
1 Sa. 4:10. for there fell of Israel thirty thousand Dau10: 7.a great quaking fell upon them,
18. that he fell from off the seat 11:19. he shall stumble and fall,
11: 7. And the fear of the Lord fell on the people, 26. and many shall fall down slain.
14:13. and they fell before Jonathan; Hos. 7: 7. all their kings are fallen :
45. there shaŭ not one hair of his head full Am. 3:14. and fall to the ground.
17:32. Let no man's heart fuil 5: 2. The virgin of Israel is fallen;
49. und he fell upon his face to the earth. 8:14. even they shall fall, and never
52. And the wounded of the Philistines fell Mic. 7: 8. when I fall, I shall arise ;
down Nah. 3:12. they shall even fall into the mouth
19:24. and lay down (marg. fell) naked all that day Zec.ll: 2. for the cedar is fallen;
20:41. and fell on his face to the ground, KAL.-Infinitive.
25:23. and fell before David on her face,
24. And fell at his feet, and said, Nu. 14: 3. to fall by the sword,
26:20. let not my blood fall to the earth 1 Sa.29: 3. found no fault in him since he fell
28:20. Then Saul fell (marg. made haste, and 2Sa. 1:10. after that he was fallen :
fell) straightway 3:34. as a man falleth before wicked men,
31: ).and fell down slain in mount Gilboa. 17: 9. when some of them be overthrown (marg.
4. Therefore Saul took a sword, and fell upon fallen)
5. he fell likewise upon his sword, Est. 6:13. before whom thou hast begun to fall, 2Sa. 1: 2. that he fell to the earth, shalt surely fall (lit. falling shalt fall)
2:16. so they fell down together: Job 4:13. when deep sleep falleth on inen,
23. and he fell down there, 33:15. when deep sleep falleth upon men,
4:.4. as she made haste to flee, that he fell, Ps.118:13. Thou hast thrust sore at me that I might 9: 6. Now when...he fell on his face, and did
fall: Pro.24:17. Rejoice not when thine enemy fulleth, 11:17. and there fell (some) of the people Isa. 30:25, when the towers fall.
14: 4. And when the woman...she fell on her face Jer, 49:21. the noise of their fall,
11. there shall not one hair of thy son full