« AnteriorContinuar »
2Sa.14:22. And Joab fell to the ground
Jer. 44:12. they shall... fall in the land of Egypt; 17:12. as the dew fulleth on the ground:
48:44. He that fleeth...shall fall 20: 8.and as he went forth it fell out.
49:26. her young men shall fall 21: 9.and they fell (all) seven together,
50:30. Therefore shall her young men fall 22. and fell by the hand of David,
51:47. all her slain shull fall 22:39. yea, they are fallen under my feet. Eze. 1:28. And when I saw (it), I fell upon my face, 24:14. let us full now into the hand of the Lord ; 3:23. and I fell on my face. let me not fall into the hand of man.
5:12. a third part shall full by the sword IK. 1:52. there shall not an hair of him fall
6:11. they shall fall by the sword, 18: 7. he knew him, and fell on his face,
12. he that is near shall fall by the sword; 38. Then the fire of the Lord fell,
8: 1. that the hand of the Lord God fell there 39. And when all...they fell on their faces:
upon me. 20:30. and (there) a wall fell upon twenty and 9: 8. that I fell upon my face, seven thousand
11: 5. And the Spirit of the Lord fell upon me, 22:20. that he may go up and fall at
10. Ye shall full by the sword ; 2K. 1: 2. And Abaziah fell down through a lattice
13. Then felí I down upon my face, 4:37. she went in, and fell at his feet,
13:11. Say unto them which daub...that it shall 5:21. And when Naaman...he lighted down from
fall: 7: 4.and let us fall unto the host of the Syrians:
- ye, O great hailstones, shall full; 10:10. there shall fall unto the earth nothing 17:21. all his fugitives...shall fall iCh 5:10. the Hagarites, who fell by their hand: 23:25. thy remnant shall fall 10: 1.and fell down slain in mount Gilboa.
24:21. your sons and your daughters...shall fall 4. Saul took a sword, and fell upon it.
25:13. they of Dedan shall full 5. And when...he fell likewise on the sword, 27:27. thy company...shall full 12:19. He will fall to his master Saul
29: 5. thou shalt full upon the open fields; 20: 8. and they fell by the hand of David,
30: 5. the men of the land...shall fall 21:13. let me fall now into the band of the Lord; 6. shall they fall in it by the sword, let me not fall into the hand of man.
17. The young men of Åven...shall full 14. and there fell of Israel seventy thousand
25. the arms of Pharaoh shall fall down; 16. Then David and the elders...fell upon their 32:20. They shall fall in the midst 26:14. And the lot eastward fell to Shelemiah. 33:27. shall full by the sword, 2Ch 13:17. so there fell down slain of Israel
35: 8. shall they fall that are slain 14:13(12). and the Ethiopians were overthrown, 38:20. and every wall shall fall 18:19. that he may go up and full
39: 4. Thou shalt fall upon the mountains Neh. 6:16. they were much cast down
5. Thou shalt fall upon the open field: Est. 6:13. but shalt surely full before him.
23. so fell they all by the sword. 8: 3. and fell down at his feet,
43: 3 & 44:4. and I fel upon my face. Job 1:15. And the Sabeans fell (upon them),
47:22. they shall have inheritance (lit. they shall 19. and it fell upon the young men,
fall into an inheritance) 20.and fell down upon the ground,
Dan. 8:17. and fell upon my face: 13:11. his dread fall upon you?
Hos. 7:16. their princes shall fall 31:22. let mine arm fall from my shoulder blade, 13:16(14:1). they shall full by the sword: Ps. 5:10 (11). let them full by their own counsels ; Joel 2: 8. (when) they fall upon the sword, 7:15(16). and is fullen into the ditch
Am, 3: 5. Can a bird fall in a snare upon the earth, 18:38 39). they are fallen under my feet.
7:17. thy sons and thy daughters shall fall 35: 8. into that very destruction let him fall.
9: 9. yet shall not the least grain fall 37:24. Though he fall, he shall not be utterly cast Jon. 1: 7. and the lot fell upon Jonah. 45: 5(6). the people fall under thee. 82: 7. and full like one of the princes.
KAL.-Participle. Poel. 91: 7. A thousand shull fall at thy side, Gen15:12. an horror of great darkness fell upon
141:10. Let the wicked fall into their own nets, Nu. 5:21. make thy thigh to rot, (marg: full) Pro.11: 5. the wicked shall fall
24: 4, 16. saw the vision of the Almighty, falling 14. Where no counsel (is), the people fall :
(into a trance), 28. He that trusteth in his riches shall full : Deu21: 1. lying in the field, 13:17. A wicked messenger falleth
22: 4. thy brother's ass or his ox fall down 17:20. he that hath a perverse tongue falleth
8. any man fall (lit. (one) falling shall fall) 22:14. he that is abhorred of the Lord 'shull fall Jos. 7:10. wherefore liest thou thus upon thy face? 24:16. For a just man fulleth seven times,
8:25. all that fell that day, 26:27. Whoso diggeth a pit shall fall therein: Jud. 3:25. their lord (was) fallen down 28:10. he shall fall himself
4:22. behold, Sisera lay dead, 14. he that hardeneth his heart shall fall
7:12. the children of the east lay along 18.(he that is) perverse...shall fall
8:10. for there fell an hundred and twenty Ecc. 4:10. if they fall, the one will lift up his fellow:
20:46. So that all which fell that day 9:12. when it fulleth suddenly
1 Sa. 5: 3, 4. Dagon (was) fallen upon his face 10: 8. that diggeth a pit shall fall into it;
31: 8. they found Saul and his three sons fallen II: 3. if the tree fall toward the south,
2Sa. 3:29. or that falleth on the sword, - in the place where the tree falleth, IK. 20:25. the army that thou hast lost, (marg. was Isa. 3:25. Thy men shall full by the sword,
fallen) 10: 4. they shall fall under the slain.
2K. 25:11. the fugitives (marg. fallen away) that fell 34. Lebanon shull full by a mighty one.
away 13:15. shall full by the sword.
ICh 10: 8. they found Saul and his sons fullen 24:18. shall fall into the pit ;
2Ch 20:24. they (were) dead bodies fallen 26:18. have the inhabitants of the world fallen. Est. 7: 8. Haman was fallen upon the bed 47:11.and mischief shall fall upon thee; Job 12: 3. I (am) not inferior to you: (marg. fall 54:15. whosoever shall gather together...shall full
not lower than you) Jer. 6:15. they shall fall among them that fall:
13: 2.1 (am) pot inferior unto you. (lit. id.) 8: 4. Shall they fall, and not arise?
14:18. the mountain falling cometh to nought, 12. therefore shall they fall
Ps. 145:14. The Lord upholdeth all that fall, 36: 7. they will present their supplication (marg. Isa. 30:13. as a breach ready to fall, their supplication shall fall)
Jer. 6:15. they shall fall among them that fall: 37:20. let my supplication,...be accepted (marg. 8:12. shall they fall among them that fall:
37:13. Thou fallest awuy to the Chaldeans. 39:18. thou shall not fall by the sword,
14. I fall not away to the Chaldeans. 42: 2. Let,...our supplication be accepted (marg. 39: 9. those that fell away, that fell fall)
52: 15. those that fell away, that fell to the king
Sop n'phal, Ch.
Eze.32:22, 23, 24. slain, fallen by the sword:
HITAPAEL.-Future. 27. the mighty (that are) fallen
Deu 9:18. And I fell down before the Lord, Am. 9:11. the tabernacle of David that is fallen,
25. Thus I fell down before the Lord * HIPHIL.- Preterite. *
HITHPAEL.- Participle. Deu25: 2. that the judge shall cause him to lie down, Ezr.10: 1.and casting himself down before the house Jos. 23: 4. I have divided unto you by lot Jad. 2:19. they ceased not from (marg. let nothing
* PILEL.-Preterite. * fall of) their own doings,
Eze.28:23. and the wounded shall be judged (or. full; I Sa. 3:19. did let none of his words fall
- See also 2K. 19:, 7. and I will cause him to fall by the sword 1Ch 26:14. Then for Zechariah...they cast lots; 2Ch 32:21. they that came forth of his own bowels
slew him (marg. made him full) Neh 10:34( 35). we cast the lots among the priests,
* P'AL.- Preterite. * 11: 1. the rest of the people also cust lots, Est. 3: 7. they cast Pur, that (is), the lot,
Dan. 2:46. the king Nebuchadnezzar fell upon his face, 9:24. and had cast Pur, that (is), the lot,
3:23. fell down bound into the midst of Ps. 73:18. thou castedst them down into destruction.
4:31(28). there fell a voice from heaven, Pro. 7:26. she hath cast down many wounded:
7:20. and before whom three fell; Isa. 34:17. he hath cast the lot for them,
P’AL.–Future. 37: 7. and I will cause him to full by the sword Ezr. 7:20. thou shalt have occasion to bestow, Jer. 15: 8. I have cuused (him) to fall upon it Dan. 3: 5.ye fall down and worship the 19: 7. and I will cause them to fall
6. And whoso fulleth not down and 22: 7. and cast (them) into the fire.
10. shall full down and worship the golden Eze. 6: 4. and I will cast down your slain (men)
11. And whoso fulleth not down and 30:22. and I will cause the sword to fall
15. ye full down and worship the
Dan. 3: 7. fell down (and) worshipped the
Nu. 6:2. to make chy) belly to swell, and (thy) 5p? neh' -phel & Sp? neh'-phel, m.
thigh to rot: 1 Sa.18:25. Saul thought to make David fall 2Sa.20:15. Joab battered the wall, to throw it down.
Job 3:16. as an hidden untimely birth Ps. 37:14. to cast down the poor
Ps. 58: 8(9). (like) the untimely birth of a woman, 106:26. to overthrow them in the wilderness.
Ecc. 6: 3. an untimely birth (is) better than 27. To overthrow their seed also Jer. 42: 9. to present your supplication
ja nūh-phatz'. Eze.45: 1. Moreover, when ye shall divide by lot the land (marg. cause the land to fall)
* KAL.-Preterite. * HIPHIL. - Imperative.
Gen 9:19. was the whole earth orerspread. Jos. 13: 6. divide thou it by lot unto
1 Sa.13:11. the people were scattered from me, I Sa.14:42. Cast (lots) between me and Jonathan
Isa. 33: 3. the nations were scattered.
KAL.- Infinitive. Gen 2:21. And the Lord God caused a deep sleep to Jud. 7:19. blew the trumpets, and brake the pitchers fall
KAL.- Participle. Paül. Ex. 21:27. if he smite out his manservant's tooth,
Isa. 11:12. and gather together the dispersed of Judah Nu. 35:23. and cast (it) upon him, that he die, 2K. 3:19. and shall fell every good tree,
Jer. 22:28. (Is) this man Coniah a despised bruken
idol ? 25. and felled all the good trees: ICh 24:31. These likewise cast lots
* PIEL.—Preterite. * 25: 8. And they cast lots, ward against (ward), IK. 5: 9(23). and will cause them to be discharged
26:13. And they cast lots, as well the small Ps. 137: 9. (he be), that taketh and dasheth thy little Est. 6:10. let nothing fail (marg. suffer not a whit to Jer. 13:14. And I will dash them one against another, fall) of all that thou hast spoken.
51:20. for with thee will I breuk in pieces the Job 6:27. Yea, ye overwhelm (marg. cause to fall 21. And with thee will I break in pieces the upon) the fatherless,
horse and his rider; and with thee will 29:24. the light of my countenance they cast not
I break in pieces the chariot down,
22. With thee also will I break in pieces man Ps. 22:18(19). and cust lots upon my vesture.
and woman; and with thee will I break 78:28. And he let (it) fall in the midst of their
in pieces old and young; and with thee 55. and divided them an inheritance
will I break in pieces the young man and 140:10(11). let them be cast into the fire;
the maid; Pro. 1:14. Cast in thy lot among us;
23. I will also break in pieces...the shepherd 19:15, Slothfulness casteth into a deep sleep;
and with thee will I break in pieces the Isa. 26:19. the earth shall cast out the dead.
husbandman Jer. 3:12. I will not cuuse mine anger to fall
and with thee will I break in pieces Eze.32:12. will I cause thy multitude to fall,
PIEL.- Infinitive. 39: 3. and will cause thine arrows to fall 47:22. ye shall divide it by lot for an inheritance
Dan 12: 7.to scatter the power of the holy people, 48:29. ye shall divide by lot unto the tribes
Jer. 48:12. empty his vessels, and break their bottles.
* PUAL.- Participle. * HIPHIL.-Participle.
Isa. 27: 9. as chalkstones that are beaten in sunder, 2K. 6: 5.as one was felling a beam, Jer. 38:26. I presented my supplication Dan. 9:18. we do not present (marg. cause to fall) our
supplications 20. and presenting my supplication before the Isa. 30:30. scattering, and tempest, and hailstoncs.
* HITHPAEL.- Preterite, * Deu 9:25. as I fell down (at the first); HITHPAEL.- Infinitive.
* PAL.-Preterite. * Gen43:18. he may seek occasion...and fall upon us, Dan. 2:13. And the decree went forth that
J'a? neh'-phetz, m.
par n'phak, Ch.
Xp?? (niph-kūh'], Ch. f.
W) neh'-phesh, com.
Dan. 2:14. which was gone forth to slay the wise Ex. 16:16.(according to) the number of your persons ; 5: 5. In the same hour came forth fingers
(marg. souls) PAL.— Imperative.
21:23. thou shalt give life for life,
30. for the ransom of his life Dan. 3:26.come forth, and come (hither).
23: 9. the heart (marg. soul) of a stranger, P'AL.- Participle.
30:12. a ransom for his soul Dan. 3:26. came forth of the midst of the fire.
15, 16. to make an atonement for your souls. 7:10. A fiery stream issued and came forth
31:14. that soul shall be cut off
Lev. 2: 1. And when any (lit. And a soul when he) * APHEL.-Preterite. *
will offer a meat offering Ezr. 5:14. Nebuchadnezzar took out of the temple
4: 2. If a sonl shall sin through ignorance did Cyrus the king take out of the temple 27. if any one (marg. any soul) of the common 6: 5. which Nebuchadnezzar took furth out of
people sin Dan, 5: 2. Nebuchadnezzar had taken out (marg. 5: 1. And if a soul sin, and hear brought forth) of the temple
2. if a soul touch any unclean thing, 3. that were taken out of the temple
4. if a soul swear, pronouncing 15. If a soul commit a trespass,
17. And if a soul sin, and commit any 6: 2(5:21). If a soul sin, and commit a trespass
7:18. and the soul that eateth of it Ezr 6. 4. and let the expences be given out 8. forthwith expences be given unto
20. But the soul that eateth (of) the flesh
that soul shall be cut off
that soul shall be cut off
25. the soul that eateth (it) * NIPHAL.- Future. *
27. Whatsoever soul (it be) that eateth any Ex. 23:12. and the stranger, may be refreshed.
manner of blood, even that soul shall be 31:17. seventh day he rested, and was refreshed. 11:10. any living thing (lit. living soul) 2Sa.16:14. and refreshed themselves there.
43. Yé shall not make your selves (marg. your
creature that creepeth upon the earth: Gen 1:20. the moving creature that hath (marg.soul) 16:29. ye shall afflict your souls, life,
31. ye shall afflict your souls, 21. every living creature (lit. living soul) that 17:10. I will even set my face against that soul moveth,
11. For the life of the flesh (is) in the blood: 24. the earth bring forth the living creature
an atonement for your
souls : 30. every thing...wherein (there is) life,
an atonement for the soul. (marg. living soul)
12. No soul of you shall eat blood, 2: 7. man became a living soul.
14.the life of all flesh ; the blood of it (is) 19. called every living creature,
for the life thereof : 9: 4. flesh with the life thereof,
the life of all flesh (is) the blood 5. your blood of your lives
15. every soul that eateth that which died will I require the life of man.
18:29. the souls that commit (them)
28. any cuttings in your flesh for the dead, 15, 16. every living creature of all flesh;
20: 6. And the soul that turneth after 12: 5. the souls that they had gotten
I will even set my face against that soul, 13. my soul shall live because of thee.
25. ye shall not make your souls abominable 14:21. Give me the persons, (marg. souls)
21: 1. There shall none be defiled for the dead 17:14. that soul shall be cut off
11.any dead body, (lit. souls of the dead) 19:17. Escape for thy life;
22: 3. that soul shall be cut off 19. magnified thy mercy,... in saving my life; 4. any thing (that is) unclean (by) the dead, 20. and my soul shall live.
6. The soul which hath touched 23: 8. If it be your mind that I should bury
11. if the priest buy (any) soul 27: 4. that my soul may bless thee
23:27, 32. ye shall afflict your souls, 19, 31. that thy soul may bless me.
29. soul (it be) that shall not be afflicted 25. that my soul may bless thee.
30. whatsoever soul (it be) that doeth any 32:30( 31 ). and my life is preserved.
work in that same day, the same soul 34: 3. his soul clave unto Dinah
will I destroy 8. The soul of my son Shechem (lit, my son 24:17. he that killeth any) (man (marg. smiteth Shechem his soul)
the life of a man) 35:18. as her soul was in departing,
18. he that killeth)(a beast (lit. smiteth the 36: 6. all the persons (marg. souls) of his house,
life of a beast) shall make it good; 37:21. Let us not kill him. (lit. smite him the soul)
beast for beast. (marg. life for life) 42:21. we saw the anguish of his soul,
26:11. my soul shall not abhor you. 44:30. seeing that his life is bound up in the lad's 15. if your soul abhor my judgments, life; (lit. in his soul)
16. and cause sorrow of heart : 46:15. all the souls of his sons and his daughters 30. my soul shall abhor you. 18. these she bare...(even) sixteen souls.
43. Their soul abhorred my statutes. 22. all the souls (were ) fourteen
27: 2. the persons ( shall be) for the Lord 25. all the souls (were) seven.
Nu. 5: 2. whosoever is defiled by the dead: 26. All the souls that came with Jacob
6.and that person be guilty; - all the souls (were) threescore and six ; 6: 6. shall come at no dead body. (lit. dead soul) 27. the sons of Joseph,... (were) two souls : 11. he sinned by the dead, all the souls of the house of Jacob,
9: 6,7. defiled by the dead body of a man, 49: 6. O my soul, come not thou into their secret;
10. unclean by reason of a dead body, Ex. 1: 5. all the souls that came out of the loins of
13. the same soul shall be cut off Jacob were seventy souls :
11: 6. our soul (is) dried away: 4:19. all the men are dead which sought thy life. 15:27. if any soul sin through ignorance, 12: 4. according to the number of the souls ;
28. make an atonement for the soul 15. that soul shall be cut off from Israel.
30. But the soul that doeth (ought) 16. (that) which every man (marg. soul) must
that soul shall be cut off eat,
3). that soul shall utterly be cut off; 19. that soul shall be cut off from
16:38(17:3). The censers of these sinners against 15: 9. my lust shall be satisfied upon them ;
their own souls,
Nu. 19:11. that toucheth the dead body of any man Jud. 9:17. my father...adventured his life far,
13. Whosoever toucheth the dead body of any 10:16. his soul was grieved for the misery
12: 3. I put my life in my hands,
16:16. his soul was vexed unto death; 18. the persons that were there,
30. Let me (marg. my soul) die with the 20. that soul shall be cut off
Philistines. 22. and the soul that toucbeth (it)
18:25. lest angry (marg. bitter of soul) fellows 21: 4. the soul of the people was much
run upon thee, and thou lose thy life, 5. and our soul loatheth this light bread.
with the lives of thy houshold. 23:10. Let me (marg. my soul, or, my life) die Ru. 4:15. a restorer of (thy) life, the death of the righteous,
1 Sa. 1:10. she (was) in bitterness of soul, 29: 7. ye shall afflict your souls:
15. but have poured out my soul 30: 2(3). to bind his soul with a bond ;
26. (as) thy soul liveth, my lord,
2:16. take (as much ) as thy soul desireth;
35. in mine heart and in my mind:
17:55. (As) thy soul liveth, O king, 10(11). bound her soul by a bond
18: 1. that the soul of Jonathan was knit with the 12(13). concerning the bond of her soul,
soul of David, and Jonathan loved him 13 14). every binding oath to afflict the soul,
as his own soul. 31:19. whosoever hath killed any person,
3. he loved him as his own soul. 28. one soul of five hundred,
19: 5. he did put his life in his hand,
(lit. and the soul of man...were thirty 20: 1. thy father, that he seeketh my life?
3. (as) thy soul liveth,
17. he loved him as he loved his own soul.
bitter of soul) 46. And sixteen thousand persons ;
22. all the persons of thy father's house. 50. to make an atonement for our souls
23. he that seeketh my life seeketh thy life: 35:11. the slayer...which killeth any person
23:15. Saul was come out to seek his life: 15. every one that killeth any person
20. all the desire of thy soul 30. Whoso killeth any person,
24:11(12). yet thou huntest my soul to take it. - one witness shall not testify against any 25:26.and (as) thy soul liveth, person
29. and to seek thy soul : but the soul of my 31. no satisfaction for the life of a murderer,
lord shall be bound Deu 4: 9. keep thy soul diligently,
and the souls of thine enemies,
24. as thy life was much set by this day in 6: 5. with all thy soul, and with all thy might.
mine eyes, so let my life be much set by 10:12. with all thy heart and with all thy soul, 28: 9. wherefore then layest thou a snare for my 22. threescore and ten persons ;
life, 11:13. with all your heart and with all your soul, 21. I have put my life in my hand, 18. in your heart and in your soul,
30: 6. the soul of all the people was grieved, 12:15, 20, 21. whatsoever thy soul lusteth after, 2Sa. 1: 9. my life (is) yet whole in me. 20. thy soul longeth to eat flesh;
3:21. all that thine heart desireth.
9. who hath redeemed my soul
11:11.(as) thy soul liveth, 6(7). thy friend, which (is) as thine oun soul, 14: 7. for the life of his brother 14:26. whatsoever thy soul lusteth after,
14. neither doth God respect (any) person : · whatsoever thy soul desireth:
19.(As) thy soul liveth, 18: 6. with all the desire of his mind
16:11. seeketh my life: 19: 6. Lest the avenger of the blood...slay him ; 17: 8. they (be) chafed in their minds, (marg. (marg. smite him in life)
bitter of soul) 11. if any man hate his neighbour,...and smite 18:13. I should have wrought falshood against him mortally (marg. in life)
mine own life: 21. life (shall go) for life,
19: 5(6). which this day have saved thy life, and 21:14. if thou have no delight in her, then thou
the lives of thy sons...and the lives of thy shalt let her go whither she will; (lit. to
wives, and the lives of thy concubines ; her soul)
23:17. the blood of the men that went in jeopardy 22:26. against his neighbour, and slayeth him,
of their lives? (lit, with their souls) (lit, smiteth him the soul)
IK. 1:12. that thou mayest save thine own life, and 23:24( 25 ). eat grapes thy fill at thine oun pleasure;
the life of thy son Solomon. 24: 6. he taketh (a man's ) life to pledge.
29. that hath redeemed my soul 7.a man be found stealing any (lit. a soul) 2: 4. with all their heart and with all their soul,
15. setteth his heart (marg. his soul) upon it: 23. this word against his own life. 26:16. with all thine heart, and with all thy soul. 3:11. nor hast asked the life of thine enemies; 27:25. to slay an innocent person.
8:48. with all their soul, 28:65. and sorrow of mind :
11:37. according to all that thy soul desireth, 30: 2, 6, 10. all thine heart, and with all thy soul; 17:21. let this child's soul come into him again. Jos. 2:13. deliver our lives from death.
22. the soul of the child came into him again, 14. Our life for your's,
19: 2. if I make not thy life as the life of one of 9:24. we were sore afraid of our lives
them 10:28, 30, 32, 35, 37, 37, 39.all the souls that (were) 3. arose, and went for his life, therein;
4. requested for himself (lit. his soul) 11:11. they smote all the souls
o Lord, take away my life; 20: 3. that killeth (any) person
10, 14. they seek my life, to take it away. 9. whosoever killeth (any) person
20:31. peradventure he will save thy life. 22: 5. with all your heart and with all your soul. 32. I pray thee, let me (lit, my soul) live. 23:11. Take good heed therefore unto yourselves, 39. then shall thy life be for his life, (marg. your souls)
42. therefore thy life shall go for his life, 14. in all your hearts and in all your souls, 2K. 1:13. let my life, and the life of these fifty thy Jud. 5:18. a people (that) jeoparded their lives
servants, be precious in thy sight. 21. O my soul, thou hast irodden down strength. 14. let my life now be precious
2K. 2: 2,4,6. (as) thy soul liveth,
Ps. 22:29(30). and none can keep alive his own soul 4:27. her soul (is) vexed within her:
23: 3. He restoreth my soul: he leadeth me 30. (as) thy soul liveth,
24: 4. hath not lifted up his soul 7: 7. ded for their life.
25: 1. do I lift up my soul. 9:15. If it be your minds, (then) let none go
13. His soul shall dwell at ease; 10:24. his life shall be) for the life of him.
20. O keep my soul, and deliver me: 12: 4(5). the money that every man is set at, 26: 9. Gather not my soul with sinners,
(marg. of the souls of his estimation) 27:12. unto the will of mine enemies: 23: 3. with all (their) heart and all (their) soul, 30: 3(4). thou hast brought up my soul
25. with all his heart, and with all his soul, 31: 718). thou hast known my soul in adversities; iCh 5:21. and of men (marg. and souls of men) an
9(10). my soul and my belly. hundred thousand.
13 14). they devised to take away my life. 11:19. these men that have put their lives in 33:19. To deliver their soul from death,
jeopardy (marg. with their lives )? for 20. Our soul waiteth for the Lord:
22( 23). The Lord redeemeth the soul 22:19. set your heart and your soul to seek
35: 3. say unto my soul, I (am) thy salvation. 28: 9.and with a willing mind:
4. that seek after my soul : 2Ch 1:11. nor the life of thine enemies,
7. they have digged for my soul. 6:38. with all their heart and with all their soul
9. And my soul shall be joyful 15:12. to seek the Lord...with all their soul;
12. the spoiling of my soul. 34:31. to keep his commandments,...with all his 13. I humbled my soul with fasting; soul,
17. rescue my soul from their destructions, Est. 4:13. Think not with thyself that thou shalt escape 25, Ah, so would we have it : (marg. our soul)
7: 3. let my life be given me at my petition, 38:12(13). They also that seek after my life 7. Haman stood up to make request for his 40:14(15). that seek after my soul life
41: 2(3). unto the will of his enemies. 8:11. to stand for their life,
4(5). heal my soul; 9:16. stood for their lives,
42: 112). so panteth my soul after thee, 31.as they had decreed for themselves (marg. 2(3). My soul thirsteth for God, their souls)
415). I pour out my soul in me: Job 2: 4. will be give for his life.
5(6), 11(12). Why art thou cast down, O my 6. but save his life.
soul? 3:20. life unto the bitter (in) soul;
6(7). my soul is cast down within me: 6: 7. The things (that) my soul refused to touch 43: 5. Why art thou cast down, O my soul? 1).that I should prolong my life?
44:25( 26).our soul is bowed down 7:11. I will complain in the bitterness of my soul. 49: 8(9). the redemption of their soul 15. my soul chooseth strangling,
15( 16). God will redeem my soul 9:21. (yet) would I not know my soul :
18(19). he blessed his soul : 10: 1. My soul is weary of
54: 3(5). oppressors seek after my soul : - I will speak in the bitterness of my soul.
4(6). them that uphold my soul. 11:20. the giving up of the ghost. (marg. or, a 55:181 19). He hath delivered my soul in peace puff of breath)
56: 6(7). when they wait for my soul. 12:10. the soul (marg. or, life) of every living
13(14). thou hast delivered my soul 13:14. and put my life in mine hand ?
57: 112). my soul trusteth in thee: 14:22. and his soul within him shall mourn.
415). My soul (is) among lions: 16: 4. if your soul were in my souls stead,
6(7). my soul is bowed down: 18: 4. He teareth himself (marg. his soul) in his 59: 3(4). they lie in wait for my soul : anger:
62: 1(2). my soul waiteth upon God: 19: 2. How long will ye vex my soul,
5(6). My soul, wait thou only upon God; 21:25. another dieth in the bitterness of his soul, 63: 1(2). my soul thirsteth for thee, (lit, in a bitter soul)
5(6). My soul shall be satisfied 23:13. and (what) his soul desireth, even (that)
8(9). My soul followeth hard after thee: he doeth,
9(10). those (that) seek my soul, 24:12. and the soul of the wounded crieth out: 66: 9. Which holdeth our soul in life, 27: 2. (who) hath vexed my soul;
16. will declare what he hath done for my soul. 8. when God taketh away his soul ?
69: 1(2). the waters are come in unto (my) soul. 30:16. my soul is poured out
10(11). (chastened) my soul with fasting, 25. was (not) my soul grieved for the poor?
18(19). Draw nigh unto my soul, 31:30. wishing a curse to his soul.
70: 2(3). that seek after my soul :
their life: (marg. the soul of the owners 13. that are adversaries to my soul;
23. and my soul, which thou hast redeemed. 32: 2. he justified himself (marg. his soul)
72:13. and shall save the souls of the needy. 33:18. He keepeth back his soul from the pit,
14. He shall redeem their soul 20. and his soul dainty meat.
74:19. O deliver not the soul of 22. his soul draweth near unto the grave,
77: 2(3). my soul refused to be comforted. 28. He will deliver his soul
78:18. by asking meat for their lust. 30. To bring back his soul from the pit,
50. he spared not their soul from death, 36:14. They die (marg. Their soul dieth) in youth, 84: 2(3). My soul longeth,...for the courts 41:21(13). His breath kindleth coals,
86: 2. Preserve my soul; for I (am) holy: Ps. 3: 23). which say of my soul,
4. Rejoice the soul of thy servant: for unto 6: 3(4). My soul is also sore vexed:
thee, O Lord, do I lift up my soul. 4(5). deliver my soul:
13. thou hast delivered my soul 1: 203). Lest he tear my soul like a lion,
14. bave sought after my soul; 516). Let the enemy persecute my soul,
88: 3(4). my soul is full of troubles: 10: 3. the wicked boasteth of his heart's (marg. 14(15). why castest thou off my soul? soul's ) desire,
89:48 49). shall he deliver his soul 11: 1. how say ye to my soul,
94:17. my soul had almost dwelt in silence. 5. him that loveth violence his soul hateth.
19. thy comforts delight my soul. 13: 2(3) shall I take counsel in my soul,
21. against the soul of the righteous, 16:10. thou wilt not leave my soul in hell;
97:10. he preserveth the souls of his saints ; 17: 9.my deadly enemies, (marg. my enemies 103: 1, 2, 22 & 104:1. Bless the Lord, O my soul: against the soul)
104:35. Bless thou the Lord, O my soul. 13.deliver my soul from the wicked,
105:18. he (marg. his soul) was laid in iron: 19: 7(6).converting the soul :
22. To bind his princes at his pleasure; 22:20(21). Deliver my soul from the sword ; 106:15. sent leanness into their soul.