« AnteriorContinuar »
Ps. 107: 5. their soul fainted in them.
Pro.22:25. and get a snare to thy soul.
7. as he thinketh in his heart,
14. and shalt deliver his soul from hell. 26. their soul is melted because of trouble.
24:12. he that keepeth thy soul, 109:20. them that speak evil against my soul.
14. knowledge of wisdom (be) unto thy soul: 31. from those that condemn his soul.
25:13. for he refresheth the soul of his masters. 116: 4.0 Lord, I beseech thee, deliver my soul.
25. cold waters to a thirsty soul, 7. Return unto thy rest, O my soul;
27: 7. The full soul loatheth an honeycomb; but 8. thou hast delivered my soul from death,
to the hungry soul every bitter thing is 119:20. My soul breaketh for the longing
sweet. 25. My soul cleaveth unto the dust:
9.of a man's friend by hearty counsel.(marg. 28. My soul melteth for heaviness:
from the counsel of the soul) 81. My soul fainteth for thy salvation:
28:17. doeth violence to the blood of (any) person 109. My soul (is) continually in my hand:
25. He that is of a proud heart 129. therefore doth my soul keep them.
29:10. the just seek his soul. 167. My soul hath kept thy testimonies;
17. he shall give delight unto thy soul. 175. Let my soul live,
24. with a thief hateth his own soul: 120: 2. Deliver my soul, O Lord,
31: 6. those that be of heavy hearts. 6. My soul hath long dwelt with him that Ecc. 2:24. should make his soul enjoy good (marg. 121: 7. he shall preserve thy soul.
or, delight his senses) 123: 4. Our soul is exceedingly filled
4: 8. bereave my soul of good ? 124: 4. the stream had gone over our soul:
6: 2. he wanteth nothing for his soul 5. Then the proud waters ha gone over our
3. and his soul be not filled with good, soul.
7. the appetite (marg. soul) is not filled. 7. Our soul is escaped as a bird
9. the wandering of the desire: (marg. 130: 5. my soul doth wait,
walking of the soul) 6. My soul (waiteth) for the Lord
7:28. Which yet my soul seeketh, 131: 2. I have behaved and quieted myself, (marg. Cant.1: 7.0 thou whom my soul loveth, my soul)
3: 1. I sought him whom my soul loveth: my soul (is) even as a weaned child.
2. seek him whom my soul loveth: 138: 3. strengthenedst me (with) strength in my 3. Saw ye him whom my soul loveth ?
4. I found him whom my soul loveth: 139:14. and (that) my soul knoweth right well. 5: 6.my soul failed when he spake: 141: 8. leave not my soul destitute.
6:12. my soul made me (like) the chariots 142: 4(5). no man cared for my soul.
Isa. 1:14. your appointed feasts my soul hateth: 78). Bring my soul out of prison,
3: 9. Woe unto their soul! for they have 143: 3. the enemy hath persecuted my soul;
20. the tablets, (marg. houses of the soul) and 6. my soul (thirsteth) after thee,
the earrings, 8. I lift up my soul unto thee.
5:14. hell hath enlarged herself, 11. bring my soul out of trouble.
10:18. shall consume...both soul and body: (marg. 12. destroy all them that aiflict my soul:
from the soul, and even to the flesh) 146: 1. Praise the Lord, O my soul.
15: 4. his life shall be grievous unto him. Pro. 1:18. they lurk privily for their (own) lives. 19:10. all that make sluices (and) ponds for fish. 19. taketh away the life of the owners
(marg. of living things) 2:10. knowledge is pleasant unto thy soul;
26: 8. the desire of (our) soul 3:22. So shall they be life unto thy soul,
9. With my soul have I desired thee 6:16. seven (are) an abomination unto him: 29: 8. and his soul is empty: (marg. of his soul)
- and his soul hath appetite: 26. adulteress will hunt for the precious life. 32: 6. to make empty the soul of the hungry, 30. a thief, if he steal to satisfy his soul
38:15. in the bitterness of my soul. 32. he (that) doeth it destroyeth his own soul.
17. in love to my soul (delivered it) 7:23. knoweth not that it (is) for his life.
42: 1.(in whom) my soul delighteth; 8:36. against me wrongeth his own soul:
43: 4. will I give...people for thy life. (marg. 10: 3. suffer the soul of the righteous to famish:
or, person) 11:17. merciful man doeth good to his own soul: 44:20. he cannot deliver his soul, 23. The liberal soul shall be made fat:
46: 2.but themselves (marg. their soul) are gone 30. he that winneth souls (is) wise.
into captivity. 12:10. regardeth the life of his beast:
47:14. they shall not deliver themselves (marg. 13: 2. but the soul of the transgressors
their souls) 3. He that keepeth his mouth keepeth his life:
49: 7. to him whom man despiseth, (marg. or, 4. The soul of the sluggard desireth,
despised in soul) but the soul of the diligent shall be
51:23. which have said to thy soul, Bow down, 8. The ransom of a man's life
53:10. when thou shalt make his soul an offering 19. desire accomplished is sweet to the soul:
11. He shall see of the travail of his soul, 25. eateth to the satisfying of his soul :
12. he hath poured out his soul 14:10. The heart knoweth his own bitterness; 55: 2. let your soul delight itself (marg. the bitterness of his soul)
3. hear, and your soul shall live ; 25. A true witness delivereth souls :
56:11. (they are) greedy (lit. strong of soul) dogs 15:32. He that refuseth instruction despiseth his 58: 3. (wherefore) have we afflicted our soul, own soul:
5. a day for a man to afflict his soul ? 16:17. be that keepeth his way preserveth his soul. 10.(if) thou draw out thy soul to the hungry, 24. an honeycomb, sweet to the soul,
and satisfy the afflicted soul; 26. He that laboureth (marg. The soul of him 11. satisfy thy soul in drought, that laboureth)
61:10. my soul shall be joyful in my God; 18: 7. his lips (are) thé snare of his soul.
66: 3. their soul delighteth in their abominations. 19: 2. (that) the soul (be) without knowledge,
Jer. 2:24. snuffeth up the wind at her pleasure ; 8.getteth wisdom loveth his own soul:
(marg. the desire of her heart) 15. and an idle soul shall suffer hunger.
34. the blood of the souls of the poor 16. that keepeth the commandment keepeth 3:11. The backsliding Israel hath justified herself his own soul;
4:10. the sword reacheth unto the soul. 18. let not thy soul spare
19. O my soul, the sound of the trumpet, 20: 2. sinneth (against) his own soul.
30. they will seek thy life. 21:10. The soul of the wicked desireth evil:
31. my soul is wearied 23. keepeth his soul from troubles.
5: 9, 29. shall not my soul be avenged 22: 5. he that doth keep his soul
6: 8. lest my soul depart from thee; 23. spoil the soul of those that spoiled
16. ye shall find rest for your souls.
Jer. 9: 9(8). shall not my soul be avenged
Eze.18: 4, 20. the soul that sinneth, it shall die. 11:21. the men of Anathoth, that seek thy life,
27. he shall save his soul alive. 12: 7. the dearly beloved of my soul
22:25. they have devoured souls ; 13:17. my soul shall weep
27. to shed blood, (and) to destroy souls, 14:19. hath thy soul lothed Zion ?
23:17. her mind was alienated 15: 1. my mind (could) not (be) toward this 18. my mind was alienated from her, like as people:
my mind was alienated from her sister. 9. she hath given up the ghost ;
22, 28. from whom thy mind is alienated, 17:21. Take heed yourselves,
24:21. that which your soul pitieth; 18:20. they have digged a pit for my soul.
25. that whereupon they set their minds, 19: 7. them that seek their lives :
(marg. the lifting up of their soul) 9. they that seek their lives,
25: 6. rejoiced in heart (marg. soul) with all thy 20:13. he hath delivered the soul of the poor
despite 21: 7. those that seek their life:
15. taken vengeance with a despiteful heart, 9. his life shall be unto him for a prey.
27:13. they traded the persons of men 22:25. them that seek thy life,
31. shall weep for thee with bitterness of heart 27. they desire (marg. lift up their mind)
32:10. every man for his own life, 26:19. we procure great evil against our souls. 33: 5. that taketh warning shall deliver his soul. 31:12. their soul shall be as a watered garden ;
6. take (any) person from among them, 14. I will satiate the soul of the priests
9. thou hast delivered thy soul. 25. I have satiated the weary soul, and I have 36: 5. with despiteful minds, replenished every sorrowful soul.
47: 9. every thing that liveth, (lit. every soul of 32:41. with my whole heart and with my whole
Hos. 4: 8. they set their heart on (marg. lift up their 34:16. set at liberty at their pleasure,
soul to) their iniquity: 20, 21. them that seek their life:
9: 4. their bread for their soul 37: 9. Deceive not yourselves, (marg. your souls) Am. 2:14. neither shall the mighty deliver himself: 38: 2. he shall have his life for a prey,
(marg. his soul) 16. the Lord liveth, that made us this soul,
15. shall he that rideth...deliver himself. these inen that seek thy life.
6: 8. The Lord God hath sworn by himself, 17. then thy soul shall live,
Jon. 1:14. let us not perish for this man's life, 20. thy soul shall live.
2: 5(6). The waters compassed me about, (even) 39:18. thy life shall be for a prey
to the soul: 40:14. to slay thee? (marg. strike thee in soul)
7(8). When my soul fainted 15. wherefore should he slay thee, (lit. id.) 4: 3. take, I beseech thee, my life 42:20. ye dissembled in your hearts, (marg. or,
8. wished in himself to die, have used deceit against your souls) Mic. 6: 7. the sin of my soul ? 43: 6. every person that Nebuzar-adan...had left 7: 1. my soul desired the firstripe fruit. 44: 7.ye (this) great evil against your souls,
3. he uttereth his mischievous desire: (marg. 14.to the which they have a desire (marg.
the mischief of his soul) lift up their soul) to return
Hab. 2: 4. his soul (which ) is lifted up 30. them that seek his life;
5. who enlargeth his desire as hell, his enemy, and that sought his life.
10. hast sinned (against ) thy soul. 45: 5. thy life will I give unto thee for a prey Hag. 2:13. unclean by a dead body 46:26. those that seek their lives,
Zec. ll: 8. my soul lothed them, and their soul also 48: 6. Flee, save your lives,
abhorred me. 49:37. them that seek their life: 50:19. his soul shall be satisfied 51: 6. deliver every man his soul :
no (neh'-pheth], f. 14. The Lord of hosts hath sworn by himself, Jos. 17:11.(even) three countries.
(marg. his soul) 45. deliver ye every man his soul 52:29. eight hundred thirty and two persons :
(marg. souls) 30. seven hundred forty and five persons: all Ps. 19:10(11),and) (the honeycomb. (marg. the the persons (were) four thousand and
dropping of honeycombs) six hundred.
Pro. 5: 3. drop (as) an honeycomb, Lam. 1:11. meat to relieve the soul:
24:13. and the honeycomb, (which is) sweet 16. the comforter that should relieve my soul
27: 7. The full soul loatheth an honeycomb; 19. sought their meat to relieve their souls. Cant. 4:11.drop (as) the honeycomb : 2:12. when their soul was poured out
19. for the life of thy young children, 3:17. thou hast removed my soul
20. My soul hath (them) still in remembrance, Gen30: 8. With great wrestlings have I wrestled
13 nēhtz, m.
Gen 40:10, her blossoms shot forth; 5: 9.gat our bread with (the peril of) our lives Lev.11:16. the hawk after his kind, Eze. 3:19, 31. thou hast delivered thy soul.
Deu14:15. the hawk after his kind, 4:14. my soul hath not been polluted:
Job 39:26. Doth the hawk fly by thy wisdom,
* KAL.- Infinitive. *
that fleeing it may go out) - and will let the souls go, (even) the souls
that ye hunt 14:14. they should deliver (but) their own souls
20. they shall (but) deliver their own souls 16: 5.to the lothing of thy person,
* NIPHAL.- Preterite. * 27. delivered thee unto the will of them that Gen37: 7. my sheaf arose, and also stood upright; 17:17. to cut off many persons:
Ex. 7:15. and thou shalt stand by the river's brink 18: 4. all souls are mine; as the soul of the father, 15: 8. the floods stood upright as an heap, 80 also the soul of the son is mine:
33: 8. the people rose up, and stood
naj nõh'-pheth, f.
Dobanpy (naph-too-leem'], m. pl.
נוֹעֶה see נעה
Ex. 33:21. and thou shalt stand upon a rock:
ps? (nitz-bāh'], Ch. f. Gen18: 2. three men stood by him:
Dan. 2:41. be in it of the strength of the iron, 24:13. I stand (here) by the well of water ;
43. I stand by the well of water; 28:13. the Lord stood above it,
7737 [nāh-tzūh']. 45: 1. all them that stood by him;
* NIPHAL.-Future. * Ex. 5:20, who stood in the way,
Ex. 21:22. men strive, and hurt a woman with child, 17: 9. I will stand on the top of the hill
Lev.24:10. and this son...and a man of Israel strove 18:14. all the people stand by thee
together in the camp; Nu. 16:27. stood in the door of their tents,
Deu25:11. When men strive together 22:23, 31. of the Lord standing in the way, 2Sa.14: 6.and they two strove together in the field,
34. I knew not that thou stoodest in the way 23: 6. he stood by his burnt sacrifice,
NIPHAL.-Participle. 17. he stood by his burnt offering,
Ex. 2:13. two men of the Hebrews strove together : Deu29:10(9). Ye stand this day all of you
* HIPHIL.-Preterite. * Jud. 18:16. the six hundred men...stood
Nu. 26: 9. strove against Moses and against Aaron 17. the priest stood in the entering of the gate Ru. 2: 5. his servant that was set over the reapers,
HIPHIL.- Infinitive. 6. the servant that was set over the reapers Nu. 26: 9. when they strove against the Lord: 1 Sa. 1:26. the woman that stood by thee
Ps. 60[title](2). when he strove with Aram-naharaim 4:20. the women that stood by her 19:20. Samuel standing (as ) appointed over them,
$} [nāh-tzāh']. 22: 6. all his servants were ) standing about him; 7. his servants that stood about him,
* KAL-Future, * 9. was set over the servants of Saul,
Jer. 4: 7. thy cities shall be laid waste, 17. the footmen that stood about him, 2Sa.13:31. all his servants stood by
* NIPHAL.-Participle. * IR. 4: 5. Azariah...(was) over the officers :
2K. 19:25. waste fenced cities (into) ruinous heaps. 7. Solomon had twelve officers
Isa. 37:26. waste defenced cities (into) ruinous heaps. 27(5:7), those officers provided victual 5:16 30). the chief of Solomon's officers
17:33 nitz-tzāh', f. 9:23. These (were) the chief of the officers 22:47(48). a deputy (was) king:
Job 15:33. shall cast off his flower 2Ch 8:10. these (were) the chief of king Solomon's Isa. 18: 5. the sour grape is ripening in the flower,
officers, Ps. 39: 5(6). man at his best state (marg. settled) (is)
altogether vanity. 82: 1. God stundeth in the congregation
19:89. thy word is settled in heaven. Isa. 3:13. The Lord standeth up to plead, 21: 8. and I am set in my ward
Lev. 1:16. he shall pluck away his crop with his Lam.2: 4. he stood with his right hand as an adversary,
feathers, (marg. or, the filth thereof) Am. 7: 7. the Lord stood upon a wall 9: 1. I saw the Lord standing upon the altar:
ny} [nāh-tzagh']. Zec.11:16. feed that that stundeth still:
*NIPHAL.-Participle. * * HIPHIL.-- Preterite. *
Jer. 8: 5. slidden back by a perpetual backsliding? Gen21:29. which thou hast set by themselves ? IK. 16:34. set up the gates thereof
* PIEL.-- Infinitive. * Ps. 74:17. Thou hast set all the borders of the earth. 1Ch 15:21. with harps on the Sheminith to excel. Jer. 5:26. they set a trap, they catch men.
(marg. or, to oversee) HIPHIL.- Infinitive.
23: 4. to set forward (marg. or, oversee) the work
2Ch 34:12. to set (it) forward; 1 Sa. 13:21. and to sharpen (marg. set) the goads.
Ezr. 3: 8.to set forward the work 1 Ch 18: 3. to stablish his dominion by the river
9. to set forward the workmen HIPHIL.-Imperative.
* PIEL.–Participle. * Jer. 31:21. Set thee up waymarks,
2Ch 2: 2(1). and three thousand and six hundred to HIPHIL.-Future.
orersee them. Gen21:28. And Abraham set seven ewe lambs
18(17). three thousand and six hundred over33:20. And he erected there an altar, 35:14. And Jacob set up a pillar in the place
34:13, and (were) overseers of all that wrought 20. And Jacob set a pillar upon her grave:
Ps. 4:[title](1)&5[title](1)&6[title] (1)&8[title] Deu32: 8. he set the bounds of the people
(1)&9[title] (i)&Tliitle(&12 [title] Jos. 6:26. his youngest (son) shull he set up the gates
(1) & 13 [title] (1) & 14 [title](1) & 18 2Sa. 18:17.and laid a very great heap of stones
(title](1)& 19[title](Q) & 20[title] (1)& 18. and reared up for himself a pillar,
21 [title] (1)& 22[title] (!)& 37 [title] (1) 2K. 17:10. And they set them up images
& 36 [title] (1)& 39[title] (!) & 10 [title] Ps. 41:12(13). and settest me before thy face
(1) & 41 [title] (!) & 42 [title] ( 2 ) & 41 78:13. and he marle the waters to stand
[title](!)& 45 title](!)& 46 [title] (1)& Pro, 15:25, but he will establish the border of the widow.
47 [title] (?) & 19[title] (1)&57 [title] 1) Lam.3:12, and set me as a mark for the arrow.
& 52[title] (1)& 53[title]) & 54 [title]
(1) & 55[title](1) & 56 [title] ( 1 ) & 57 HIPHIL.- Participle.
[title] (!) & 58[title] ( ) & 59[title] (1) 1 Sa.l5:12. he set him up a place,
& 60 [title] (!) & 61 [title] (1) & 62[title] * HOPHAL.- Preterite. *
(1) & 64[title](1) & 65[title](1) & 66 Nah. 2: 7(8). And Huzzab (marg. or, that which was
[title] ( 1 ) & 67
[title](1) & 68 (title](1 )& established; or, there was a stand made)
69[title]) & 70[title] (1)& 75[title) (1) shall be led away captive,
& 76[title] (!)&77 [title] (? ) & 80[title]
(1) & 81[title](1) & 84[title] (!) & 85 HOPHAL. - Participle.
[title] (!)& 88[title] (9) & 109[title](1) Gen28:12. a ladder set up on the earth,
& 139[title](1) & 110 [title] (1). To the Jud. 9: 6. the plain of the pillar that ( was) in
chief Musician (marg. or, overseer)
7$j [nõh-tzāh'], f.
Hab. 3:19. To the chief singer on my stringed instruments.
* NIPHAL.-Preterite. * ny? [n'tzagh], Ch.
Jer. 7:10. We are delivered to do all these abomi.
nations? *ITHPAEL.- Participle. *
NIPHAL.- Infinitive, Dan. 6: 3(4). Then this Daniel was preferred above
Isa. 20: 6. to be delivered from the king of Assyria:
Hab. 2: 9. that he may be delivered from the power 173) nēh'-tzagh & ny? neh'-tzagh, m.
NIPHAL.— Imperative. 1 Sa.15:29. the Strength (marg. or, Eternity, or, Pro. 6: 3. Do this now, my son, and deliver thyself, victory) of Israel will not lie
5. Deliver thyself as a roe 2Sa. 2:26. Shall the sword devour for ever?
Gen32:30(31). and my life is preserved. 14:20. Thou prevailest for ever against him, Deu23:15( 16). the servant which is escaped 20: 7. he shall perish for ever
2K. 19:11.and shalt thou be delivered? 23: 7.so should I be delivered for ever
Ps. 33:16. a mighty man is not delivered 34:36.(that) Job may be tried unto the end
69:14(15). let me be delivered from them that hate 36: 7. he doth establish them for erer,
Isa. 37:11. and shalt thou be delivered? Ps. 9: 6(7). destructions are come to a perpetual Eze.14:16. they only shall be delivered, end: (lit. completed for ever)
18. they only shall be delivered themselves. 18(19). the needy shall not alway be forgotten: Am. 3:12.so shall the children of Israel be tuken out 10:11. he will never (lit, not for ever) see (it). Mic. 4:10. there shalt thou be delivered ; 13: 1(2). wilt thou forget me, O Lord ? for ever?
* PIEL.-Preterite. * 16:11. at thy right hand (there are pleasures for
Ex. 3:22. and ye shall spoil the Egyptians. 44:23( 24). cast (us) not off for ever.
PIEL-Future. 49: 910). That he should still live for ever, Ex. 12:36. And they spoiled the Egyptians.
19(20). shall never (lit. for ever not) see light. 2Ch 20:25. which they stripped off for themselves, 52: 517). God shall likewise destroy thee for ever, Eze.14:14. they should deliver (but) their own souls 68:16(17). the Lord will dwell (in it) for ever. 74: 1. why hast thou cast (us) off for ever?
* HIPHIL.-Preterite. *
5:23. neither hast thou delivered thy people 77: 8(9). Is his mercy clean gone for ever?
6: 6. and I will rid you out of their bondage, 79: 5. wilt thou be angry for ever?
12:27. and delivered our houses. 89:46(47). wilt thou hide thyself for ever?
18: 9. whom he had delivered out of the hand 103: 9. He will not always chide:
10.who hath delivered you out of the hand Pro, 21:28. the man that heareth speaketh constantly.
who hath delivered the people Isa. 13:20. shall never (lit. not for ever) be inhabited, Nu. 35: 25. And the congregation shall deliver the
25: 8. He will swallow up death in victory; Jos. 2:13. and deliver our lives from death. 28:28. he will not ever be threshing it,
22:31. now ye have delirered the children of Israel 33:20. not one of the stakes thereof shall ever be Jud. 11:26. therefore did ye not recover removed,
I Sa. 7:14. the coasts thereof did Israel deliver 34:10. it shall lie waste; none shall pass through 17:35. and delivered (it) out of his mouth: . [? ]
37. The Lord that delivered me
30:18. David rescued his two wives. 57:16. neither will I be always wroth:
22. the spoil that we have recovered, Jer. 3: 5. will he keep (it) to the end?
2Sa.12: 7. I delivered thee out of the hand 15:18. Why is my pain perpetual,
19: 9(10). The king saved us out of the hand 50:39. it shall be no more inhabited for ever; 20: 6. lest he get him fenced cities, and escape Lam.3:18. My strength and my hope is perished
us. (marg. deliver himself from our eyes) 5:20. Wherefore dost thou forget us for ever, 22: 1. the Lord had delivered him Am. 1:11. he kept his wrath for ever :
26. 18:33. Hath any of the gods of the nations 8: 7. Surely I will never (lit. not for ever) forget
delivered any of their works.
34. have they delivered Samaria Hab. 1: 4. judgment doth never go forth:
35. that have delivered their country
19:12. Hare the gods of the nations delivered them ny) (nēh'-tzagh), m.
2Ch 25:15. which could not deliver their own people
32:17. have not delivered their people Isa. 63: 3. their blood shall be sprinkled
Ps. 18[title](1). the Lord delivered him 6. I will bring down their strength
34: 4(5). delivered me from all my fears.
17(18). delivereth them out of all their troubles,
54: 79). he hath delivered me out of all trouble: 2'3) n'tzeev, m.
56:13(14). thou hast delivered my soul from death: Gen19:26. she became a pillar of salt.
86:13. and thou hast delivered my soul 1Sa 10: 5. the garrison of the Philistines:
Isa. 19:20. a great one, and he shall deliver them. 13: 3. Jonathan smote the garrism
31: 5. defending also he will deliver (it); 4. Saul had smitten a garrison
36:18. Hath any of the gods of the nations 2 Sa. 8: 6.David put garrisons in Syria
delivered his land 14. he put garrisons in Edom; throughout all
19. have they delivered Samaria Edom put he garrisons,
20. that have delivered their land IK. 4:19.and (he was) the only officer which (was) Jer. 15:21. And I wiù deliver thee out of the hand of
37:12. Have the gods of the nations delivered them in the land. 1 Ch 11:16. the Philistines' garrison
20:13. he hath delivered the soul of the poor 18:13. he put garrisons in Edom; 2Ch 8:10. (363) the chief of king Solomon's officers, ' Eze. 3:19. but thou hast delivered thy soul.
39:17. But I will deliner thee in that day, 17: 2. set garrisons in the land of Judah,
21. also thou hast delivered thy soul.
13:21. and deliver my people out of your hand, 7*? [nūh-tseer'], m.
23. for I will deliver my people out of your
33: 9. but thou hast delivered thy soul. Isa. 49: 6.(and) and to restore the preserved of Israel: 34:10.for I will deliver my flock from their mouth,
.it for ever and ever
Eze 34:12. and will deliver them out of all places 1 Sa. 10:18. and delivered you out of the hand 27. and delivered them out of the hand
12:11.and delivered you out of the hand Hos. 2: 9(11). and will recover (marg. or, take away) 21. which cannot profit nor deliver; my wool and my flax
14:48. and delivered Israel out of the hands Mic. 5: 6(5).thus shall he deliver (us) from the 17:37. he will deliver me out of the hand Assyrian,
26:24. and let him deliver me out of all tribulation. HIPHIL.-Infinitive.
30: 8. and without fail recover (all).
18. And David recovered all Gen 37:22. that he might rid him out of their hands,
2Sa. 22:18. He delivered me from my strong enemy, Ex. 3: 8. I am come down to deliver them
49. thou hast delivered me from the violent man. 5:23, neither hast thou delivered thy people at all. (lit. and delivering hast thou not 26. 17:39. he shall deliver you out of the hand
23:12. and defended it, and slew the Philistines: delivered)
18:30. The Lord will surely deliver us, Deu 23:14(15). to deliver thee,
32. The Lord will deliver us. 25:11. to deliver her husband
35. that the Lord should deliver Jerusalem 1 Sa.30: 8. and without fail recover (lit. and recovering
20: 6.1 will deliver thee and this city shalt recover)
ICh 11:14. and delivered it, and slew the Philistines; 2Sa. 14:16. to deliver his handmaid
2Ch 32:11. The Lord our God shall deliver us 2K. 18:29. he shall not be able to deliver you
15. how much less shall your God deliver you 30. The Lord will surely deliver us, (lit.
out of mine hand? delivering will deliver)
17.so shall not the God of Hezekiah deliver 33. Hath any of the gods...delivered at all
his people (lit. delivering have they delivered)
Ezr. 8:31. and he delivered us from the hand of the 2Ch 32:13. able to deliver their lands 14. that could deliver his people
Neh. 9:28. and many times didst thou deliver them
Job 5:19. He shall deliver thee in six troubles:
Ps. 18:17(18). He delivered me from my strong Ps. 33:19. To deliver their soul from death,
enemy, 40:13(14). Be pleased, O Lord, to deliver me:
48(49). thou hast delivered me from the violent
22: 8(9). let him deliver him, seeing he 70: 1(2).( Make haste), O God, to deliver me; Pro. 2:12. To deliver thee from the way
34:19( 20 ). Lord delivereth him out of them all. 16. To deliver thee from the strange woman,
71: 2. Deliver me in thy righteousness, Isa, 36:14. he shall not be able to deliver you.
72:12. he shall deliver the needy 15. The Lord will surely deliver us: (lit.
91: 3. Surely he shall deliver thee
97:10. he delinereth them out of the hand delivering will deliver)
106:43. Many times did he deliver them; 50: 2. have I no power to deliver?
107: 6. he delivered them out of their distresses. Jer. 1: 8.1 (am) with thee to deliver thee,
119:43. take not the word of truth utterly out of 19. I (am) with thee,... to deliver thee. 15:20. to save thee and to deliver thee,
Pro.10: 2 & 11:4. righteousness delivereth from death. 42:11. and to deliver you from his hand.
11: 6. The righteousness of the upright shall
deliver them : Eze. 7:19. their gold shall not be able to deliver them Jon, 4; 6. to deliver him from his grief.
12: 6. mouth of the upright shall deliver them. Zep. 1:18. shall be able to deliver them
19:19. if thou deliver (him),
23:14. shalt deliver his soul from hell. HIPHIL.- Imperative.
Isa. 36:15. The Lord will surely deliver us : Gen32:11(12). Deliver me, I pray thee, from the hand
18. The Lord will deliver us. of my brother,
20. that the Lord should deliver Jerusalem Jud. 10:15. deliver us only, we pray thee, this day.
38: 6. And I will deliver thee and this city Sa. 12:10. deliver us out of the hand of our eneinies,
'44:20. he cannot deliver his soul, ICh 16:35. and deliver us from the heathen,
47:14. they shall not deliver themselves Ps. 7: 1(2). save me...and deliver me :
57:13. let thy companies deliver thee; 22:20(21). Deliver my soul from the sword;
Eze.14:16. they shall deliver neither sons nor daughters; 25:20. o keep my soul, and deliver me:
18. they shall deliver neither sons nor daughters, 31: 2(3). deliver me speedily:
20. they shall deliver neither son nor daughter; 15(16). deliver me from the hand of mine
they shall (but) deliver their own souls enemies,
33:12. The righteousness of the righteous shall 39: 8(9). Deliver me from all my transgressions:
not deliver him 51:14(16). Deliver me from bloodguiltiness,
Hos. 2:10(12). none shall deliver her 59: 1(2). Deliver me from mine enemies,
Am. 3:12. As the shepherd taketh (marg. delivereth) 23). Deliver me from the workers of iniquity, Zec.11: 6. out of their hand I will not deliver (them).
out of the mouth 69:14(15). Deliver me out of the mire, 79: 9. and deliver us, and purge away our sins,
HIPHIL.- Participle. 82: 4. rid (them) out of the hand of the wicked. 109:21.thy mercy (is) good, deliver thou me. Deu32:39. (any) that can deliver out of my hand, 119:170. deliver me according to thy word.
Jud. 8:34. the Lord their God, who had delivered them 120: 2. Deliver my soul, O Lord,
18:28.(there was) no deliverer, 142: 6(7). deliver me from my persecutors ;
2Sa.14: 6. there was none to part (marg, no deliverer 143: 9. Deliver me, O Lord, from mine enemies:
between) them, 144: 7. and deliver me out of great waters,
Job 5: 4. neither is there any to deliver (them). 11.and deliver me from the hand of strange
10: 7. there is none that can deliver children,
Ps. 7: 2(3). while there is none to deliver. (marg. Pro.24:11. If thou forbear to deliver (lit, deliver)
not a deliverer) Isa. 44:17. Deliver me; for thou (art) my god.
35:10, which deliverest the poor Jer. 21:12. and deliver (him that is) spoiled
50:22. lest I tear (you) in pieces, and there be 22: 3. and deliver the spoiled out of the hand
none to deliver.
71:11. there is none to deliver (him). HIPHIL.-Future.
Pro.14:25. A true witness delivereth souls: Gen31: 9. Thus God hath taken away the cattle of Isa. 5:29. none shall deliver
37:21. and he delivered him out of their hands; 42:22. for a prey, and none delivereth; Ex. 18: 4. and delivered me from the sword
43:13. there is none that can deliver 8. and (how) the Lord delivered them. Dan. 8: 4. neither was there any that could deliver Jos. 9:26. and delivered them out of the hand
7. there was none that could deliver 24:10. so I delivered you out of his hand. Hos. 5:14. none shall rescue (him). Jud. 6: 9. And I delivered you out of the hand Mic. 5: 8(7). none can deliver. 9:17.and delivered you out of the hand of Midian:
* HOPHAL.--Participle. * Sa. 4: 8. who shall deliver us out of the hand Am. 4:11. ye were as a firebrand plucked
7: 3. und he will deliver you out of the hand Zec. 3: 2. a brand plucked out of the fire?