« AnteriorContinuar »
Gen31:12. Lift up now thine eyes, and see,
Gen46: 5. and the sons of Israel carried Jacob 50:17. Forgive, I pray thee
50:13. For his sons carried him into the land - forgive the trespass of the servants Ex. 10:19. which took away the locusts, Ex. 10:17. Now therefore forgive,
12:34. And the people took their dough Lev.10: 4.carry your brethren from before the 14:10. And when...the children of Israel lifted sanctuary
up their eyes, Nu. 1: 2. Take ye the sum of all the congregation 19: 4.und (how) í bare you on eagles' wings, 3:40. and take the number of their names.
20: 7. Thou shalt not take the name of the Lord 11:12. Carry them in thy bosom,
thy God in vain ; 26: 2. Take the sum of all the congregation
that taketh his name in vain. 31:26. Take the sum of the prey
23: 1. Thou shalt not raise (marg. or, receive) a Deu. 3:27. lift up thine eyes westward, and
false report: Jos. 3: 6. Take up the ark of the covenant,
21. he will not pardon your transgressions: 4: 3. Take you hence...twelve stones,
28:43. that they bear not iniquity, and die: 6: 6. Take up the ark of the covenant,
30:12. When thou takest the sum of 1 Sa.15:25. I pray thee, pardon my sin,
32:32. if thou wilt forgive their sin-; 25:28. forgive the trespass of thine handinaid: Lev. 7:18. the soul...shall beur his iniquity. 2K. 4:19. Curry him to his mother.
9:22. And Aaron lifted up his hand 36. Take up thy son.
10: 5. and carried them in their coats 9:25. Take up, (and) cast him in
19: 8. shall beur his iniquity, 26. take (and) cast him into the plat
15. thou shult not respect the person of iCh 16:29. bring an offering,
17. and not suffer sin upon him. Job 21; 3. Suffer me that I may speak;
20:17. he shall bear his iniquity. Ps. 4: 6(7). Lord, lift thou up the light of thy 19. they shall bear their iniquity. countenance
20. they shall bear their sin; 10:12. Arise, O Lord; O God, lift up thine hand: 22: 9. lest they bear sin for it, 24: 7. Lift up your heads, O ye gates ;
Nu. 1:49, neither take the sum of them among the 9. Lift up your heads, O'ye gates; even lift
children (them) up, ye everlasting doors ;
50. they shall bear the tabernacle, 25:18. and forgive all my sins.
5:31. this woman shull bear her iniquity. 81: 2(3). Take a psalm, and bring hither
6:26. The Lord lift up his countenance 96: 8.bring an offering, and come
7: 9. they should bear upon their shoulders. 134: 2. Lift up your hands (in) the sanctuary,
9:13. that man shall bear his sin. Isa. 13: 2. Lift ye up á banner upon the high
11:12. as a nursing father beureth the sucking 40:26. Lift up your eyes on high,
17. that thou bear (it) not thyself alone. 49:18. Lift up thine eyes round about,
13:23. and they bure it between two 51: 6. Lift up your eyes to the heavens,
14: 1. And all the congregation lifted up their 60: 4. Lift up ihine eyes round about,
voice, Jer. 3: 2. Lift up thine eyes unto the high places,
34. shall ye bear your iniquities, 4: 6. Set up the standard toward Zion:
18: 1.shall bear the iniquity of the sanctuary: 6: 1. set up a sign of fire
shall bear the iniquity of your priesthood. 7:29. and take up a lamentation
23. they shall beur their iniquity: 13:20. Lift up your eyes,
ye shall bear no sin by reason of it, 50: 2. and set up (marg. lift up) a standard ; 23: 7, 18. And he took up his parable, and said, 51:12. Set
24: 2. Aud Balaam lifted up his eyes,
3, 15, 23. And he took up his parable, and said, Lam. 2:19. lift up thy hands toward him
20. And when...he took up his parable, Eze. 8: 5. Son of man, lift up thine eyes
21. and took up his parable, 16:52. bear thine own shame
Deu. 1:12.can I myself alone bear your cumbrance, and beur thy shame,
31. as a man doth bear his son, 19: 1. take thou up a lamentation
4:19. lest th lift up thine eyes 23:35. bear thou also thy lewdness
5:11. Thou shalí not take the name of the Lord 27: 2. take up a lamentation for Tyrus ;
thy God in vain: 28:12. take up a lamentation upon the king
that taketh his name in vain. 32: 2. take up a lamentation for Pharaoh
10:17. which regardeth not persons, Jon. 1:12. Take me up, and cast me forth
12:26. thy vows, thou shalt iake, Zec. 5: 5. Lift up now thine eyes, and see
28:49. The Lord shall briny a nation against thee KAL.-Future.
50. shall not regard the person of the old,
32:11. beareth them on her wings: Gen 7:17. the waters increased, and bare up the ark, 40. I lift up my hand to heaven, 13:10. And Lot lifted up his
33: 3. (every one) shall receive of thy words. 18: 2. And he lift up his eyes and looked, Jos. 3: 6. And they took up the ark 24. wilt thou also destroy and not spare
4: 8. and look
up twelve stones 21:16. and lift up her voice, and wept.
5:13. that he lifted up his eyes and looked, 22: 4. Then on the third day Abraham lifted up 6: 4. seven priests shall bear
6. let seven priests bear seven trumpets 13. And Abraham lifted up his eves,
12. and the priests took up the ark 24:63. and he lifted up his eyes, and saw,
24:19. he will not forgive your transgressions 64. And Rebekah lifted up her eyes
Jud. 2: 4.that the people lifted up their voice, 27:38. And Esau lifted up his voice,
9: 7. and lifted up his voice, and cried, 29: 1. Then Jacob went on his journey, (marg. 48. cut down a bough...and took it, lift up his feet)
16:31. came down, and took him, 11. and lified up his voice, and wept.
19:17. when he had lifted up his eyes, 31:10. that flifted up mine eyes,
21: 2. and lifted up their voices, and wept 17.and set Éis sons and his wives upon camels; 23. and took (them) wives, 32:20(21). peradventure he will accept of me. Ru. 1: 4. And they took them wives 33: 1. And Jacob lifted up his eyes,
9, 14. and they lifted up their voice, 5. And he lifted up his eyes,
2:18. And she took (it) up, and went 37:25. and they hfted up their eyes
1 Sa 4: 4.thut they might bring from thence the ark 39: 7. that his master's wife cast her eyes upon 6:13. and they lifted up their eyes, and saw the Joseph;
ark, 40:13, 19. Yet within three days shall Pharaoh 11: 4. and all the people lifted up their voices,
17:20. and took, and went, as Jesse 20.and he lifted up the head of the chief butler 24:16(17). And Saul lifted up his voice, 42:26. And they laded their asses
25:35. and have accepted thy person. 43:29. And he lifted up his eyes,
30: 4. Then David' and the people...lifted up 34. And he took (and sent) messes
284. 2:22. how then should I hold up my face Ps.116:13. I will take the cup of salvation, 32. And they took up Asahel,
119:48. My hands also will I lift up 3:32. and the king lifted up his voice,
121: 1. I will lift up mine eyes 4: 4. and his nurse took him up,
139: 9. (1f) I tuke the wings of the morning, 5:21. and David and his men burned them. Pro. 6:35. He will not regard (marg. accept the face (marg. or, took them away)
of) any ransom; 6: 3. and brought it out of the house
9:12. thou alone shalt bear (it). 4. And they brought it out of the house
18:14. a wounded spirit who can bear ? 13:34. And the young man that kept the watch 19:18. let not thy soul spare (lit. lift not up thy lifted up his eyes,
soul) 36. king's sons came, and lifted up their voice Ecc. 5:15(14), and shall take nothing of his labour, 14:14. neither duth God respect (any) person: Isa. 2: 4. nation shall not life up sword against (marg. or, because God hath not tuken
nation, uwuy (his) life)
9. therefore forgive them not. 18:24. and lifted up his eyes, and looked,
3: 7. In that day shall he swear, (marg. lift up 23:16. drew water out of the well...and took (it),
(the hand)) IK. 5: 9(23). and thou shalt receive (them):
8: 4. the spoil of Samaria shall be taken away 8: 3. and the priests took up the ark.
10:24. shall lift up his staff against thee, 13:29. And the prophet took up the carcase
15: 7. laid up, shall they carry away 14:28. the guard bare them,
21:14. They shall lift up their voice, 15:22. and they took awuy the stones of Ramah, 30: 6. they will carry their riches 18:12. the Spirit of the Lord shall carry thee
37:23. and lifted up thine eyes on high? 2K. 4:20.when he had taken him, and brought
38:21. Let them take a lump of figs, 37. and took up her son,
40:11. shall gather the lambs...and carry (them) 5:23. and they bare (then) before him.
24. the whirlwind shall take them away 7: 8. and carried thence silver, and gold,
41:16. the wind shall carry them away, and carried thence (also),
42: 2. He shall not cry, nor lift up, nor cause 9:32. And he lifted up his face to the window,
11. Let the wilderness and the cities thereof 14.20. And they brought him on horses:
lift up (their voice), 18:14. that which thou puttest on me will I bear. 46: 4. I have made, and I will bear; 19:22. and lifted up thine eyes on high?
7. They bear him upon the shoulder, 25:13. and carried the brass of thern
49:22. I will lift up mine hand to the Gentiles, 1 Ch 10: 9. they took his head, and his armour,
57:13. the wind shall carry them all away; 12. and took away the body of Saul,
60: 6.they shall bring gold and incense; 11:18.drew water out of the well...and look (it), 64: 6(5). our iniquities,...have taken us away. 15:15. And the children of the Levites bare the ark Jer. 7:16. neither lift up cry nor prayer 21:16. And David lifted up his eyes,
9:10(9). For the mountains will I take up a 24. I will not take (that) which (is) thine
weeping 23:22. and their brethren the sons of Kish took 18(17). and take up a wailing for us, them.
10:19. this (is) a grief, and I must beur it, 2Ch 5: 4. and the Levites took up the ark.
11:14. neither lift up a cry or prayer 13:21.and married (lit. took to him) fourteen 17:21. bear no burden on the sabbath day, wives,
49:29. they shall take to themselves 14:13(12). and they carried away very much spoil. 52:17.and carried all the brass...lo Babylon. 16: 6. and they carried away the stones
Lam.3:27. good for a man that he bear the yoke 24: 3. And Jehoiada took for him two wives;
41. Let us lift up our heart 11.came and emptied the chest, and took it, Eze. 3:12. Then the spirit took me up, 25:28. And they brought him upon horses,
4: 4.thou shalt bear their iniquity. Ezr. 9:12. neither take their daughters unto your sons, 8: 3. and the spirit lifled me up Neb. 2: 1.and I took up the wine,
5. So I lifted up mine eyes 13:25. nor take their daughters unto your sons, 10: 7.(one) cherub stretched forth his hand... Est. 2: 9.and she obtained kindness of him;
and took 17.and she obtained grace and favour
19. And the cherubims lifted up their wings, Job 2:12. And when they lifted up their eyes
il: 1. Moreover the spirit listed me up, And when...they lifted up their voice,
22. Then did the cherubims lift up their wings, 6: 2. laid (marg. lifted up) in the balances 12: 6. In their sight shalt thou bear 7:13, my couch shall ease my complaint ;
12. the prince...shall bear 21. why dost thou not purdon my transgression, 16:54. That thou mayest beur thine own shame, 10:15. vil I not lift up my head.
18:20. The son shall not bear 11:15. then shalt thou lift up thy face
neither shall the father bear 13: 8. Will ye accept his person?
20: 5.and lifted up mine hand (marg. or, sware) 10. if ye do secretly accept persons.
unto the seed of 14. Wherefore do I take my flesh in my teeth,
when I lifted up mine hand 21:12. They take the timbrel and harp,
23:27. thou shalt not lift up thine eyes 22:26. and shalt lift up thy face unto God.
49. ye shall bear the sins of your idols: 27:21. The east wind carrieth him away,
32:24, 25. yet have they borne their shame 30:22. Thou liftest me up to the wind ;
30.and bear their shame with them that go 31:36. I wouli take it upon my shoulder,
down 32:21. Let me not,...accept any man's person, 33:25. eat with the blood, and lift up your eyes 22. my maker would soon take me away.
34:29. neither bear the shame of the heathen 36: 3. I will fetch my knowledge from afar,
36: 7. they shall bear their shame. 40:20. the mountains bring him forth food,
8.ye shall shoot forth...and yield your fruit 42: 8. for him will I accept :
15. neither shalt thou bear the reproach 9. the Lord also accepted Job.
39:10. they shall take no wood Ps. 16: 4. luke up their names into my lips.
43: 5. So the spirit took me up, 24: 5. He shall receive the blessing
Dan. 8: 3 & 10:5. Then I lifted up mine eyes, 25: 1. Unto thee, O Lord, do I lift up my soul. Hos. 1: 6. I will utterly take them away, (marg. or, 50:16.or (that) thou shouldest take my covenant
that I should altogether pardon them) 55:12(13). then I could have borne (it):
4: 8. they set their heart on (marg. lift up their 63: 45). I will lift up my hands in thy name.
soul to) their iniquity. 72: 3. The mountains shall bring peace
5:14. I will take away, and none 82: 2. and accept the persons of the wicked ?
14: 2(3). Take away all iniquity, 86: 4. unto thee, O Lord, do I lift up my soul. Jon. 1:15. So they took up Jonah, 91:12. They shall bear thee up in (their) hands, Mic. 2: 4. shall (one) take up a parable 93: 3. the floods lift up their waves.
4: 3. nation shall not lift up a sword against 106:26. Therefore he lifted up his hand against
6:16. ye shull bear the reproach
Mic. 7: 9. I will bear the indignation of the Lord, ICh 11:39. the armourbearer of Joab
spear 2: 6. Shall not all these take up a parable
15:26. the Levites that bare the ark Hag. 2:12. If one bear holy flesh in the skirt
27. the Levites thut bare the ark, Zec. 1:18(2:1). Then lifted I up mine eyes,
18: 2. the Moabites...brought gifts. 2: 1(5). I lifted up mine eyes again,
6. the Syrians...brought gifts. 5: 1. Then I turned, and lifted up mine eyes, 2Ch 9: 1.camels that bare spices, 9. Then lifted I up mine eyes,
21. ships of Tarshish bringing gold, and silver, and they lifted up the ephah
14: 867). an army (of men) that bure targets 6: 1. I turned, and lifted up mine eyes,
-(-). and out of Benjamin, that bare shields 13. he shall bear the glory,
Ezr. 10:44. (and) All these had taken strange wives: Mal 1: 8. will he be pleased with thee, or accept thy Neh 4:17(1).and they that bare burdens, with those person?
5: 7.(and) Ye exact usury, every one
Est. 2:15. Esther obtained favour
Ps. 99: 8. thou wast a God that forgavest them,
126: 6. bearing precious seed, Gen37:25. bearing spicery and balm
- bringing his sheaves (with him). 45:23. ten asses laden with (marg. carrying) the Pro.19:19. A man of great wrath shall suffer punishgood
ment: ten she asses luden with corn and bread Isa. 45:20. that set up the wood of their graven image, Ex. 34: 7.forgiving iniquity and transgression
52:11. be ye clean, that bear the vessels Lev.11:25. whosoever beureth (ought)
Dan. 1:16. Melzar took away the portion 28. he that beareth the carcase
Ain. 5: 1. this word which I take up 40. he also that beareth the carcase
Mic. 7:18.(is) a God like unto thee, that pardoneth 15:10. and he that beareth (any of) those things Zec. 1:21(2:4). Gentiles, which lifted up (their) horn Nu. 10:17. the sons of Merari...bearing the tabernacle. Mal. 2: 9.but have been partial (marg. accepted faces, 21. the Kohathites...bearing the sanctuary:
or, lifted up the face against) in the law. 14:18.foryiving iniquity and transgression, Deu24:15. setieth his heart upon it:
KAL.- Participle. Paül. 31: 9. the sons of Levi, zohich bare the ark 2K. 5: 1.a great man with his master, and honour25. the Levites, which bare the ark
able, (marg. lifted up, or, accepted in Jos. 3: 3. the priests the Levites bearing
countenance) 8, 13. the priests that bear the ark
Job 22: 8.and the honourable man (marg. or, accepted 14. the priests bearing the ark
for countenance, 15. they that bare the ark
Ps. 32: 1. (he whose) transgression (is) forgiven, , 17. the priests that bare the ark
Isa. 3: 3. and the honourable man, (marg. man 4: 9, 10. the priests which bare the ark
eminent in countenance) 16. the priests that beur the ark
9:15(14). The ancient and honourable, (lit. and .18. the priests that bure the ark
accepted of countenance) 6: 8. ser en priests bearing the seven trumpets 33:24.the people... (shall be) forgiven (their) 13. seven priests beuring seven trumpets
iniquity. 8:33. the Levites, which bure the ark
46: 3. are carried from the womb: Jud. 3:18. the people that bare the present.
* NIPHAL.-Preterite. * 9:54. he called hastily unto...his armourbearer, 1Sa. 10: 3. three men...one carrying three kids, and Ex. 25:28.that the table may be borne
another carrying three loaves of bread, 2K. 20:17. and that which thy fathers have laid up... and another carrying a bottle of wine:
shall be carried into 14: 1. the young man that bure his armour,
1 Ch 14: 2. his kingdom was lifted up 3. the Lord's pricst in Shiloh, wearing an Isa. 39: 6.und (that) which thy fathers have laid up ephod.
...shall be curried 6. the young man that bure his armour,
52:13. he shall be exalted and extolled, 7. his armourbearer said unto him,
Jer. 51: 9. and is lifted up (even) to the skies. 12. Jonathan and his armourbearer,
Dan11:12. when he hath taken away the multitude, Jonathan said unto his armourbearer, Zec. 5: 7. there was lifted up a talent of lead: 13. and his armourbearer after him: and his armourbearer slew after him.
NIPHAL.— Infinitive. 14. Jonathan and his armourbearer made,
Eze. 1:19. and when the living creatures were lifted up 17. Jonathan and his armourbeurer (were)
21. and when those were iified up not (there).
NIPHAL.-Imperative. 16:21. he became his armourbearer. 17: 7. one bearing a shield went before
Ps. 7: 6(7). lift up thyself because of the rage 41. the man that bare the shield
24: 7. and be ye lift up, ye everlasting doors ; 22:18.fourscore and five persons that did wear a
94: 2. Lift up thyself, thou judge of the earth: linen ephod.
NIPHAL.-Future. 31: 4. Then said Saul unto his armourbearer,
2Ch 32:23. so that he was magnified in the sight his armourbearer would not ;
Pro.30:13. their eyelids are lifted up. 5. when his armourbearer saw that Saul was Isa. 33:10. now will I lift up myself. dead,
40: 4. Every valley shall be exalted, 6. Saul died,...and his armourbearer,
49:22. thy daughters shall be curried upon 23a, 6:13. they that bare the ark of the Lord
66:12. ye shall be borne upon 8: 2. the Moabites became David's servants, Jer. 10: 5. they must needs be borne, (and) brought gifts.
Eze. 1:19. from the earth, the wheels were lifted up. 6. the Syrians became servants ... (and) 20. and the wheels were lifted up over against brought gifts.
21. the wheels were lifted up over against 15:24. bearing the ark of the covenant
NIPHAL.- Participle. 18:15. ten young men that bare Joab's armour 23:37. armourbearer to Joab the son of
Isa. 2: 2. and shall be exulted above the hills; IK. 5:15(29). threescore and ten thousand that bare 12. every one that is) lifted up; burdens,
13. the cedars of Lebanon, (that are) high and 10: 2.camels thut bare spices,
lifted up; 22. bringing gold, and silver, ivory, and
14. all the hills (that are) lifted up, 2K. 3:14. I regard the presence of Jehoshaphat
6: 1. I.saw also the Lord...high and lifted up, iCh. 5:18. men able to bear buckler and sword,
30:25. upon every high (marg. lifted up) hill, 10: 4. Then said Saul to his armourbearer,
57: 7. Upon a lofty and high mour.tain his armourbearer would not ;
15. the high and lofty One 5. his armourbearer saw that Saul was dead, Mic. 4: 1.and it shall be exalted above the hills;
* PIEL.- Preterite. *
HIPHIL.-Future. 2Sa. 5:12. he had exalted his kingdom
Gen31:25. Then Laban overtook Jacob. 19:42( 43). hath he given us any gift?
44: 6. And he overtook them, and he spake IK. 9:11. Hiram the king of Tyre hud furnished Ex. 14: 9. and overtook them encamping by the sea, Ezr. 8:36.und they furthered the people,
15: 9. I will pursue, I will overtake, Est. 5:11. he had advanced him above the princes Lev. 5:11. if he be not able to bring (lit, his hand shall Am. 4: 2. that he will take you away
not attain) PIEL.-Imperative.
14:22, 31. such as he (lit. his hand) is able to get;
30. such as he (lit. id.) can get ; Ps. 28: 9.and lift them up for ever.
32. whose hand is not able to get PIEL.-Future.
25:47. if a sojourner or stranger wax rich (marg. Ezr. 1: 4. let the men of his place help him (marg.
his hand obtain) lift him up).
26: 5. the vintage shall reach Est. 3: 1.and advanced him, and set his seat
27: 8. according to his ability (lit. his hand Isa. 63: 9. and carried them all the days of old.
attains) that vowed
Nu. 6:21. (that) that his hand shall get :
Jos. 2: 5. for ye shall overtake them.
Sa.30: 8. shall I overtake them? Jer. 22:27. the land whereunto they desire (marg. lift
thou shalt surely overtake (them), up their mind) to return,
2K. 25: 5. and overtook him in the plains 41:14. the land of Judah, to the which they have Job 24: 2. (Some) remove the landmarks ; a desire (marg. lift up their soul) to 27:20. Terrors take hold on him
Ps. 7: 5(6). Let the enemy persecute my soul, and
take (it); * HIPHIL.-Preterite. * Lev.22:16. Or suffer them to bear (marg. or, lade
18:37(38). I have pursued mine enemies, and
overtaken them: themselves with) the iniquity
69:24(25). let thy wrathfulangertake hold of them. 2Sa.17:13. then shall all Israel bring ropes
Pro. 2:19. neither take they hold * HITHPAEL.-Infinitive. *
Isa. 35:10. they shall obtain joy and gladness, Pro.30:32. done foolishly in lifting up thyself,
51:11. they shall obtain gladness and joy; Eze.17:14. that it might not lift itself up,
59: 9. neither doth justice overtake us:
Jer. 39: 5. and overtook Zedekiah in the plains
42:16. the sword,...shall overtake you Nu, 16: 3. wherefore then lift ye up yourselves
52: 8. and overtook Zedekiah in the plains of 23:24. and lift up himself as a young lion:
Jericho; 21: 7. and his kingdom shall be exalted.
Eze.46: 7. as his hand shall attain unto, Ezc.29:15. neither shall it exult itself any more Hos. 2: 7(9). she shall not overtake them ; Daull:14. robbers of thy people shall exalt themselves 10: 9. the battle in Gibeah against the children HITHPAEL.–Participle.
of iniquity did not overtake them. IK. 1: 5. Adonijah the son of Haggith exalled
Lev.14:21. if he (be) poor, and cannot get (marg. his 1Ch 29:11. and thou art e.ralled as head above all.
hand reach not) 1 Sa. 14:26. no man put his hand to his mouth: ICh 21:12. the sword of thine enemies overtaketh
Job 41:26(18). The sword of him that layeth at him * PAL.- Preterite. * Dan. 2:35. and the wind carried them away, P'AL.— Imperative.
Isa. 46: 1. your carriages (were) heavy loaden; Ezr. 5:15. Take these vessels, go, carry them *ITHPAEL. - Participle. *
X'Wnāh-see', m. Ezr. 4:19. hath made insurrection (marg. hath lifted up itself) against kings,
Gen17:20. twelve princes shall he beget,
23: 6. thou (art) a mighty prince among us:
25:16. twelve princes according to their nations. nxv) nis-sēhth', f.
34: 2. Shechem the son of Hamor the Hivite,
prince of the country, 2Sa.19:42( 43). hath he given us any gift?
Ex. 16:22. the rulers of the congregation
22:28(27). nor curse the ruler of thy people.
34:31. the rulers of the congregation 107 [nāh-sag'].
35:27. And the rulers brought onyx stones,
Lev. 4:22. When a ruler hath sinned, * HIPHIL.-Preterite. *
Nu. 1:16.princes of the tribes of their fathers, Gen44: 4.when thou dost overtake them,
44. and the princes of Israel, 17: 9. have not attained unto the days of
2: 3.and...captain of the children of Judah. Lev.25:26. and himself be able (marg. his hand hath
5.and...captuin of the children of Issachar. attained) to redeem
7. and...captain of the children of Zebulun. 49. if he be able (lit, his hand hath attained),
10. and the captain of the children of Reuben he may redeem
12. and the captain of the children of Simeon 26: 5. And your threshing shall reach
14. and the cuptain of the sons of Gad Deu 19: 6. and overtake him, because the way
18. and the captain of the sons of Ephraim 28: 2. all these blessings shall come on thee, and
20. and the caplain of the children of Manasseh overtake thee,
22. and the captain of the sons of Benjamin 15. come upon thee, and overtake thee:
25. and the captain of the children of Dan 45. shall come upon thee, and...overtake thee,
27.and the captain of the children of Asher 2Sa. 15:14. lest he overtake us suddenly, (lit. lest he
29. and the captain of the children of Naphtali hasten and overtake us )
3:24, 30. And the chief of the house of Ps. 40.12(13). iniquities have taken hold upon me,
32.chief over the chief of the Levites, Lam. 1: 3. all her persecutors overtook her
35. the chief of the house of Zec. 1: 6.did they not take hold of (marg. overtake)
4:34. and the chief of the congregation your fathers?
46. and the chief of Israel
7: 2. the princes of Israel, HIPHIL. - Infinitive.
the princes of the tribes, 1 Sa.30: 8. thou shalt surely overtake (lit. overtaking 3.a wagon for two of the princes, thou shalt overtake) (them),
10. the princes offered
17X107 [n'soo-ūh'], f.
Nu. 7:10. even the princes offered
Eze.38: 2, 3 & 39: 1. the chief prince of Meshech 11. each prince on his day, (lit. a prince on his 39:18. the princes of the earth, day, a prince on his day)
44: 3. (It is) for the prince; the prince, he shall 18. Nethaneel...prince of Issachar,
sit in it 24. prince of the children of Zebulun,
45: 7. And (a portion shall be) for the prince 30. prince of the children of Reuben,
8. my princes shall no more oppress my peo36.prince of the children of Simeon,
ple; 42. prince of the children of Gad,
9. Let it suffice you, O princes of Israel: 48.prince of the children of Ephraim,
16. this oblation for the prince 54. prince of the children of Manasseh:
17.the prince's part (to give) burnt offerings, 60. prince of the children of Benjamin,
22. shall the prince prepare 66. prince of the children of Dan,
46: 2. the prince shall enter 72. prince of the children of Asher,
4. the burnt offering that the prince shall 78. prince of the children of Naphtali,
offer 84. anointed, by the princes of Israel:
8. when the prince shall enter, 10: 4.the princes, (which are) heads of
10. the prince in the midst of them, 13: 2. every one a ruler among them.
12. when the prince shall prepare 16: 2. two hundred and fifty princes of the 16. If the prince give a gift assembly,
17. it shall return to the prince : 17: 2(17).a rod...of all their princes
18. the prince shall not take of
the portions for the prince : a rod for one prince, a rod for one prince) 22. (that) which is the prince's, 25:14. a prince of a chief house
the border of Benjamin, shall be for the 18. the daughter of a prince of Midian,
* NIPHAL.-Preterite. *
* HIPHIL.-Preterite. *
* KAL.- Infinitive. *
* NIPHAL.-Preterite. * 36: 1. before Moses, and before the princes, Jos. 9:15. the princes of the congregation sware Isa. 19:13. the princes of Noph are deceived; 18. the princes of the congregation had sworn
* HIPHIL.-Preterite. * the congregation murmured against the
Gen 3:13. The serpent beguiled me, princes. 19. the princes said unto all the congregation, Jer. 4:10. thou hast greatly deceived this people 21.the princes said unto them,
49:16. Thy terribleness hath deceived thee,
Obad. 3. The pride of thine heart hath deceived thee, as the princes had promised them.
7. the men...have deceived thee, 13:21.the princes of Midian, 17: 4. before Joshua ...and before the princes,
HIPHIL.— Infinitive. 22:14. And with him ten princes, of each chief Jer. 4:10. thou hast greatly deceived (lit. deceiving house a prince (lit.one prince, one prince)
thou hast deceived)
2K. 18:29. Let not Hezekiah deceive you: IK. 8: 1. the chief (marg. princes) of the fathers 19:10. Let not thy God...deceive thee, 11:34. I will make him prince
2 Ch 32:15. let not Hezekiah deceive you, 1 Ch 2:10. prince of the children of Judah ;
Ps. 55:15(16). Let death seize upon them, 4:38. These mentioned by (their) names (were) Isa. 36:14. Let not Hezekiah deceive you: princes
37:10. Let not thy God,...deceive thee, 5: 6.prince of the Reubenites.
Jer. 29: 8. Let not your prophets...deceive you, 7:40. chief of the princes
37: 9. Deceive not yourselves, 2Ch 1: 2. every governor in all Israel,
5: 2. the chief of the fathers Ezr. 1: 8. the prince of Judah. Ps. 135: 7. He causeth the vapours to ascend
* KAL.-Participle. * Pro. 25:14. clouds and wind without rain. Jer. 10:13. he causeth the vapours to ascend
1 Sa.22: 2. every one that (was) in debt, (marg. had a 51:16. he causeth the rapours to ascend
creditor) Eze. 7:27. and the prince shall be clothed with deso- Neh. 5: 7. Ye exact usury, every one lation,
Isa. 24: 2. so with the giver of usury 12:10. This burden (concerneth) the prince
* HIPHIL.–Future. * 12. the prince that (is) among them
Ps. 89:22(23). The enemy shall not exact 19: 1. take thou up a lamentation for the princes
of Israel, 21:12(17). all the princes of Israel :
25(30). profane wicked prince of Israel, 22: 6. Behold, the princes of Israel,
* KAL.- Preterite. * 26:16. all the princes of the sea
Isa. 40: 7. the spirit of the Lord bloweth 27:21. all the princes of Kedar, 30:13. and there shall be no more a prince
* HIPHIL, -Future. * 32:29. Edom, her kings, and all her princes, Gen15:11. And when the fowls... Abram drove them 34:24. my servant David a prince
away. 37:25. my servant David (shall be ) their prince Ps. 147:18. he causeth his wind to blow,