« AnteriorContinuar »
news nūh-sheh', adj.
Ex. 15:20. all the women went out after her
22:24( 23). your wives shall be widows, * KAL.-Preterite. *
32: 2. which (are) in the ears of your wives, Jer. 23:39. I, even I, will utterly forget you,
35:22. they came, both men and women,
26. And all the women whose heart Lam 3:17. I forgat prosperity.
Lev. 26:26. ten women shall bake your bread * NIPHAL.–Future, *
Nu, 14: 3. that our wives and our children Isa. 44:21. thou shalt not be forgotten of me.
16:27, and their wives, and their sons,
31: 9. the women of Midian.captives, * PIEL.-Prelerite. *
18. But all the women children, (lit. the chile Gen 41:51. God,...hath made me forget all my toil,
dren among women) * HIPHIL.- Preterite. *
35. women that had not known man
32:26. Our little ones, our wives, Job 39:17. God hath deprived her of wisdom,
36: 3. if they be married (lit. be for wives) HIPHIL.-Future.
6. Let them marry (marg. be wives) Job 11: 6. God eracteth of thee (less) than
shall they marry.(lit. be for wives) 11. were murried unto (lit, were for wives)
12. they were married (lit. were for wives) Deu 2:34. the men, and the women, and the little ones,
3: 6.destroying the men, women, * KAL.-Preterite. *
19. But your wives, and your little ones, Jer. 15:10. I have neither lent on usury, nor men 17:17. Neither shall he multiply wives have lent to me on usury i
20:14. But the women, and the little ones, KAL.- Participle. Poel.
21:15. If a man have two wives, Ex. 22:25(24). thou shalt not be to him as an usurer
29:11(10). Your little ones, your wives, Deu 24:11. the man to whom thou dost lend
31:12. men, and women, and children, 2K. 4: 1.and the creditor is come to take
Jos. 1:14. Your wives, your little ones,
8:35. with the women, and the little ones,
5:24. Blessed above women shall Jael
blessed shall she be above women Ps. 109:11. Let the extortioner catch all that he hath; Isa. 24: 2. as with the taker of usury,
8:30. for he had many wives.
9:51, thither fled all the men and women, 50: 1. which of my creditors
16:27. the house was full of men and women ; * HIPHIL.-Future. *
21: 7. How shall we do for wives Deu 15: 2. Every creditor that lendeth
give them of our daughters to wives ? 24:10. When thou dost lend thy brother any thing, 10. with the women and the children.
14. they gave them wives which they had
saved alive of the women of 16. How shall we do for wives for them
18. we may not give them wives Gen32:32(33). the sinew which shrank,
23. and took (them) wives, -(-). in the sinew that shrank.
Ru 1: 4. they took them wives of the women
4:14. the women said unto Naomi, I Sa. 1: 2. he had two wives ;
2:22. how they lay with the women
15:33. As thy sword hath made women childless, 26. 4: 7. sell the oil, and pay thy debt, (marg. or,
so shall thy mother be childless among creditor)
18: 6. that the women came out
7. the women answered (one another) 25:43. they were also both of them his wives.
(lit. to him for wives) Ps. 88:12(13). in the land of forgetfulness?
27: 3. David with his two wives,
3. and their wives, and their sons,
18. David rescued his two wives. Gen 4:19. Lamech took unto bim two wives : 2Sa. 1:26. passing the love of women.
23. Lamech said unto his wives,...hear my 2: 2. his two wives also,
5:13. and wives out of Jerusalem, 6: 2. they took them wives of all which
12: 8. thy master's wives into thy bosom, 18. and thy sons' wives with thee.
11. I will take thy wives before thinc eyes, 7: 7. and his sons' wives with him,
and he shall lie with thy wives 13. the three wives of his sons
15:16. the king left ten women, 8:16. thy sons, and thy sons' wives with thee. 19: 5(6). the lives of thy wives, 18. and his sons' wives with him :
20: 3. the king took the ten women 11:29. Abram and Nahor took them wives : IK. 3:16. Then came there two women, 14:16. the women also, and the people.
11: 1. Solomon loved many strange women, 18:11. after the manner of women. (lit. the way
3. he had seven hundred wives, as of women)
- his wives turned away his heart. 28: 9. unto the wives which he had
4. his wives turned away his heart 30:26. Give (me) my wives and my children,
8. did he for all his strange wives, 31:17. set his sons and his wives upon camels; 20: 3. thy wives also and thy children, 35. for the custom of women (is) upon me.
5. and thy wives, and thy children 50. if thou shalt take (other) wives
7. he sent unto me for my wives, 32:22( 23). took his two wives,
2K. 4: 1. of the wives of the sons of the 33: 5. saw the women and the children;
23: 7. where the women wove hangings 34:21. take their daughters to us for wives,
24:15. the king's wives, and his officers, 29. and their wives took they captive,
1 Ch. 4: 5. Ashur the father of Tekoa had two wives, 36: 2. Esau took his wives of the daughters
7: 4. for they had many wives 6. Esau took his wives, and his sons,
8: 8. Hushim and Baara ( were) his wives. 37: 2. his father's wives :
14: 3. David took more wives 45:19. for your little ones, and for your wives, 2Ch.11:21. the daughter of Absalom above all his 46: 5. their little ones, and their wives,
wives 26. besides Jacob's sons' wives,
for he took eighteen wives, Ex. 1:19. (are) not as the Egyptian women ;
23. he desired many wives.
nous n'sheey-yāh', f.
Diw nāh-sheem', f. pl.
goreng [nāh-sheen'],Ch.f. pl.
mpo? [n’shee-kūh'], f.
2Ch 13:21. married fourteen wives,
Eze.23:10. she became famous among women : 20:13.their wives, and their children.
48. that all women may be taught 21:14. thy children, and thy wives,
44:22. Neither shall they take for their wives (lit. 17. his sons also, and his wives;
to them for wires) 24: 3. Jehoiada took for him two wives ;
Dan 11:17.give him the daughter of women, 28: 8. women, sons, and daughters,
37. nor the desire of women, 29: 9. and our wives (are) in captivity for this. Mic. 2: 9. The women (marg. or, wives) of my people 31:18. their wives, and their sons, and their Nah. 3:13. thy people in the midst of thee (are)
daughters, Ezr.10: 1.a very great congregation of men and Zec. 5: 9. there came out two women,
12:12, 12, 13, 13, 14, and their wives apart; 2. have taken strange wives
14: 2. and the women ravished;
Dan. 6:24(25). them, their children, and their wives ;
(some) of them had wives by whom they had children.
Pro. 27: 6. the kisses of an enemy (are) deceitful. Neh. 4:14(8). your wives, and your houses.
Cant 1: 2. Let him kiss me with the kisses of his 5: 1. of the people and of their wives
mouth: 8: 3. before the men and the women, 10:28(29).their wives, their sons, and their
daughters, 12:43. the wives also and the children rejoiced: 13:23. had married wives of Ashdod,
*KAL.-Preterite. * 26. did outlandish women cause to sin.
Nu. 21: 9. if a serpent had bitten any man, 27. in marrying strange wives ?
Am. 5:19. and a serpent bit him. Est. 1: 9. the queen made a feast for the women 17. shall come abroad unto all women,
9: 3. the serpent, and he shall bite them: 20. all the wives shall give
KAL.-Future. 2: 3, 9. the house of the women,
Deu 23:19(20). any thing that is lent upon usury: -,8, 15. keeper of the women ;
Pro 23:32. it biteth like a serpent, 11. before the court of the women's house, Ecc.10: 8.a serpent shall bite him. 12. according to the manner of the women,
11. the serpent will bite without enchantment; for the purifying of the women ; 13. the women unto the king's house.
KAL.-Participle. Poel. 14. into the second house of the women, Gen49:17. an adder...that biteth the horse heels,
17. the king loved Esther above all the women, Mic. 3: 5. the prophets...that bite with their teeth, 3:13. little children and women,
Hab. 2: 7. they...that shall bite thee, 8:11. little ones and women,
* PIEL.- Preterite. *
PIEL.–Future. 4: 1. in that day seven women
Nu. 21: 6. fiery serpents...and they bit the people; 13:16. and their wives ravished.
* HIPHIL.- Future. * 19:16. shall Egypt be like unto women:
Deu 23:19(20). Thou shalt not lend upon usury 27:11. the women come, (and) set them on fire:
20(21). thou mayest lend upon usury; but unto 32: 9. Rise up, ye women that are at ease;
thy brother thou shalt not lend upon Jer. 6:12. (with their) fields and wives together:
usury : 7:18. the women knead (their) dough, 8:10. Therefore will I give their wives 9:20(19). hear the word of the Lord, O ye women, 14:16. their wives, nor their sons, 18:21. let their wives be bereaved
Ex. 22:25(24). neither shalt thou lay upon him usury. 29: 6. Take ye wives, and beget sons and daugh- Lev 25:36. Take thou no usury of him, ters; and take wives for your sons,
37. Thou shalt not give him thy money upon 23. adultery with their neighbours' wives,
usury, 35: 8.our wives, our sons, nor our daughters;
Deu23:19(20). usury of money, usury of victuals, 38:22. all the women that are left
usury of any thing that is lent 23. they shall bring out all thy wives
Ps. 15: 5. (He that) putteth not out his money to 40: 7. unto him men, and women,
usury, 41:16. and the women, and the children,
Pro 28: 8. He that by usury...increaseth 43: 6. men, and women, and children,
Eze.18: 8. hath not given forth upon usury, 44: 9. the wickedness of their wives,
13. Hath given forth upon usury, the wickedness of your wives,
17. hath not received usury
22:12. thou hast taken usury
25. Ye and your wives have both spoken with 50:37. they shall become as women :
Neh. 3:30. over against his chamber. 51:30. they became as women:
12:44. the chambers for the treasures, Lam. 2:20. Shall the women eat their fruit,
13: 7.a chamber in the courts of the house 4:10. The hands of the pitiful women
5:11. They ravished the women in Zion, Eze. 8:14. there sat women weeping for
9: 6. little children, and women : 16:34. from (other) women in thy whoredoms, 41. in the sight of many women:
* KAL.-Preterite. * 23: 2. there were two women,
Deu 7: 1. and hath cast out many nations
wa nish-kāh', f.
Deu 7:22. And the Lord thy God will put out (marg. | Pro. 7:13. she caught him, ard kissed him,
pluck off) those nations 19: 5.and the head slippeth from the helve,
2Sa. 20: 9. Joab took Amasa by the beard...to kiss him KAL.-Imperative.
Gen27:26. Come near now, and kiss me, my son.
Gen27:27. he came near, and kissed him;
29:11. And Jacob kissed Rachel, * PIEL. - Future. *
33: 4. Esau ran to meet him,...and kissed him: 2K. 16: 6. and drave the Jews from Elath:
41:40. according unto thy word shall all my
people be ruled : (marg. be armed, er,
48:10. and he kissed them, and embraced them. Dw[nāh-sham'].
50: 1.Joseph fell upon his father's face,...and
kissed him. * KAL.-Future. *
Ex. 4:27. he went, and met him...and kissed him. Isa. 42:14. I will destroy and devour at once.
18: 7. and did obeisance, and kissed him; Ru. 1: 9. Then she kissed them;
14. and Orpah kissed her mother in law; nam n'shāh-māh', f.
i Sa. 10: !. poured (it) upon his head, and kissed him, Gen. 2: 7. breathed into his nostrils the breath of life;. 2Sa. 14:33. and the king kissed Absalom.
20:41. and they kissed one another,
19:39(40). And when the king...the king kissed
IK. 19:20. Let me, I pray thee, kiss my father 11:11. there was not any left to breathe : (marg. Pro. 24:26. (Every man) shall kiss (his) lips
Job 31:27.or my mouth hath kissed my hand: breath)
Cant. 1: 2. Let him kiss me with the kisses of his 14. neither left they any to breathe. 2Sa. 22:16. at the blast of the breath of his nostrils.
mouth: IK. 15:29. left not to Jeroboam any that breuthed,
8: 1. I would kiss thee; yea, I should 17:17. there was no breath left in him.
Hos 13: 2. Let the men that sacrifice kiss the calves. Job 4: 9. By the blast of God they perish,
KAL.- Participle. Poel. 26: 4.and whose spirit came from thee? ICh 12: 2.( They were) armed with bows, 27: 3. while my breath (is) in me,
2 Ch17:17. armed men with bow and shield 32: 8. the inspiration of the Almighty
Ps. 78: 9. The children of Ephraim, (being) armed, 33: 4. and the breath of the Almighty 34:14.(if) he gather unto himself his spirit and
* PIEL.-Infinitive. * his breath;
Gen31:28.to kiss my sons and my daughters? 37:10. By the breath of God frost is given•
150: 6.every thing that hath breath
PIEL.-Future. Isa. 2:22. man, whose breath (is) in his nostrils: Gen 29:13. embraced him, and kissed him, 30:33. the breath of the Lord,
31:55(32:1). Laban rose up, and kissed his sons 42: 5. he that giveth breath
45:15. Moreover he kissed all his brethren, 57:16. and the souls (which) I have made.
* HIPHIL.–Participle. * Dan 10:17. neither is there breath left in me.
Eze. 3:13. the wings of the living creatures that
touched (marg. kissed)
NON? [nish-māh'], Ch. f. Dan 5:23. and the God in whose hand thy breath (is), pois nēh'-shck, & per neh'-shek, m.
* KAL.-Preterite. * Ex. 15:10. Thou didst blow with thy wind, Isa. 40:24. he shall also blow upon them,
IK. 10:25. garments, and armour,
10. they shall burn the weapons
9 neh'-sheph, m. 1 Sa-30:37. David smote them from the twilight 2K. 7: 5. they rose up in the twilight,
7. they arose and fled in the twilight, Job 3: 9. the stars of the twilight
7: 4. unto the dawning of the day.
24:15. the adulterer waiteth for the twilight, Ps 119:147. I prevented the dawning of the morning, Pro. 7: 9. In the twilight, in the evening, [sa. 5:11. that continue until night,
21: 4. the night of my pleasure
59:!0. we stumble at noon day as in the night; Jer. 13:16. before your feet stumble upon the dark
w neh'-sher, m.
28:49.(as swift) as the eagle flieth;
32:11. As an eagle stirreth up her nest, 2Sa. 1:23. they were swifter than eagles, Job 9:26.as the eagle (that) hasteth to the prey.
39:27. Doth the eagle mount up Ps.103: 5. thy youth is renewed like the eagle's. Pro 23: 5. they fly away as an eagle toward heaven. 30:17. the young eagles (lit. sons of the eugle)
shall eat it.
19. The way of an eagle in the air ;
48:40. he shall fly as an eagle,
22. and Hly as the eagle,
* KAL.-Preterite. * 2 Sa 15: 5. he put forth his hand ,...and kissed him. IK. 19:18. every mouth which hath not kissed Ps. 85:10(11). righteousness and peace have kissed
Lam.4:19. swifter thun the eagles of the heaven :
nani n'thee-vūh', f. Eze. 1:10. the face of an eagle. 10:14. the fourth the face of an eagle.
Jud. 5: 6. the travellers (marg. walkers of paths) 17: 3. A great eayle with great wings,
walked through byways. 7. There was also another great eagle Job 19: 8. he hath set darkness in my paths. Hos. 8: 1.(He shall come) as an eagle
24:13. nor abide in the puths thereof. Obad. 4. Though thou exalt (thyself) as the eagle, 30:13. They mar my path, Mic. 1:16. enlarge thy baldness as the eugle ;
38:20. that thou shouldest know the paths Hab. 1: 8. they shall fly us the eagle
Ps 119:105. a light unto my path.
142: 3(4). then thou knewest my path.
Pro. 1:15. refrain thy foot from their puth: w n’shar, Ch. m.
3:17. all her paihs (are) peace.
7:25. go not astray in her paths. Dan 4:33(30). his hairs were grown like eagles' (fea- 8: 2. in the places of the paths. thers),
20. the midst of the paths of judgment: 7: 4. and had eagle's wings:
12:28.(in) the pathway (thereof there is) no
Isa. 42:16. in paths (that) they have not known: nuo [nāh-shath'].
43:16. a path in the mighty waters;
58:12. The restorer of paths to dwell in. * KAL.-Preterite. *
59: 8.they have made them crooked paths : (lit.
their paths they have made crooked for Isa. 41:17. their tongue fuileth for thirst,
them) Jer 51:30. their might hath fuiled ;
Jer. 6:16.ask for the old paths, * NIPHAL.-Preterite. *
18:15. to walk in paths, Isa. 19: 5. And the waters shall fail
Lam 3: 9. he hath made my paths crooked.
mau? [nish-t'vūhn'], Ch. m.
navo nish-t'vūhn', m. Diy'n n'thee-neem', m. pl. Ezr. 4: 7. the writing of the letter
1Ch 9: 2. priests, Levites, and the Nethinims 7:11. the copy of the letter
Ezr. 2:43. 'The Nethinims: the children of Ziha,
58. the Nethinims, and the children of Solo
mon's servants, 70. and the Nethinims, dwelt in their cities,
7: 7. the porters, and the Nethinims, Ezr. 4:18. The letter which ye sent unto us
8:17. to his brethren the Nethinims, 23. the copy of king Artaxerxes' letter
20. Also of the Nethinims, whom David 5: 5. returned answer by letter
two hundred and twenty Nethinims : Neh. 3:26. Moreover the Nethinims dwelt in Ophel,
31. unto the place of the Nethinims,
7:46. The Nethinims: the children of Ziha, d'un n'thoo-neem', m. pl.
60. the Nethinims, and the children of Solo
mon's servants, Ezr. 8:17.(a'no) to his brethren the Nethinims,
73. and the Nethinims, and all Israel, 10:28( 29). porters, the singers, the Nethinims,
11: 3. and the Levites, and the Nethinims, nni (nūh-thagh'].
21. But the Nethinims dwelt in Ophel: and * PIEL.-Preterite. *
Ziha and Gispa (were) over the Nethi
nims. Lev. 1: 6. and cut it into his pieces.
12. And he shall cut it into his pieces, 8:20. And he cut the ram into pieces;
q?n? [n'thee-neen'], Ch. m. pl. PIEL.–Future. Ex. 29:17. thou shalt cut the ram
Ezr. 7:24. porters, Nethinims, or ministers Jud 19:29. and divided her, (together) with her bones, 20: 6. and cut her in pieces, and sent her
) [nah-thac]]. 1 Sa. 11: 7. and hewed them in pieces, and sent IK. 18:23. and cut it in pieces, and lay
* KAL.- Future. * 33. and cut the bullock in pieces,
2Ch 12: 7. my wrath shall not be poured out
34:25. therefore my wrath shall be poured out nn) nēh'-thagh', m.
Job 3:24. and my roarings are poured out
Jer. 42:18. so shall my fury be poured forth Ex. 29:17. thou shalt cut the ram in pieces,
41: 6. Wherefore my fury...uas poured forth, put (them) unto his pieces,
Dan. 9:11. therefore the curse is poured upon us,
27. that determined shall be poured upon the Lev. 1: 6.cut it into his pieces. 8. shall lay the parts,
desolate. 12. he shall cut it into his pieces,
*NIPHAL.-Preterite. * 8:20. he cut the ram into pieces;
Ex. 9:33. the rain was not poured upon the earth. the pieces, and the fat.
2Sa. 21:10. until water dropped upon them 9:13. with the pieces thereof, and the head: 2Ch 34:21. the wrath of the Lord that is poured out Jud. 19; 29. divided her,...into twelve pieces,
Jer. 42:18. my fury hath been poured forth Eze. 24: 4. Gather the pieces thereof into it, (even) Eze. 22:21. and ye shall be melled in the midst every good piece,
24:11. and (that) the filthiness of it may be mollen 6.bring it out piece by piece ;
Nah. 1: 6. his fury is poured out
NIPHAL.- Participle. ani nūh-theev', m.
Jer. 7:20. my fury shall be poured out
* HIPHIL.-Preterite. * Job 18:10.a trap for him in the way.
2K. 22: 9. Thy servants have gathered (marg. melted) 28: 7. (There is) a path which no fowl knoweth, 41:32( 24). He maketh a path to shine
Eze.22:20. I will leave you there), and melt you. Ps. 78:50. He made a way (marg. weighed a path) to his anger;
HIPHIL. - Infinitive. 119:35. Make me to go in the path
Eze.22:20. blow the fire upon it, to melt (it);
Ex. 28:23. and shalt put the two rings on 2Ch 34:17. And they have gathered together (marg.
24. And thou shalt put the two wrea:hen poured out, or, melted) the money
(chains) Job 10:10. Hast Thou not poured me out as milk,
25. and put (them) on the shoulderpicces
27. and shalt put them on the two * HOPHAL,-Future. *
30. And thou shalt put in the breastplate Eze.22:22. so shall
29: 3. And thou shall put them into one basket.
6. and put the holy crown upon the mitre.
12. thou shalt take of the blood...and put (it) in nāh-than'.
17. and put (them) unto his pieces, * KAL.- Preterite. *
20. take of his blood, and put (it) upon the tip Gen. 1:29. I hare giren you every herb
30: 6. And thou shalt put it before the vail 3:12. The woman whom thou gavest (to be) 12. then shall they give every man a ransom with me, she gave me of the tree,
16. and shalt appoint it for the service 9. 3. as the green herb have I given
18. and thou shalt put it between 13. I do sel my bow in the cloud,
and thou shalt put water therein. 15: 3. to me thou hast given no seed:
36. and put of it before the testimony 18. Unto thy seed have I given this land,
31: 6. I have given with him Aholiab, 16: 5. I have given my maid into thy bosom;
in the hearts... I have put wisdom, 17: 5. a father of many nations have I made thee. 35:31. he hath put in his heart 6. and I will make nations of thee,
36: 1.in whom the Lord put wisdom 8. And I will give unto thee,...the land
2. in whose heart the Lord had put wisdoni, 16. I will bless her, and give thee a son
39:18. they fastened in the two ouches, 20.and I will make him a great nation.
40: 5. And thou shalt set the altar...before the ark 20: 6. suffered I thee not to touch her.
6. And thou shalt set the altar...before the door 16. I have given thy brother a thousand (pieces)
7. And thou shalt set the laver between of silver:
and shalt put water therein. 23:11. the field give / thee, and the cave... I give it 8. and hang up the hanging
thee : in the presence of the sons...give Lev. 1: 7. And the sons of Aaron the priest shall put I it thee:
fire 13. I will give thee money for the field;
2: 1. and put frankincense thereon: 24:53. he gave also to her brother
15. And thou shalt put oil upon it, 25: 6. Abraham gave gifts,
4: 7. And the priest shall put (some) of the 34. Jacob gave Esau bread and pottage 26: 4. and will give unto thy seed all these 25, 30, 34. and put (it) upon the horns of the countries;
altar 27:37. all his brethren have I given to him
5:16. and give it unto the priest: 28: 4. God gave unto Abraham.
6:17(10). I have given it (unto them for) 20. and will give me bread to eat,
10:17.(God) hath given it you 30:18. God hath giren me my hire, because I 14:14. and the priest shall put (it) upon have given my maiden
25. and put (it) upon the tip 31: 7. God suffered him not to hurt me.
28. And the priest shall put of the oil 34:16. Then will we gire our daughters
34. and I put the plague of leprosy in a house 35:12. the land which I gave Abraham
15:14. and give them unto the priest : 38:26. I gave her not to Shelah
16: 8. And Aaron shall cast lots 39: 4. all (that) he had he put into his hand.
13. And he shall put the incense upon 8. he hath committed all that he hath
18. and put (it) upon the horns 40:13.and thou shalt deliver Pharaoh's cup into
21. putting (lit. and he shall put) them upon 41:41. I have set thee over all the land
the head of the goat, 48. the food...laid he up in the same.
17:10. I will even set my face against 43:23. the God of your father, hath given you
11. I have given it to you treasure
20: 3. he hath given of his seed unto Molech, 45:22. he gave each man changes of raiment;
6. I will even set my face against but to Benjamin he gave
22:14. and shall give (it) unto the priest 46:18. Zilpah, whom Laban gave to Leah
24: 7. And thou shalt put pure frankincense upon 25. Bilhah, which Laban gave unto Rachel 25:19. And the land shall yield her fruit, 47:22. their portion which Pharaoh gave
26: 4. Then I will give you rain in due season, 24. that ye shall give the fifth
and the land shall yield her increase, 48: 4. and I will make of thee a multitude of 6. And I will give peace people; and will give this land
11. And I will set my tabernacle among you: 9. my sons, whom God hath giren me
17. And I will set my face against you, 22. I have given to thee one portion above
19. and I will make your heaven as iron, Ex. 3:21. And I will give this people favour
30. and cast your carcases upon the carcases 6: 8. and I will give it you for an heritage:
31. And I will make your cities waste, 7: 1. I have made thee a god to Pharaoh:
46. the statutes...which the Lord made 4. that I may lay my hand upon Egypt,
27:23. and he shall give thine estimation 9:23. the Lord sent thunder and hail,
Nu. 3: 9. And thou shalt gire the Levites unto Aaron 12: 7. and strike (it) on the two side posts
48. And thou shalt give the money, 36. the Lord gave the people favour
4: 6. And shall put thereon the covering 13:11. to thy fathers, and shall give it thee,
7. and put thereon the dishes, 16:15. the bread which the Lord hath given you
10. And they shall put it...within a covering 29. the Lord hath given you the sabbath,
and shall put (it) upon a bar. 21:22. and he shall pay as the judges (determine). 12. and put (them) in a cloth of blue, 23. then thou shalt give life for life,
and shall put (them) on a bar: 30. then he shall give for the ransom
14. And they shall put upon it all the vessels 23:27. and I will make all thine enemies turn
5: 7. and give (it) unto (him) against 25:12. and put (them) in the four corners
17. and put (it) into the water: 16. And thou shalt put into the ark
18. and put the offering of memorial in her 21. And thou shalt put the mercy seat above
hands, 26. and put the rings in the four corners
6:18. and put (it) in the fire 30. And Thou shalt set upon the table shèwbread 19. and shall put (them) upon the hands of 26:32. And thou shalt hang it upon four pillars 7: 5.and thou shalt give them unto the Levites, 33. And thou shall hang up the vail
7. he gave unto the sons of Gershon, 34. And thou shall put the mercy seat upon
8. he gave unto the sons of Merari, 27: 5. And thou shall put it under the compass
9. unto the sons of Kohath he gare none: 28:14. and fasten the wreathen chains
1:18. therefore the Lord will give you flesh,