« AnteriorContinuar »
WHEREIN ARE DISCLOSED
AECANA THEEE FORETOLD,
HITHERTO REMAINED CONCEALED.
1. And I saw, and, lo, a Lamb stood on the mu,unt Zion, and with him a hundred forty and four thousand, having his Father's name written on their foreheads.
2. And I heard a voice from heaven, as the voice of many waters, and as the voice of great thunder; and I heard the voice of harpers harping with their harps.
3. And they sung as it were a new song before the throne, and before the four beasts, and the elders: and no one could learn that song but the hundred forty and four thousand, who were bought from the earth.
4. These are they that were not defiled with women, for they are virgins. These are they that follow the Lamb, whithersoever he goeth. These were brought from among men, being the first-fruits unto God and the Lamb.
5. And in their mouth was found no guile: for they are without fault before the throne of God.
6. And I saw another angel fly in the midst of heaven, having the everlasting gospel to preach unto them that dwell on the earth, and to every nation, and tribe, and tongue, and people,
7. Saying with a loud voice, Fear God, and give glory to him; for the hour of his judgment is come: and worship Him that made heaven, and earth, and the sea, and the fountains of waters.
8. And there followed another angei, saying, BsbyJon, tha* great city, is fallen, is fallen; because she made ail nations drink of the wine of the wrath of her fornication.
9. And a third angel followed them, saying with a louo voice, If any man worship the beast, and his image, and receive his mark on his forehead or on his hand,
10. He shall even drink of the wine of the wrath of God, which is poured out without mixture in the cup of his indignation; and he shall be tormented with fire and brimstone before the holy angels and before the Lamb:
lo, a Lamb> stood on the mount Zion, and with him a hundred