« AnteriorContinuar »
written, To whom he Method was agreeable to the Pro-A. D. 57.
28. As soon as ever, therefore, I have discharged this charitable Office,
25. But now I go unto Jerusalem, to minifter unto the saints.
26. For it hath pleased them of Macedonia and Achaia, to make a certain con
tribution for the poor saints which are at Jerusalem.
27. It hath pleased them verily, and their debtors they are. For if the Gentiles have been made partakers of their spiritual things, their duty is also to minister unto them in carnal things.
28. When therefore I have performed this, and
* See Aff; xx and xxi. 2 Cor. viii. 1, 2, 6, 19.
12. Salute Tryphena and Tryphosa, who labour in the Lord. Salute the beloved Persis, which laboured much in
13. Salute Rufus chosen in the Lord, and his mother and mine.
14. Salute Asyncritus, Phlegon, Hermas, Patrobas, Her
mes, and the brethren which are with them.
15. Salute Philologus and Julia, Nereus, and his fister, and Olympas, and all the saints which are with them.
any Notions among you that are A. D. 57. not agreeable to, or are over and -v
zo. And the God of peace shall bruise Satan under your feet shortly. The grace of our Lord Jesus Christ be with you. Amen.
21. Timotheus my work-fellow, and Lucius, and Jason, and Sofipater, my kinsmen, salute you.
22. I Tertius, who wrote this epistle, salute you in the Lord.
23. Gaius mine host,
and of the whole thurch saluteth you. Erastus