Acerca de este libro
Libros en Google Play
R. CLAY, PRINTER, BREAD STREET HIEL.
ART. I.-- Diaries and Correspondence of James Harris, First
Earl of Malmesbury. Edited by his Grandson, the
II.- English Churchwomen of the Seventeenth Century
IIL-1. Diary of Travels in France and Spain, chiefly in
the Year 1844. By the Rev. Francis Trench.
2. Rome and the Reformation ; or, a Tour in the
South of France. A Letter to the Rev. R. Burgess.
By I. H. Merle D'Aubigné.
3. Letters from the Pyrenees. By T. Clifton Paris,
B.A. Trinity College, Cambridge.
4. Vacation Rambles and Thoughts. By T. N. Tal-
5. A Pilgrimage to Auvergne, from Picardy to Le
Velay. By Louisa S. Costello.......
IV.-). Lebengeschichte des Baron de la Motte Fouqué.
2. Ausgewählte Werke von Friedrich Baron de la
Motte Fouqué. 1841
NO. XLIX. -N.S.
V.-History of the Consulate and the Empire. By M.
Thiers. Translated by D. Forbes Campbell,
VI.— The Life of Baber, Emperor of Hindostan. By R. M.
VII.—The Life of the Rev. Joseph Blanco White, written by
himself; with portions of his Correspondence.
Edited by John Hamilton Thom ....
NOTICES OF Books
ART. I.-A History of the Church in Russia. By A. N. Mou-
II.-The Elements of Morality, including Polity. By
William Whewell, D.D. Master of Trinity College,
III.—Diary in France. By Charles Wordsworth, D.D.
IV.-1. Amy Herbert. By a Lady.
2. Stories Illustrative of the Lord's Supper. By the
Author of Amy Herbert.
3. The First Voyage of Rodolph the Voyager. Edited
by the Rev. William Sewell, B.D.
4.-The Second Voyage of Rodolph the Voyager, &c. 377
V.-1. Philip Van Artevelde. By Henry Taylor.
2. Edwin the Fair. By Henry Taylor.
VI.-Marco Visconti. Translated from the Italian of Tomaso