« AnteriorContinuar »
INDEX OF FIRST LINEs.
# indicates the hymn to be of German origin.
f indicates the hymn to be of Latin origin.
† indicates the hymn to be of Greek origin.
- Abide with me; fast falls the eventide ... 551
#-Abide with us, our Savior - - 55
: Accept, O Lord, Thy servants' thanks . 315
• According to Thy gracious word - 325
• A charge to keep I have . e . 489
• A few more years shall roll - - 576
- Affliction is a stormy deep . . . . . . 515
V - A glory gilds the sacred page . e 312
f.A great and mighty wonder - . 130
#-Ah, this heart is void and chill . - 487
w - Ah, wretched souls, who strive in vain . 394
+A hymn of glory let us sing . . e 199
-Alas, and did my Savior bleed , - . . 180
+-Alleluia, best and sweetest . - 31
•All glory, praise, and honor - ... 212
•All hail the power of Jesus' Name . . . .213
...All is o'er, the pain, the sorrow - . 184
•All praise to Thee, my God, this night 556
• All that I was, my sin, my guilt . ... 107
#-All ye Gentile lands awake e - 142
• Almighty God, in humble prayer . . 498
. Almighty God, Thy Word is cast , • 52
r: Am I an Israelite indeed . - . 502
‘Am I a soldier of the Cross . • 493
...And is the time approaching - • 365
. And let this feeble body fail - - - 538
...And must this body die - * ** - - 597
... And will the Judge descend --- - 610
†-And wilt Thou pardon, Lord . . .o • 355
. Another six days' work is done - -- 37
*A pilgrim and a stranger - " - s: 4S5
Approach, my soul, the merey-seat - 370
- Arise, my soul, arise - - . . . . . 208
* . Arise, 0 God, and shine - - - . 143
Arise, 0 King of grace, arise - - - 41
* Arise, the kingdom is at hand - ... 118
#,A safe stronghold our God is still . . . 271
Asleep in Jesus, blessed sleep - . 596
•As with gladness men of old - • 139
* At length released from many woes . .. 589
Author of good, to Thee we turn - 437
-Author of life divine " - - . 339
Awake, my soul, and with the sun -" 545
. Awake, my soul, in joyful lays - . 15
Awake, my soul, stretch every nerve . . 490
• Awake, our souls, away our fears - . 491
*Awake, Thou Spirit, who didst fire : . . . 2S)
- Away from every mortal care • . . 45
• Away, my needless fears • - 456
Baptized into Thy Name, . . . . . . .324
. Before Jehovah's awful throne. . . . . . 1
. Before the Lord we bow - - . 531
. . . . . Behold the amazing sight - - - - 17
* * *- ofol. the Prince f Peaee . • ‘’ ... , 152
. Behold the Savior of mankind . - 178
. Behold the sure Foundation Stone . . 258
Behold, where in a mortal form ... , 149
*Reset with snares on every hand
**Blessed Jesus, at Thy word -
**Blessed Jesus, here we stand
* - Blessed Savior, who hast taught me
**Blessing, honor, thanks and praise
"Blest be our everlasting Lord .
wi-Christ, Thou art the sure Foundation
• Christ, whose glory fills the skies
- Church of the everlasting God
* - Come, divine and peaceful Guest
** Come, divine Emmanuel, come
“Come, Holy Spirit, come . .
\ *Come, Holy Spirit, God and Lord
n • Come, Holy Spirit, heavenly Dove.
| Come, let us join our cheerful songs
* - Come, let us join our friends above.
* - Come, sound His praise abroad.
• Come, Thou almighty King .
• Come, Thou Fount of every blessing .
. Come, Thou long-expected Jesus
• Come Thou now, and be among us
*#Come, Thou Savior of our race
..Come to Calvary's holy mountain -
v * Come to Thy temple here on earth .
'Come, ye disconsolate . . • -
f-Come, ye faithful, raise the strain .
''. Come, ye that love the Lord ' . . -
• Come, ye weary sinners, come •
*Commit thou all thy griefs - •
Far from the world, O Lord, I flee .
, Father; for Thou my Father art -
, Father, glorify Thy Son . -
• Father, how wide Thy glory shines •
• Father, in whom we live 4, ovoi .
- Father of all, in whom we trace -
7 - Father of eternal grace - -
: Father of heaven, whose Love profound
• Father of Jesus Christ, my Lord
• Father of lights, Thy needful aid " •
“Father of mercies, in Thy Word , .