« AnteriorContinuar »
1. Beecher, Edward. An address delivered at the 8th
anniversary of the Auxiliary education society of
the young men of Boston. 1827.
3. The Quarterly register and journal of the American
education society, Jan., 1829.
4. Journal of the American education society, May, 1837.
5. Address to the friends of religion ... 1825.
6. Page, David P. Advancement in the means and methods
of public instruction ... 1844.
7. 14th report of the directors of the American asylum
at Hartford for the education and instructim of the
buryport female high school ...
10. Waterston, R. C. Address at the 3d triennial co-
vention of the West Newton state normal school, 1848.
11. Dedham, Mass. Proceedings at the celebration of the
250th anniversary of the founding of the free school