« AnteriorContinuar »
AND ADMINISTRATION OF
OTHER RITES AND CEREMONIES
ACCORDING TO THE USE OF
THE UNITED CHURCH OF
ENGLAND AND IRELAND:
The Psalter or Psalms of David,
Pointed as they are to be sung or said in Churches,
PRINTERS TO THE UNIVERSITY;
CONTENTS OF THIS BOOK.
16. The Order of Baptism both Publick
2. Concerning the Service of the
17. The Order of Baptism for those of
3. Concerning Ceremonies, why some riper Years.
19. The Order of Confirmation.
4. The Order how the Psalter is ap- 20. The Form of Solemnization of Ma-
5. The Order how the rest of the holy 21. The Order for the Visitation of
Scripture is appointed to be the Sick, and the Communion of
6. A Table of Proper Lessons and 22. The Order for the Burial of the
7. The Calendar, with the Table of | 23. Thanksgiving of Women after
8 Tables and Rules for the Feasts and 24. A Commination, or denouncing of
9. The Order for Morning Prayer.
10. The Order for Evening Prayer. 25. The Psalter.
11. The Creed of St. Athanasius.
26. Forms of Prayer to be used at Sea.
27. A Form of Prayer for the Fifth Day
13. Prayers and Thanksgivings upon of November.
28. A Form of Prayer for the Thirtieth
14. The Collects, Epistles, and Gospels, Day of January.
to be used at the Ministration of 29. A Form of Prayer for the Twenty-
the holy Communion, through- ninth Day of May.
30. A Form of Prayer for the Twenty-
15. The Order of the Ministration of
fifth Day of October,